Page 371 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471871 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 19298

Turns out the reason Arn was fired was because he was the agent for a match Alicia fox was in. She showed up intoxicated and he told her to get in the ring and work. This wasn't the first such incident with Arn

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Torrie Wilson is third inductee in the HoF. This one has been divisive. I think she earned personally.
    Dawn Marie should induct her

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Turns out the reason Arn was fired was because he was the agent for a match Alicia fox was in. She showed up intoxicated and he told her to get in the ring and work. This wasn't the first such incident with Arn
    That still happens in the E?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Sadly, if true, then it's deserved. Alicia could have been a liability in many ways.

I'm curious to know what her worth is to the company though.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Sadly, if true, then it's deserved. Alicia could have been a liability in many ways.

I'm curious to know what her worth is to the company though.
    Foxy is one of the last throwbacks to the diva era .... she has fast become absolete in the current environment. So she's pretty expendable at this point. She'll be lucky to still have a job quite frankly.

BANNED

The Wrestling World reacts to the death of AEW performer Jungle Boy's father, tv icon Luke Perry

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/c...y-passing-away

We know he's called AA but iont think that was the kinda support he was supposed to give Fox.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Torrie Wilson is third inductee in the HoF. This one has been divisive. I think she earned personally.
    Of course she has, she's done way more for the company than tons of other inductees, men and women. She almost single handedly kept some interest in the women on Smackdown when there was no women's belt or title for her to compete for. (I think unlike other divas she actually tried to get better over time too)

Dawn Marie should induct her
    Or her Dad. (OMG, he's alive!!)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Of course she has, she's done way more for the company than tons of other inductees, men and women. She almost single handedly kept some interest in the women on Smackdown when there was no women's belt or title for her to compete for. (I think unlike other divas she actually tried to get better over time too)

Torre was a major part of her era and earned it just for that. I understand that some fans tend to view it as the dark ages but the women at the time did the best with what they were given. It's not their fault all the company wanted for them was to strip and pull hair.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post

Really I think pretty much anyone who has been on the company for a lengthy period without burning a bridge probably deserves to be in it.

Extraordinary Member

Raw opens with Roman

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

da big dawg.

Extraordinary Member

Ooh, I smell an official Shield Reunion coming up

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

that's the bad part of DGAF dean. he just don't give a ****.