Page 666 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1665666166566626636646656666676686696706767167661166 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

They really should start pushing Pentagon Jr as a single's star as well, because he's REALLY good.

Seeing the EVOLVE show, Tozawa is one of those guys who just needs a chance to run more as a top guy and he could do great things I think. But as of yet, he hasn't been given that chance.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Seeing the EVOLVE show
    https://twitter.com/patcheschance/st...00550950477825
    https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1150210938739425280
    more extreme than extreme rules
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-14-2019 at 06:21 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

They really should start pushing Pentagon Jr as a single's star as well, because he's REALLY good.

Seeing the EVOLVE show, Tozawa is one of those guys who just needs a chance to run more as a top guy and he could do great things I think. But as of yet, he hasn't been given that chance.
    i really enjoyed henry vs adrian joude or whatever his name is. i'd seen flashes of cool **** in his NXT stuff but i guess matching up with the right guy was the ticket. i'd like to see him work other guys who do some shoot style stuff in their matches.

I've only watched Pentagon in Lucha Underground prior to his AEW and Impact stuff, so I frankly didn't even know he was a tag wrestler. I'm definately more used to him as a singles, and he definately outshines his brother in a lot of ways. Not that they're not a great tag team, but Pentagon stands out to the point where he seems more like a singles guy.

And I agree Tozawa really is fun. Despite obvious lack of conventional mic skills due to language issues he is good at communicating with the fans and getting over. He's a fun guy and a great wrestlers. I was a bit disapointed his title run was so short, even though I understood that Neville was being built up as this unstoppable beast. He 100% needs another shot.

If they ever get an NXT Japan show off the ground, I could see him as a top face there.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I've only watched Pentagon in Lucha Underground prior to his AEW and Impact stuff, so I frankly didn't even know he was a tag wrestler. I'm definately more used to him as a singles, and he definately outshines his brother in a lot of ways. Not that they're not a great tag team, but Pentagon stands out to the point where he seems more like a singles guy.

And I agree Tozawa really is fun. Despite obvious lack of conventional mic skills due to language issues he is good at communicating with the fans and getting over. He's a fun guy and a great wrestlers. I was a bit disapointed his title run was so short, even though I understood that Neville was being built up as this unstoppable beast. He 100% needs another shot.

If they ever get an NXT Japan show off the ground, I could see him as a top face there.
    Pentagon as a tag wrestler is a recent thing. He first started tagging with his brother in MLW. It caught on and started teaming in the other promotions they worked for.

Ultimate Member

And of course he had that EPIC match in Lucha Underground against Io, Kairi, and Mayu as well.

And the Tozawa thing was even worse when you consider that Vince only had him beat Neville, because he wanted a "big moment" on that particular episode of Raw, that's it. He ended Neville's epic CW title run, for a quick pop, which did nothing to help him. Then he just had Neville win it back like a week later, so it did nothing to help Tozawa either. Dumb booking.

Tozawa needs a PROPER run with the CW Title imo.

Sounds like WWE is adding Nakamura vs Balor to the pre-show and KO vs Ziggler to the main card.

A little surprised they didn't save those for Summerslam, but overall Extreme Rules is shaping up to be a pretty fun card. I think the only match which might drag the card down is Lashley/Braun and Taker/Roman vs Shane/Drew.

Ultimate Member

Nakamura vs. Finn suffers from lack of build, and they shouldn't be stuck on the pre-show. But nevertheless it should be a fun match.

Sadly Asuka & Kairi get nothing once again.

Extraordinary Member

It's gonna be really fitting if the discussion for Extreme Rules kicks off on page 666

Nakamura vs. Finn suffers from lack of build, and they shouldn't be stuck on the pre-show. But nevertheless it should be a fun match.

Sadly Asuka & Kairi get nothing once again.
    They had 1 promo together, and 1 match where Nakamura beat him and established himself as a threat. So there's some build up there at least.

Extraordinary Member

They had 1 promo together, and 1 match where Nakamura beat him and established himself as a threat. So there's some build up there at least.
    Since it's Pre-Show, I'm betting that this is part of the build for a match later

Extraordinary Member

Sounds like WWE is adding Nakamura vs Balor to the pre-show and KO vs Ziggler to the main card.

A little surprised they didn't save those for Summerslam, but overall Extreme Rules is shaping up to be a pretty fun card. I think the only match which might drag the card down is Lashley/Braun and Taker/Roman vs Shane/Drew.
    https://cultaholic.com/news/undertak...extreme-rules/

Looks like the Taker Tag match is going on first once the PPV starts

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Since it's Pre-Show, I'm betting that this is part of the build for a match later
    They already had a match on Smackdown though. Honestly they should have saved it for SummerSlam. No need to rush a title match.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They already had a match on Smackdown though. Honestly they should have saved it for SummerSlam. No need to rush a title match.
    it's the E, IW.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the IC belt on the pre-show.