Page 788 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 288688738778784785786787788789790791792798838888 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Rewatching it, I'm not entirely sure it was a DQ finish. It looked that way, but I THINK the idea was less that Seth was disqualified for using th sledge hammer and more that the ref immediately stopped the match because he felt Wyatts life was in danger. I do believe a ref has the authority to end a match even in a no DQ situation if they feel the wrestlers life might be endangered. At least that's what I think the ending was... the show did a pretty poor job explaining it.

Course, DQ finish or no DQ finish I still didn't like Wyatt kicking out of so many finishers and chairshots.
    That's just as bad, Foley was nearly killed twice in one match and they didn't stop it. The owners own son went off the cell and they didn't stop it. I can't give them that out.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Astonishing Member

Crap like this is why I hope AEW can build itself up as legitimate competition and not spiral off into TNA-land.

Ignoring the end bullshit finish because talking about it too much is just gonna piss me off, does any one else hate how strongly Becky and Charlotte are booked? Like they're positioned so far above all the other women It's ridiculous. Outside of a returning Ronda no other woman on the roster is shown to be anywhere near their level. And the worst part is they're faces, eventually people will turn on even Becky imo with this strong, Romanesque push.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Ignoring the end bullshit finish because talking about it too much is just gonna piss me off, does any one else hate how strongly Becky and Charlotte are booked? Like they're positioned so far above all the other women It's ridiculous. Outside of a returning Ronda no other woman on the roster is shown to be anywhere near their level. And the worst part is they're faces, eventually people will turn on even Becky imo with this strong, Romanesque push.
    It's starting to become a problem for Becky, because at this point Becky is basically out of competitors who are any sort of credible threat to her. Asuka maybe since she did beat Becky clean to end her Smackdown title reign, and maybe Nia since she broke Beckys face back in the day.

But the big threat might be Shayna when she is ready to move up from the main roster. I think she can be built up enough to be a threat even to Becky.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I can't wait for JD's rant... it's gonna be epic.
    i am staying up extra late to hear JD voice the rage that we all feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    You can't possibly be serious...
    if they didn't stop the match for mick nearly dying, then what does that say about bray?

That's just as bad, Foley was nearly killed twice in one match and they didn't stop it. The owners own son went off the cell and they didn't stop it. I can't give them that out.
    It's bad either way, but I wouldn't say just as bad.

A ref stoppage is at the refs discretion, but a DQ shouldn't actually be possible in a HITC.

Ultimate Member

Glad I didn’t watch Hell in a cell. I’m pretty burned out on WWE.

I’m dumbfounded as to a Hell in a Cell match being ended by DQ.

WWE just shattered it’s rules right there and then. Unless someone called an audible or something, it doesn’t make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i am staying up extra late to hear JD voice the rage that we all feel.
    Same here, Looking forward to it.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who

just............smiling at how people are trying explain away this ending. "it didn't end in a DQ. the ref just thought bray couldn't take any more punishment."

The E! is already working damage control calling it a match stoppage instead of a DQ. What the fuk ever.

The E! is already working damage control calling it a match stoppage instead of a DQ. What the fuk ever.
    that doesn't make it any better.

Astonishing Member

Match stoppage is worse because that means Seth won cleanly.

now if you will excuse me, i'm gonna watch JD rip this show a new one.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    nattie wins. dont care.
    is it ok i I care

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Tornado tags are the best.
    mmmmmmhmmmm
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-07-2019 at 12:31 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    I agree.

These girls are basically steamrolling the roster.

It's becoming boring (with Charlotte, it's already boring).