Did Jim Ross call a move during the ladies match on AEW a Greco - Japanese Nostril Lock?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Did Jim Ross call a move during the ladies match on AEW a Greco - Japanese Nostril Lock?
    Please tell me this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    The new Moose vignette is pure heel gold.
    the only gold i've seen from moose was comedic gold when he did the worst ankle lock in history of wrestling

the pic doesn't even do it justice, it was actually worse.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    Impact has really stepped it up the past few months

Knockouts division has that shine back

adding Kimber Lee, Kylie Rae, and Tasha Steelz?

thats horsepower right there

and yes that Moose vignette was GOLD
    you think?? i feel like it's really taken a downturn in quality since around the time they moved to AXS, i've been very disappointed the last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Impact Wrestling just signed Tasha Steelz
    is she any good??
    Please tell me this is true.
    it's true but the delivery wasn't very good honestly.

sammy getting fukt up every week never gets old for me.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 05-14-2020 at 12:40 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Watched the Road Warriors "Dark Side of the Ring" which detailed the rise and fall of the team. The episode moves quick really and should have been a 2 parter possibly to examine more of the rise (them winning titles across the globe) and the slow decline and fall of it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Intermediary

Kylie Rae is an amazing competitor, she came out of the midwest independents - namely Freelance Wrestling and Black Label Pro

had a great rivalry with Ethan Page over the Freelance title

I think AEW wasnt a right fit for her and Impact suits her just fine

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Watched the Road Warriors "Dark Side of the Ring" which detailed the rise and fall of the team. The episode moves quick really and should have been a 2 parter possibly to examine more of the rise (them winning titles across the globe) and the slow decline and fall of it.
    I don't know. There wasn't too much controversy about the Road Warriors. Hawks battle with addiction was bad but it wasn't uncommon.

I don't know. There wasn't too much controversy about the Road Warriors. Hawks battle with addiction was bad but it wasn't uncommon.

While not the worst subject matter, Hawk was a fairly big star and he did end up dead. So I'd agree he deserves an episode, but not a two parter. I think they got it about right.

Ultimate Member

So NXT is bringing back In Your House, cool. My guess as to the card:

Finn vs. Priest.

Candice vs. Mia and Gargano vs. Lee (NA Title). Or a mixed tag match maybe.

Kross vs. Ciampa.

Riddle vs. Thatcher maybe.

Interim CW Title finals.

Charlotte vs. Rhea vs. Io (Women's Title).

There was some controversial acts that never was mentioned and breezed over...

- The Road Warriors/AWA situation where they clashed with Verne Gagne is not even mentioned. Its on the extras of the Spectacular Legacy of AWA DVD from what I remember where Hayes tells Verne they can make huge money. But this article details the marriage made in hell of AWA n Road Warriors...

https://ringthedamnbell.wordpress.co...re-in-the-awa/

- The infamous "Spike" incident which stuns me that it never made it on this episode. The spike in Dusty's orbital socket basically led to him being fired from WCW.

- Much of the WWE run is negated to focus on Summerslam 1992. We get the scene that they arrive but never the thoughts on how McMahon created Demolition as copies when he couldn't hire them. Or the booking of a puppet to be a mascot comically (which really its said pissed of Hawk a lot).

- They breeze over Hawk doing the Power Warrior period but not the changing times of the eras in tag team wrestling. Or how the WWE tried to reinvent them as LOD 2000 beyond skipping to the drunk storyline.

- The final part is we never get to see their final appearances before Hawk's death as a team....

There was more that they could have discussed in this really. (The Road Warriors DVD expands on some of AWA situation)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Chris Jericho commited Murder and ought to be arrested

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There was some controversial acts that never was mentioned and breezed over...

- The Road Warriors/AWA situation where they clashed with Verne Gagne is not even mentioned.

Wrestlers clashing with promoters is hardly controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Chris Jericho commited Murder and ought to be arrested
    He's probably got Corbin's lawyer.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureBliss View Post
    Wrestlers clashing with promoters is hardly controversial.
    It is when the promoter its claimed tried to book guys to legit shoot on them because he doesn't like their style lol. Also some was mentioned on prior AWA dvd and Road Warriors one.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Anyone who's a fan of Owen Hart owes it to themselves to listen to the latest episode of Talk is Jericho. Jericho has Martha Hart as a guest and it's a very interesting listen.

Ultimate Member

I'd like to see a Dark Side of the Ring on The Dynamite Kid.

Guy was an amazing wrestler but was a dickhead, roided out, stiff bully that died paralyzed.