Page 665 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1655656156556616626636646656666676686696757157651165 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 19298
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Anthony Henry reminds me of CM Punk with his way of working in ring and background he brings up.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Anthony Henry reminds me of CM Punk with his way of working in ring and background he brings up.
    He reminded me of CM Punk right up to the point where he started talking about his MMA training. At that point, it became night and day.

Mighty Member

Everyone does barnfights. Everyone thinks they're a pro.

Henry is a flake.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Enzo was a case of having more bark than bite, while poor Janela had neither. I think that's the difference. Enzo properly read the situation accurately, realized he was in no danger (if he was he probably would have reacted the same way Janela did), and played to the crowd and the camera knowing it would end up on social media to add to his 15 minutes of fame. Joey seemingly just wanted to avoid any and all confrontation and sort of quietly exited the situation as quickly as a could. A very practical decision for any normal person... but for a loudmouth death match king, in the age of social media that level of common sense practicality can have consequences. Joey is gonna look like he was punked coming off the biggest high profile match of his career ... because Enzo will make sure that he does.
    that's where you got WERKT. the video was taken after the "**** fight" already happened and was broken up, and joey is the one who approached enzo(not to fight necessarily). if he wanted to xit the situation quickly he could've already been gone. i believe enzo is the one who actually walked away in the end he just did it loudly.

as far as deathmatch king stuff it doesn't matter. janela does deathmatches but he's not a gangster or thug character that needs street cred, he's not homicide, kingston or nic gage. it doesn't hurt him anymore than it would darby allin.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The ending to Tessa vs. Sami.
    even if it wasn't the end i think the loss got her more over than a win would have. i know going in a lot of people look and think of course the chick is going to win, so the finish imo was both a surprise and goes a ways making tessa more likeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Everyone does barnfights. Everyone thinks they're a pro.

Henry is a flake.
    enzo and mickey gall are training partners LOL.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that's where you got WERKT. the video was taken after the "**** fight" already happened and was broken up, and joey is the one who approached enzo(not to fight necessarily). if he wanted to xit the situation quickly he could've already been gone. i believe enzo is the one who actually walked away in the end he just did it loudly.

as far as deathmatch king stuff it doesn't matter. janela does deathmatches but he's not a gangster or thug character that needs street cred, he's not homicide, kingston or nic gage. it doesn't hurt him anymore than it would darby allin.

even if it wasn't the end i think the loss got her more over than a win would have. i know going in a lot of people look and think of course the chick is going to win, so the finish imo was both a surprise and goes a ways making tessa more likeable.

enzo and mickey gall are training partners LOL.
    I have no issue with women losing clean to men (Tessa vs. Brian Cage for example, or Candice LeRae vs. any number of men). But given the story beforehand, and what type of character Sami is, I'm not sure about it in this particular case. Or perhaps more accurately, I'm not sure how I feel about her losing as cleanly as she did, again given the buildup and Sami's character.

But we'll see where it goes, if there's a good payoff to it, then that'd be great. Also spoilers:
    Last night's Impact heavily implied that it's NOT over between the two of them, which is good if true because this could be a cool ongoing rivalry.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Fight for the Fallen is kicking off soon

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Fight for the Fallen is kicking off soon
    It's definately a busy weekend wrestling wise. 2 PPVs today, and and 1 tommorow. I'll be interesting to see if the competition effects the quality of the shows.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's definately a busy weekend wrestling wise. 2 PPVs today, and and 1 tommorow. I'll be interesting to see if the competition effects the quality of the shows.
    I'm skipping the PPV tomorrow and watching the second night of G1 in its place. I don't need to see Corbin headlining another PPV

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm skipping the PPV tomorrow and watching the second night of G1 in its place. I don't need to see Corbin headlining another PPV
    I think the interesting thing about the next WWE PPV is that it might be the last show before we get a sort of reset with the Bischoff and Heymen era of RAW and Smackdown. I think they might close off a lot of things to give them a sort of clean slate. Or at least that's what might happen. We'll see. Could be a end of an era. Course, that potentially makes the shows after the PPV more interesting than the PPV.

Evolve was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Evolve was awesome!
    really?? card didn't look like much aside from cole vs towzawa and bro vs gulak, OMG are they going to make bro a CW??

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    really?? card didn't look like much aside from cole vs towzawa and bro vs gulak, OMG are they going to make bro a CW??
    ohhhhhh BigLbo

roh #408 7 13 19 from Philadelphia ,PA
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhett_Titus vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Taylor_(wrestler)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Love vs (mmmmm) https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Tasha_Steelz vs Stella Grey vs Jenny Rose
    https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/The_Bouncers + https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Lethal vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ki...nal_wrestling) 642 pounds
    finishing up with
    12 hour later done
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-14-2019 at 05:48 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    -Allie deserves better than this. Also while I'm fine with Brandi as an executive, please keep her out of the ring.

-Bea and Riho really shined during that tag match. Dr. Britt, did not. Makes me even more convinced that Hikaru Shida should be the inaugural AEW Women's Champion.

-Please let Page lose to Jericho at All Out. He's got potential, but he's nowhere near ready to be a top guy yet.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    spoilers:
    -Allie deserves better than this. Also while I'm fine with Brandi as an executive, please keep her out of the ring.

-Bea and Riho really shined during that tag match. Dr. Britt, did not. Makes me even more convinced that Hikaru Shida should be the inaugural AEW Women's Champion.

-Please let Page lose to Jericho at All Out. He's got potential, but he's nowhere near ready to be a top guy yet.
    end of spoilers
    I think Jericho sort of HAS to win the belt and go into their TNT show as champion. I would imagine the network wants an established big star to help carry the brand as their show stars. Jericho will of course put over whever they want eventually, but right at the start I think he has to be their flag bearer.

Him or Moxey or Omega, but the later 2 don't seem to be in the title picture at the moment.

I think Jericho sort of HAS to win the belt and go into their TNT show as champion. I would imagine the network wants an established big star to help carry the brand as their show stars. Jericho will of course put over whever they want eventually, but right at the start I think he has to be their flag bearer.

Him or Moxey or Omega, but the later 2 don't seem to be in the title picture at the moment.
    i don't think networks really care so much who's carrying around a title as people think. i think they just want the biggest names featured the most.