Page 754 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2546547047447507517527537547557567577587648048541254 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Word is Bryan is working face at House Shows
    DIsappointing, but understandable. Like most entertaining heels, fans deep down WANT to cheer them. You sort of have to fight the tide to get them heel head.

THat said, I will miss the heel Bryan. I hope he keeps as much of his heel elements as possible as a face. Not that Bryan wasn't an outstanding underdog face... maybe THE best peoples champion type character. But eco-heel Bryan was gold. That was the best mic work of his career.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Jay White beat Naito for the IC title. Tokyo Dome main-event looking wild right now.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i am, especially compared to harper. imo it took all the smoke and mirrors for him to have an ok singles match with roman.

great suggestion.

i strongly disagree. feuding with roman and or brianson is way more high profile than he deserves. meanwhile what do they have for andrade, alistair black, or cesaro??
    i've seen big men worse than rowen: giant Gonzales, great khali, and early TNA rob terry. dear god, rob terry was terrible. does he still wrestle?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    DIsappointing, but understandable. Like most entertaining heels, fans deep down WANT to cheer them. You sort of have to fight the tide to get them heel head.

THat said, I will miss the heel Bryan. I hope he keeps as much of his heel elements as possible as a face. Not that Bryan wasn't an outstanding underdog face... maybe THE best peoples champion type character. But eco-heel Bryan was gold. That was the best mic work of his career.
    Agreed. The promos that he cut WWE.com were intense and impactful. Hopefully, he can be a face activist

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jay White beat Naito for the IC title. Tokyo Dome main-event looking wild right now.
    my god, what has happened to naito in terms of booking?? coming off as the bridesmaid for real

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    my god, what has happened to naito in terms of booking?? coming off as the bridesmaid for real
    New Japan knows he's the most over guy in the company and are using it to put over other guys. It's shitty spot for the guy to be honest. He should be the top champ.

That said, Jay White is one of my boys so I'm happy to see him add another feather to his cap.

Fantastic Member

New Japan knows he's the most over guy in the company and are using it to put over other guys. It's shitty spot for the guy to be honest. He should be the top champ.

That said, Jay White is one of my boys so I'm happy to see him add another feather to his cap.
    He needs to lose the rematch, then win next year's G1 AND WK title match. They've waited FAR FAR too long to pull the trigger on him. Also, I find Jay White corny AF and have hated his "post Kenny departure" push.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

in happier, non-jay white news, (little twerp), the miz and maryse just had their second daughter, madison.

mike, maryse, monroe, and madison.

lot of M names in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    in happier, non-jay white news, (little twerp), the miz and maryse just had their second daughter, madison.

mike, maryse, monroe, and madison.

lot of M names in that one.
    Will they name all of their kids after US Presidents?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    He needs to lose the rematch, then win next year's G1 AND WK title match. They've waited FAR FAR too long to pull the trigger on him. Also, I find Jay White corny AF and have hated his "post Kenny departure" push.
    I'm enjoying Jay White as New Japan's top gaijin far more than Kenny. He's evolve into a very solid performer and top tier heel this year. The heat the man can produce is great to watch.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i've seen big men worse than rowen: giant Gonzales, great khali, and early TNA rob terry. dear god, rob terry was terrible. does he still wrestle?
    According to a cursory google, he's on the independent circle now. The newest match mentioned in his Wikipedia article was in June 2017

Astonishing Member

Triple Crown
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

AEW wrestlers have been acting crazy af on Twitter lately. I just saw Nyla Ross's tweet essentially telling a troll his father molested him as a kid, at least we know someone with talent (and common sense) will be the 1st ever AEW Women's champion. Congrats Riho!

I wonder if they'll be any punishment for Nyla, I get her being frustrated with an ******* troll, but joking about child molestation is NEVER ok.

Extraordinary Member

Question do you guys remember Curt Henning or Curt Hennig? This is disturbing to me. I def remember Henning now all of a sudden his name is Hennig wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Question do you guys remember Curt Henning or Curt Hennig? This is disturbing to me. I def remember Henning now all of a sudden his name is Hennig wtf.
    I can't confirm in Henning's case, but WWE often changes the spelling of wrestlers' real names, so that they can copyright the WWE spelling. Dave Bautista being known as Batista in WWE is the example that first come to mind.