Page 51 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Exactly cuz i don't want Becky losing to Charlotte at HIAC. If she lose they diminish her momentum, I rather have both ladies get a DQ and a rematch following Evolution.
    Good point about Evolution. That might be the perfect place for Becky to win it. It might be nice to have a big title change at Evolution, and assuming Ronda feuds with Nikki I don't see Nikki winning the belt.

Astonishing Member

im gonna miss miz & mrs untill it returns in 2019
    i think it really is an AWESOME show
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-28-2018 at 10:31 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

I was at the show tonight. man were we loud!

Astonishing Member

They let Becky close the show and have her moment. Even if they want her to be the heel they knew what they needed to do in order to send the crowd home happy🚠.

I actually think Charlotte needs to win at Hell In a Cell by cheating—thus cementing the double turn.

Astonishing Member

JDfromchicago
    Transformers TCG player

Flair is such a good heel ... and Becky is a natural babyface.

Just go with it Vince ... this feud has Hart/Flair written all over it.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

If the WWE is considering some sort of womans tag divison, I might actually just keep Flair face if/when Becky beats her. If they have a great match, maybe after Becky beats Charlotte they can hug it out and be friends again.

Because if there's any sort of womans tag tournament or whatever, Becky and Charlotte are probably the team to beat. I don't think they'd win it, but I think they'd arguably be the favorites.

Then afterwards, they can turn Charlotte heel. Though Asuka might be the better choice. She sort of had a tweener vibe in the later part of her NXT womans title reign.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If the WWE is considering some sort of womans tag divison, I might actually just keep Flair face if/when Becky beats her. If they have a great match, maybe after Becky beats Charlotte they can hug it out and be friends again.

Because if there's any sort of womans tag tournament or whatever, Becky and Charlotte are probably the team to beat. I don't think they'd win it, but I think they'd arguably be the favorites.

Then afterwards, they can turn Charlotte heel. Though Asuka might be the better choice. She sort of had a tweener vibe in the later part of her NXT womans title reign.
    It's better to keep them apart. You can't go to best friends to bitter rivals back to being friends in such a short window. Give Becky the title and have her get a solo run. If they need Charlotte for a tag tournament team her with Asuka. Asuka hasn't appeared on TV since losing to Carmella and needs something to do.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

PWI released its 28th annual top 500 list and the #1 guy this year is .... Kenny Omega. Who is ranked #1 as the World's best.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...-pwi-500-list/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's better to keep them apart. You can't go to best friends to bitter rivals back to being friends in such a short window. Give Becky the title and have her get a solo run. If they need Charlotte for a tag tournament team her with Asuka. Asuka hasn't appeared on TV since losing to Carmella and needs something to do.
    In wrestling logic, one really good match can resolve the differences between 2 wrestlers. It turned Bayley and Sasha into friends in NXT, and turned AJ Styles and Shane McMahon into friends after WrestleMania. Doesn't entirely make sense by real world standards, but in wrestling logic I guess it's sort of a respect thing.

So while I don't think it necessarily would make sense for Becky and Charlotte to hug it out after Becky beats Charlotte, I wouldn't entirely be surprised IF they want Becky face again.

As for Asuka… if they have some sort of tag tournament I think it might be cool if they allow her and Kaira Sane to be a team. Obviously not a full time team since she's not on the main roster, but if they have a tournament or something it might be cool to see them team up temporarily.

In wrestling logic, one really good match can resolve the differences between 2 wrestlers. It turned Bayley and Sasha into friends in NXT, and turned AJ Styles and Shane McMahon into friends after WrestleMania. Doesn't entirely make sense by real world standards, but in wrestling logic I guess it's sort of a respect thing.

So while I don't think it necessarily would make sense for Becky and Charlotte to hug it out after Becky beats Charlotte, I wouldn't entirely be surprised IF they want Becky face again.

As for Asuka… if they have some sort of tag tournament I think it might be cool if they allow her and Kaira Sane to be a team. Obviously not a full time team since she's not on the main roster, but if they have a tournament or something it might be cool to see them team up temporarily.
    Since Io Shirai is in WWE now I want to see a reformation of her team with Kairi. They were apart of a trio in STARDOM and it would be great to see them together again.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    PWI released its 28th annual top 500 list and the #1 guy this year is .... Kenny Omega. Who is ranked #1 as the World's best.

Kenny Omega is a great wrestler but in what way is he better than someone like AJ Styles?

High risk spots and always almost breaking your bones doesn't make you the better wrestler.

From purely a storytelling perspective, sure. If they are all faces and all friends and all on the same brand why wouldn't they watch each others back, the same way they have been doing for the past couple weeks? You almost have to make up a reason to explain why they wouldn't.
    from a storytelling POV a face can stand on his own 2 and doesn't need his buddies to watch his back, and again there is a difference between watching back and a 3 on 1 beatdown.

My point being what we saw made perfect sense, and the fans seemed into it.

It's not likely Seth or Dean would be in the main event picture anyways given we have a face champ, so they'really not really losing out either.
    it made perfect sense if they were going to turn roman heel, but instead they did the opposite. it really didn't make sense for braun as the character we've seen for the last 6months not to go straight after the shield members or to even want help from drew & dolph much less raise their hands. it was another very forced heel turn.

there are plenty of better things ambrose or rollins could be doing, you make xcuses for WWE creative like you're part of the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    They let Becky close the show and have her moment. Even if they want her to be the heel they knew what they needed to do in order to send the crowd home happy��.

I actually think Charlotte needs to win at Hell In a Cell by cheating—thus cementing the double turn.
    dam that would be such a quick turnaround for becky, from heel to face back to heel. maybe she could do a split personality gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Flair is such a good heel ... and Becky is a natural babyface.

Just go with it Vince
    ... this feud has Hart/Flair written all over it.
    YES!!!! why do they have to do things the hard way. people want cheer becky and boo charlotte, so they say lets try to force the opposite to happen!!

same with roman and braun xcept they drag ambrose and rollins through the **** too.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Kenny Omega is a great wrestler but in what way is he better than someone like AJ Styles?

High risk spots and always almost breaking your bones doesn't make you the better wrestler.
    it's not so much saying omega is better as it is saying he had the best year starting from a certain point and ending at another.
    win-loss record, championships won, quality of competition, major feuds, prominence within a wrestler's individual promotion(s) and overall wrestling ability.
    are supposed to be the factors.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

https://twitter.com/ProjectCiampa/st...08917367758848 ciampa also follows me‏
    Verified account
    @ProjectCiampa
    Following Following @ProjectCiampa
    #PWI500 Top Ten:

1. Tommaso Ciampa

2. The Greatest Sports Entertainer of All Time

3. The Champ

4. The Main Event

5. Mr. Takeover

6. Psycho Killer

7. Tommy Sports Entertainment

8. BLACKHEART

9. (See # 1-8)

10. (Photo Below)
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-30-2018 at 01:13 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Bayley superfan Izzy made her professional wrestling debut over the weekend. She was chokeslammed during the match and a bunch of wrestlers are giving the wrestler and promotion a bunch of **** for it as a 12 year old shouldn't be taking bumps.

https://www.sescoops.com/izzy-choke-...ler-reactions/