Page 1193 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 19369310931143118311891190119111921193119411951196119712031243 ... LastLast
Results 17,881 to 17,895 of 19298
    Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    With Big E they have to float a line. He can't be the pure laughing , silly New Day member because the audience won't believe he's a serious Main Event caliber worker. But the tired trope of angry black man is that...a tired silly trope we don't need in 2020. Not with where were at in society.

So basically you need to book him as Big Easy. Where we see him get discussed for his All American records at college for weight lifting. And his former college football past. He's a smart , college educated man with 1 goal , to become the 1st Unified Black World Champion in WWE. He wants to unify both World titles now. That is his goal in modern WWE era.

Big Easy is a serious man and the 1st thing I'd do is book him against Lashley and that they wanna recruit him. But he will say , he doesn't plan to play second fiddle to anyone else , anymore. He played it to Dolph Ziggler , he played it to Kofi awhile. Its BIG EASY time and its not gonna be EASY ANYMORE.
    If you want him to be seen as a main-event caliber guy, then book him to beat the guys who already are seen on that level(a lot of those guys have already been in the ring with him and know he's legit). This isn't rocket science. Unifying the belts is a stupid idea, though. They've run with that way too much lately and it's dumb to jam up one show's main event scene by having the champion being involved in a feud with someone from the other show.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    He played 2nd fiddle to AJ Lee even. If you follow him on Twitter, he's hilarious, I think if they let him be himself it will be ok. He's so big and strong--I mean even if he's a jokey, funny guy, if he's your opponent are you really not going to take him seriously?
    It's okay to be jokey and funny as long as you can be serious when you need to be. Guys like Rock and Foley can be as silly as your typical 7th grader on any given night... but they know when to turn it off. As long as Big E can do that (and I'm sure he can), him being a funny is fine.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    If you want him to be seen as a main-event caliber guy, then book him to beat the guys who already are seen on that level(a lot of those guys have already been in the ring with him and know he's legit). This isn't rocket science. Unifying the belts is a stupid idea, though. They've run with that way too much lately and it's dumb to jam up one show's main event scene by having the champion being involved in a feud with someone from the other show.
    To me they need to unify the belts to create a new modern era Main Event scene and one that fans can legit go , holy **** these are the SUPERSTARS again. The company has too many belts and I always said the 2 World titles just really don't work much anymore. Not in this company. They have NXT and need 1 World Champion to make the #1 guy special in the company. This is where Big E falls in. He wants to be that SPECIAL STAR now.

This will allow the company to set a Main Event roster of guys they can use and programs.

A.J Styles
    Drew McIntyre
    Braun Strowman
    Bray Wyatt
    Kevin Owens
    Randy Orton
    Seth Rollins
    Roman Reigns
    Edge
    Big E
    John Cena *
    Brock Lesnar *
    HHH *

You have a 10 deep Main Event roster across 2 brands. You can have a hell of an Upper Main event card here for Big E to slide into and work programs to becoming WWE World Champion (the combined title). The ones with stars are the HUGE stars you can use in special matches and maybe involve Big E in down the road. But it takes to build a special star and well..Big E can brag "Nothin is Easy in this world , and I don't take the Easy way to do it !"
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I agree that unifying the mens title is a bad idea. I honestly don't think that Universal title has had time to be prestigious. Having a full time work horse champ with a long reign would help it. I still think the best way to build up E is to build up Braun.

At this point, I am in favor of Ziggler going to NXT.

Astonishing Member

Double post

Astonishing Member

with
    FTR vs. The Initiative
    Best Friends vs. Dark Order Alex Reynolds & John Silver
    Orange Cassidy vs. Serpentico
    Fuego Del Sol vs. Sammy Guevara
    SCU vs. Private Party vs. Santana & Ortiz
    +7 more
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-29-2020 at 02:21 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Videos are surfacing of Excalibur using the n word. He's gonna be taken of TV.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Videos are surfacing of Excalibur using the n word. He's gonna be taken of TV.
    Good, he is horrible on AEW.

Jacob Fatu resigned with MLW. Surprising because I thought AEW would offer a much bigger deal.Hell, I thought Impact would try to snatch him up.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post

Jacob Fatu resigned with MLW. Surprising because I thought AEW would offer a much bigger deal.Hell, I thought Impact would try to snatch him up.
    Even the WWE in theory might have some interest, given the deep roots that family has with the company. So yeah, it's a BIT surprising he hasn't shown up on a larger stage (no offense to MLW).

But maybe it's a good thing he hasn't. AEW and WWE have more than enough talent, and Impact just had a pretty big influx in former WWE guys. GUys like ROH and MLW need all the help they can get.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

You gonna wonder if AEW officials are aware of him. It's criminal how Jacob Fatu keeps slipping under the radar. He would be a better investment for AEW than guys like Janela.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    You gonna wonder if AEW officials are aware of him. It's criminal how Jacob Fatu keeps slipping under the radar. He would be a better investment for AEW than guys like Janela.
    You would think MJF would give them a heads up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Even the WWE in theory might have some interest, given the deep roots that family has with the company. So yeah, it's a BIT surprising he hasn't shown up on a larger stage (no offense to MLW).

But maybe it's a good thing he hasn't. AEW and WWE have more than enough talent, and Impact just had a pretty big influx in former WWE guys. GUys like ROH and MLW need all the help they can get.
    I agree that ROH and MLW need talent desperately.i disagree that AEW has talent.They have people but I don't think they have the right talent. They got a few guys , who should be on a much smaller promotion.

I agree that ROH and MLW need talent desperately.i disagree that AEW has talent.They have people but I don't think they have the right talent. They got a few guys , who should be on a much smaller promotion.
    By WWE standards, AEW talent pool may not seem that deep. But they have more than enough to produce 2-3 hours of content a week. As opposed to WWE which needs to generate 9 or 10 or whatever number it is.

I do personally agree there are a few who maybe deserve the spot on national TV less than others (to this day I'm surprised Janela is on my tv), but that's less about not having enough talent and more about how they use it.

Which isn't to say them getting Jacob wouldn't be great for them ... but I wouldn't say they really need him or anyone else at the moment.

Incredible Member

nice farewell video for kairi.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    To me they need to unify the belts to create a new modern era Main Event scene and one that fans can legit go , holy **** these are the SUPERSTARS again. The company has too many belts and I always said the 2 World titles just really don't work much anymore. Not in this company. They have NXT and need 1 World Champion to make the #1 guy special in the company. This is where Big E falls in. He wants to be that SPECIAL STAR now.

This will allow the company to set a Main Event roster of guys they can use and programs.

A.J Styles
    Drew McIntyre
    Braun Strowman
    Bray Wyatt
    Kevin Owens
    Randy Orton
    Seth Rollins
    Roman Reigns
    Edge
    Big E
    John Cena *
    Brock Lesnar *
    HHH *

You have a 10 deep Main Event roster across 2 brands. You can have a hell of an Upper Main event card here for Big E to slide into and work programs to becoming WWE World Champion (the combined title). The ones with stars are the HUGE stars you can use in special matches and maybe involve Big E in down the road. But it takes to build a special star and well..Big E can brag "Nothin is Easy in this world , and I don't take the Easy way to do it !"
    No one wrestler is bigger than the brand. That's why you'll never see anything like this happen. And you're still gumming up one show's main event scene.