Page 753 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2536537037437497507517527537547557567577638038531253 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Harper and Rowan would of made a good stable with the Viking Raiders if they were heels. Rowan loves his viking culture as well.
    rowan is a waste of roster space. he really brings nothing to the table besides being tall and white which is honestly not that rare right now.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't mind Candice getting the shot. At this point I'll accept anyone who can take the title off Shanya.
    The only thing that makes me think that Candice might have a SLIGHT, although I still very much doubt it, chance of actually winning, is:

A. They might want a more "marketable face" now that they're on TV.

B. AEW is going to crown their first women's champion on the same night. So perhaps WWE might not feel like yet another "LOLShaynawinsagain" title defense is enough. They might want to make a bigger splash with an actual title change.

But again, I still think that Shayna is probably winning. I mean many fans, myself included, already are saying that Io vs. Candice should be the top feud anyway as it's far more interesting than anything Shayna's doing. So I'd be totally cool with those two fighting over the belt

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't mind Candice getting the shot. At this point I'll accept anyone who can take the title off Shanya.
    I honestly think Candice is going to win it but really just to have Shayna get drafted and demoted to the main roster. Only way I see Shayna retaining is if Toni Storm comes over from NXT UK so they can have her be the one to beat Shayna.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I honestly think Candice is going to win it but really just to have Shayna get drafted and demoted to the main roster. Only way I see Shayna retaining is if Toni Storm comes over from NXT UK so they can have her be the one to beat Shayna.
    I think they're setting up Rhea Ripley to be the one to beat Bazler. Or at least they were setting up that feud awhile back.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    rowan is a waste of roster space. he really brings nothing to the table besides being tall and white which is honestly not that rare right now.
    between the two of them, rowen is the weaker link. harper is just a better big man than him. hell, i'd go so far as to say he's the best big man the company has.

Extraordinary Member

Rowan seems fine to me. Decent in the ring, Decent on the Mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    not saying he's terrible or anything. but compared to harper, he's nothing really special.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not saying he's terrible or anything. but compared to harper, he's nothing really special.
    I'll take your word for it, never seen Harper in a proper Match

For a great showing from Harper in WWE I would recommend his match vs Orton from Elimination Chamber a couple years back. It's the match that won me over. Hell his performance even made JBL pop on commentary.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Rowan is descent all around. I've never been blown away by him, but I've always been okay with him.

More than anything, I think the thing which makes Rowan stand out is that he seems... not right, if that makes sense. Obviously that's his character, but at times he almost gives off an aura making you wonder if he's actually playing a character. If I were to make a list of all the WWE guys I wouldn't want to mess with, he'd be up there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Rowan's fine doing what he's doing. It's not like he's being pushed way beyond his abilities like Corbin or Mahal.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i am, especially compared to harper. imo it took all the smoke and mirrors for him to have an ok singles match with roman.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    For a great showing from Harper in WWE I would recommend his match vs Orton from Elimination Chamber a couple years back. It's the match that won me over. Hell his performance even made JBL pop on commentary.
    great suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Rowan's fine doing what he's doing. It's not like he's being pushed way beyond his abilities like Corbin or Mahal.
    i strongly disagree. feuding with roman and or brianson is way more high profile than he deserves. meanwhile what do they have for andrade, alistair black, or cesaro??

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily buy Rowan beating Bryan or Roman on on one. But as a unit, I can buy him and Harper being a threat to any 2 guys in the lockeroom. So I think it works. He shouldn't be feuding for the world title or anything... but wrestling high profile stars in a logical feud works. And it's a way to re-push a monster tag team without necessarily giving them the tag straps (as the Revival need to keep them for a little while).

Bryan and Roman don't need to be in the world title scene anytime soon, so it gives them something to do.

Extraordinary Member

Word is Bryan is working face at House Shows