Page 516 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 164164665065125135145155165175185195205265666161016 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think it's a given he was going to leave the WWE and work with his brother.

He wasn't going to really accomplish anything more wrestling in a ring, aside from obviusly putting over his brother. I'm sure he's be invaluable in some sort of backstage capacity in AEW.
    Lol... I thought he was already signed by AEW

Yeah, there is no way I thought he would still collect WWE checks once AEW was up and running.

Just got done watching the Dream vs Murphy match...yeah Murphy is ready to be a star. Dream as always is over.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Lol... I thought he was already signed by AEW

Yeah, there is no way I thought he would still collect WWE checks once AEW was up and running.

Just got done watching the Dream vs Murphy match...yeah Murphy is ready to be a star. Dream as always is over.
    It's sort of weird how much better Murphy seems once he got to 205 live. I frankly though he was pretty generic during his NXT tag title run.

Astonishing Member

It's sort of weird how much better Murphy seems once he got to 205 live. I frankly though he was pretty generic during his NXT tag title run.

I have rarely seen a wrestler approve to the level of Murphy now. I never saw a glimpse of the potential. The man put in work.

BANNED

Corbin will be Rollins' opponent at Extreme Rules. Card subject to change.

https://www.sescoops.com/seth-rollin...extreme-rules/

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Corbin will be Rollins' opponent at Extreme Rules. Card subject to change.

https://www.sescoops.com/seth-rollin...extreme-rules/
    Eh... not terribly exciting. But the nice thing about a solid work horse like Rollins being champ is that he can have a descent match with pretty much anyone.

BANNED

Andrade and Vega are heading back to Smackdown, Alleister Black possibly joining them

https://www.prowrestling.com/wwe-mov...ck-to-sd-live/

Ultimate Member

Well WWE basically made Andrade the logically #1 contender for Finn's IC title. So if we get a proper feud between those two, then cool. And if Aleister maybe gets into the ME picture, then sure why not.

Or, Charlotte didn't want her hot new boyfriend on the other brand and badgered Vince until he brought Andrade back.

Andrade and Vega are heading back to Smackdown, Alleister Black possibly joining them

https://www.prowrestling.com/wwe-mov...ck-to-sd-live/
    HOPEFULLY if Vega moves to Smackdown, Black joins her. In a perfect world the married couples at least would remain on the same brand.

I do wonder why they did the move. So much female talent went to Smackdown, I think the RAW womans division argaubly needed Vega a lot more. But I do like Black and Andrade on the Blue Brand. Historically, that seems to be the better brand for elevating newer talent.

Ultimate Member

Most likely Aleister is coming over because Zelina is. Vince usually doesn't split up married couples, and Zelina is Andrade's manager/spokes-woman. So if she moves with him, then Aleister has to come over as well.

BANNED

I do wonder why they did the move.
    Word is it was a FOX call. They're lacking latino stars and they want to market Andrade.

Ultimate Member

They want to market him and Zelina to their Spanish channel especially, and Aleister is coming over because he's Zelina's husband and WWE tries to not split up spouses whenever possible.

Also TBF, if DB is going to be out for awhile with this "mystery" injury, then SDL could probably use them.

Astonishing Member

Eh... not terribly exciting. But the nice thing about a solid work horse like Rollins being champ is that he can have a descent match with pretty much anyone.
    There is something that can be done with Corbin. I am not sure what. He a decent wrestler. He has mic skills.

Definitely a new look.
    Definitely getting away from McIntyre and Lashley.
    He probably needs to be someone he has chemistry with. I just can't think if that person.

Ultimate Member

Between Fox wanting the Latino market and him dating Ric Flair's daughter, Andrade might be getting a big push in no time. Everything is coming up Tranquillo.

As for the ER rumors:

-AJ vs. Drew-That could be pretty cool potentially.

-Seth vs. Corbin-Bleh. But as long as it's just a filler feud for Seth, then I can tolerate it.

Astonishing Member

Word is it was a FOX call. They're lacking latino stars and they want to market Andrade.
    Yeah the shake up didn't make sense, when they moved a of their Latino stars to one show.

That why I was saying that Lucha Party was going to SD.

I think Andrade and Black would fill the heel role perfectly on SD.

Ultimate Member

Between Fox wanting the Latino market and him dating Ric Flair's daughter, Andrade might be getting a big push in no time. Everything is coming up Tranquillo.