Page 921 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4218218719119179189199209219229239249259319711021 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    NWO having four inductees is criminal. Induct all 20+ guys. I want Konnan, NWO Sting, Steiner, Virgil, Bischoff to get rings. Throw in NWO Japan while your at it.
    In the least, they probably should induct Biscoff. Though I'll wager he'll be the one inducting them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Marshall works as a producer for AEW. He isn't there to be a wrestler.
    So he is doing double duty because I much rather see Arn

So I just found out that Eric Young also works backstage a lot at WWE. Didn't know that till now

Ultimate Member

That opening segment was pure cringe.

Congrats to Rey on retaining.

Drew finally starting to look like a badass again, about time.

Orton messing with AJ is actually pretty fun.

Hopefully KO doesn't just keep getting laid out every week going forward.

The Women's TLC match should be good, but I'm still not liking Becky and Charlotte going after the tag titles. Especially since Becky hasn't defended her title on PPV or TV in months, which even she acknowledges. They're already being pushed hard as single's stars, let some of the other women that you're doing nothing with compete in the tag division. And hopefully they aren't dumb enough to have KW lose at the PPV either.

Overall an ok, if uneven, Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That opening segment was pure cringe.

Congrats to Rey on retaining.

Drew finally starting to look like a badass again, about time.

Orton messing with AJ is actually pretty fun.

Hopefully KO doesn't just keep getting laid out every week going forward.

The Women's TLC match should be good, but I'm still not liking Becky and Charlotte going after the tag titles. Especially since Becky hasn't defended her title on PPV or TV in months, which even she acknowledges. They're already being pushed hard as single's stars, let some of the other women that you're doing nothing with compete in the tag division. And hopefully they aren't dumb enough to have KW lose at the PPV either.

Overall an ok, if uneven, Raw.
    People were complaining a bit that Charlotte got too much offense against the KW last week... but I thought that was actually OKAY. I think Becky was actually more guilty of that this week... plus Becky actually won the match. But I get using the chair to set up a TLC match.

As for Becky and Charlotte winning the tag belts... they certainly don't need it, but I'm okay if they get a run as tag champs as long as it's relatively short. They're the 2 biggest female stars in the company, so I think they do deserve a run with the belts as long as it's not TOO long. But if they have it longer than a month, Becky needs to drop her raw womans title. But right now I'm assuming either they don't win the belts at all, or win them but drop them back to the KW at the Rumble.

As for KO... he's feuding with 3 guys at once, so he's likely going to get laid out quite a bit in this feud unless he gets some help. KO obviously needs to get the upperhand eventually here... but given this is AoP's big return and given this is Seths heel turn (which was done very very well), KO at least in the short term as to come out on the losing end so as to not water down Seth and the AoP's run.

I'm a little surpriseed we didn't get a PPV with KO and Seth vs the AoP to set up the turn... but that probably would have been too predictable.

Bobby Roode and Primo have both been suspended for violating the wellness policy

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/r...lvr.it.organic

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Bobby Roode and Primo have both been suspended for violating the wellness policy

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/r...lvr.it.organic
    I forgot Primo even worked with the company. It's weird suspending a guy that hasn't shown up on TV in like a year.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I forgot Primo even worked with the company. It's weird suspending a guy that hasn't shown up on TV in like a year.
    Primo and Epico went back to Puerto Rico and wrestle for his father's promotion. Honestly I'm surprised he goes back to WWE to even get tested.

Astonishing Member

So I just found out that Eric Young also works backstage a lot at WWE. Didn't know that till now
    Yeah I'm actually surprised they're still giving him matches now that he's been working backstage.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yeah I'm actually surprised they're still giving him matches now that he's been working backstage.
    You need working jobbers. Wrestling is better with Barry Horowitzs in it.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...cid=spartandhp

Broadus Clay/Tyrus is beign sued by his former fox news co host for sexual harassment (yeah he is on fox news now)

Extraordinary Member

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...cid=spartandhp

Broadus Clay/Tyrus is beign sued by his former fox news co host for sexual harassment (yeah he is on fox news now)

I remember when this was brought up months ago and I wondered if we would see an update on it. Fox itself has had this play out a couple years earlier.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Dang... that Saito suplex through the table by Mia was pretty darn hardcore.

Probably should have saved that for a Take Over match or something.

Astonishing Member

AEW was just bad this week. Sakura and Swole should have been a five minute match. After all the buzz of Hager debut, it has all petered out. He is just a replaceable big dude. That's disappointing. Brandi Rhodes is must see the but not must listen to tv.

The Dark Order vignettes are nice, but its pearls on a pig.

The Page/Omega match was just disjointed. The only person that shined in that match was Penelope Ford.

Janela was cringe. Tully gave a boring promo. I guess Spears is a face now? Gimmick ropes.... Really?!!!!

The only joy I am going to get from this show is Cornette ripping it on his podcast.