Page 680 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1805806306706766776786796806816826836846907307801180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 19298
    Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-17-2019 at 02:37 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Well, it'd make sense considering what Becky said about Edge earlier this year. Also, Beth certainly can't be worse than the hilariously awful Nattie.
    Beth looked like she still had it when she was wrestling at Mania time. Also it'd be nice "marquee" match for their second biggest show of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Beth looked like she still had it when she was wrestling at Mania time. Also it'd be nice "marquee" match for their second biggest show of the year.
    Though the match with Beth sounds fun, I think it's almost kinda mean to pull a swerve with Nattie when the card is in Canada though. I think they should legit give Nattie the match, then build it towards Beth. But Summerslam in theory is their second biggest show so I get it. If Edge is used in the angle, I suppose that would keep the Canadians happy.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    also, they don't look particularly comfortable on screen together. sure, they look like friends but they don't look like a couple. i think seth and becky didn't want this or at least, having their relationship being used like this.
    To anyone who feels bad about Seth and Beckys relationship being used on a TV storyline, Seth said in the Tamba Bay Times that he thinks it's great that hes working with someone he's in a relationship with on screen. He also said the critics who feel he doesn't have good on-screen chemistry with Becky might be a little jeolous.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/wwe-...tles-20190717/

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'm gonna say it right now. dexter lumis........he unnerves me.

Bischoff has stated his start date is this week coming

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/e...-offices-today

Astonishing Member

I’m a fan of Dexter Lumas. BIG FAN-jdfromny206
    and so am i-me

Last edited by steve2275; 07-17-2019 at 11:51 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    To anyone who feels bad about Seth and Beckys relationship being used on a TV storyline, Seth said in the Tamba Bay Times that he thinks it's great that hes working with someone he's in a relationship with on screen. He also said the critics who feel he doesn't have good on-screen chemistry with Becky might be a little jeolous.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/wwe-...tles-20190717/
    no way seth would ever just tow the company line either.

i thought he did the dexter gimmick pretty well in TNA but he wasn't much to see in the ring. has he improved at all??

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

i thought he did the dexter gimmick pretty well in TNA but he wasn't much to see in the ring. has he improved at all??
    Maybe... or maybe he actually LIKES doing stuff with his girlfriend. Not exactly unheard of.

Maybe... or maybe he actually LIKES doing stuff with his girlfriend. Not exactly unheard of.
    i'm sure he LIKES doing plenty of things with his girlfriend, i doubt doing shitty tv segments that lead to shitty matches in some shitty angles are some of those things. but hey, i'm sure if that was true seth would tell us. besides it's not as if they look like they're NOT having the times of their lives.

i'm sure he LIKES doing plenty of things with his girlfriend, i doubt doing shitty tv segments that lead to shitty matches in some shitty angles are some of those things. but hey, i'm sure if that was true seth would tell us. besides it's not as if they look like they're NOT having the times of their lives.
    Shitty is subjective... I thought the main event of Extreme Rules was fun. But that's me.

But as for whether or not he enjoyed working with his girlfriend, I suppose you'd know better than him so I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

Shitty is subjective... I thought the main event of Extreme Rules was fun. But that's me.
    mmm. ok

But as for whether or not he enjoyed working with his girlfriend, I suppose you'd know better than him so I guess I'll have to take your word for it.
    yeah that would probably be a good idea moving forward.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

he was pretty creepy as sam shaw back in the day but as dexter lumis? dude turned it up to 12. as for in-ring work, he's improved. pulls off a few ricochet spots well and has some nice power moves thrown in. honestly? better than he was in TNA.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In watching the clips of Kevin Owens/Shane McMahon its like the company is trying to recreate Austin vs McMahon but not realizing how or why Austin vs McMahon worked so well . In fact I'll run it down.

- Steve Austin was allowed to be the lone wild card tweener type til fans turned him face as we saw. In the Raw Reviews of 1997 I did Austin was busy giving Vince hell , giving Bret hell and more or less being a disruptive force of nature backstage at times. No one else ever said Vince and the WWF was holding anyone down. Only Bret Hart was angry over things but none of the roster ever called Vince out beyond Steve Austin who was being crazy.

- Also it was a slow build as we saw for Austin vs McMahon. It wasn't that the angle touched off ASAP. It had built through 1997 into 1998 as it exploded after Wrestlemania. The company laid ground work there.

- Kevin Owens should have started raising hell backstage and being his ROH self back there. Getting warned over his behavior at times by Shane. With Owens beating a camera man up and proclaiming , "I don't have to play anyones game anymore and ill do whatever the hell I want !"

If your trying to recreate the magic you have to build the angle to really take off. You have to lay ground work that Shane doesn't want Owens as World Champion and tries to create stipulations on the sly. Then once Owens wins the title shot at say...Royal Rumble he's supposed to admit as much as he doesn't think Owens fits the image of a WWE World champion. Owens basically goes to WAR against Shane after it.

Here its like within 2-3 weeks we see them decide to make Owens suddenly angry at Shane. He's delivering pipe bombs etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.