Page 1195 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 19569510951145118511911192119311941195119611971198119912051245 ... LastLast
Results 17,911 to 17,925 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Well another quarter and WWE continues to blow away analysts expectations and will still likely have it's year in history despite the pandemic.

The reason they gave for it's record breaking year? Much lower expenses for having to produce RAW and Smackdown.

I know they have to go live shows, but this does beg the question--why not have somewhat of an "off-season"? Like during the winter, they film in studios in Florida instead of travelling. It would save the company money and talent could stay in one place for a few months if they wanted to. Clearly going on the road every single week has been costing money.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Well another quarter and WWE continues to blow away analysts expectations and will still likely have it's year in history despite the pandemic.

The reason they gave for it's record breaking year? Much lower expenses for having to produce RAW and Smackdown.

I know they have to go live shows, but this does beg the question--why not have somewhat of an "off-season"? Like during the winter, they film in studios in Florida instead of travelling. It would save the company money and talent could stay in one place for a few months if they wanted to. Clearly going on the road every single week has been costing money.
    Its definitely something to think about. With social distancing and what not, arena shows will probably be less profitable. It might force them to alter their business model.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Roderick Strong and Johnny Gargano had one of the best wrestling matches in ages.
    yes it was
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    What NXT needs to move some guys to the main roster. UE and Gargano have gotten stale.
    that's why they are actually pushing new guys in nxt like kross , bronson reed and that creepy murderer looking dexter lumis etc.

What NXT needs to move some guys to the main roster. UE and Gargano have gotten stale.
    I wouldn't necessarily agree the UE or Gargano are stale... I think Garganos heel turn freshened him up. And UE are still hunting for the belts after being so dominant so long gives them a different dynamic.

But I certainly would say they're ready for the main roster anytime they're called up, as there's nothing really for them to do in nxt at this point. It's not a bad time, as both RAW and Smackdown rosters are on the thin side for a variety of reasons.

why the fuk would they have thatcher get choked out by lumis?? lumis can't even have a good match with roderick strong for shits sake. and i actually liked lumis since he was doing the gimmick in tna, was hoping he had improved in the ring but it doesn't look like he has.

where is arturo ruas?? would love to see him mix it up with thatcher.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    why the fuk would they have thatcher get choked out by lumis?? lumis can't even have a good match with roderick strong for shits sake. and i actually liked lumis since he was doing the gimmick in tna, was hoping he had improved in the ring but it doesn't look like he has.

where is arturo ruas?? would love to see him mix it up with thatcher.
    It does seem like the worst wrestler of the bunch seems to be winning each of these triple threats thus far (not that I have a huge issue with either of the guys who have won so far).

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

They went with the dark horses in those matches. I like that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It does seem like the worst wrestler of the bunch seems to be winning each of these triple threats thus far (not that I have a huge issue with either of the guys who have won so far).
    They are trying their best to push their undercard. It could be because some people are moving on. I was shocked that Balor didn't win

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I wonder if they'll do a fatal 4-way for the last slot with everyone that didn't get pinned/submitted in the qualifiers.

They went with the dark horses in those matches. I like that.
    You can make an arguement that Thatcher was more of a dark horse than Lumis ... but either way it's pushing a new guy, so it works.

I wonder who might be considered the dark horse in the next match. The Ruggy guy I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I wonder if they'll do a fatal 4-way for the last slot with everyone that didn't get pinned/submitted in the qualifiers.
    Probably. There's a lot of really good guys being eliminated in this. You want to get guys like Guargano and Balor in the Takerover somehow if you can.

Ultimate Member

Eddie Kingston has officially signed with AEW.

Astonishing Member

Wait does Fox not have a "no man on woman violence" rule?

Incredible Member

guess they will finally be going for a brainwashed alexa bliss as sister abigail for that match with braun at summerslam. what is the stimpulation, i wonder. 'sister abigail on a pole' match.how will braun able to save alexa....