Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
Bubba Ray specifically caters to hardcore wrestling fans, especially since he has that Busted Open radio show on Sirius. I doubt that, of the 7,300+ that voted in it, a majority were casuals. Hell, I'd be shocked if casuals accounted for more than 1% of that vote.
We really don't know the figures for the full thing really at this stage to the amount of casuals and the amount of hardcore fans.

That's nice, but I didn't ask for a rundown of what lead up to the ALL IN show since I've already seen and read the stuff myself. Vince has no reason to give ROH/New Japan any visibility, which is what he'd be doing if he went along with this half-baked invasion storyline garbage. Vince makes plenty of money without giving those schmucks the attention they desperately crave.
The fact he's already gave ROH , Evolve and other companies visibility kinda negates this when he raids talent. He signed Balor , Styles , Gallows and Anderson due to the Japan work and literally promoted them as The Club as a way to get that same heat from Japan they had a couple years ago. Here these "schmucks" are clearly more over than half the roster they currently have and sell tickets. Which makes more sense to get that. Even if you don't like them.