Ultimate Member

https://imgur.com/a/DWkds6L

Bret Hart speaking sense on the matter.

Extraordinary Member

Fucking christ Jericho keeps digging himself deeper

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    trying much too hard.
    Please stop, now you're the one trying way too hard. Even the not capitalizing the start of your sentences screams try hard. Feel free to not read my posts in the future if all you're going to do is respond with that tired response everytime I say something unsavory about your precious AEDUB.

Anyway, even Chris "AllLivesMatter" Jericho himself said if they could redo the Stadium Stampede they would probably not do that spot. I wonder why they would not do that spot if they had another chance, hmmm...

I look forward to your creative and original retort.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    She's a pretty, openly lesbian, athlete with fight background and history on live television. Also she has decent charisma.

I could totally see CW at least talking to her about roles.
    Won't count for anything unless she's got the acting talent to lead a tv show. CW can find pretty, athletic lesbian actresses with experience easily. They don't have to go to wrestling.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Won't count for anything unless she's got the acting talent to lead a tv show. CW can find pretty, athletic lesbian actresses with experience easily. They don't have to go to wrestling.
    They hired Ruby Rose to play this character before. That's very telling imo.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    They hired Ruby Rose to play this character before. That's very telling imo.
    Ruby Rose isn't the best actress but she is very accomplished with numerous high profile movie roles (XxX, John Wick, Resident Evil), from cameos to supporting cast. That's more than most wrestlers can say. She's a professional actress by trade.

jericho is an assclown.

i wonder if they added "too" at the end of black lives matter people would get it then?? fuk.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Please stop, now you're the one trying way too hard. Even the not capitalizing the start of your sentences screams try hard. Feel free to not read my posts in the future if all you're going to do is respond with that tired response everytime I say something unsavory about your precious AEDUB.

Anyway, even Chris "AllLivesMatter" Jericho himself said if they could redo the Stadium Stampede they would probably not do that spot. I wonder why they would not do that spot if they had another chance, hmmm...

I look forward to your creative and original retort.
    i don't think creativity nor originality are going to be required here so you might be disappointed.
    jericho probably said that because, hmmm let me think.... hindsight??

in your quest for irony or to be more accurate hypocrisy you overlooked the obvious, AEW didn't make an angle about somebody drowning, it was comedy spot and there's no reason to believe they were trying to reference shad's tragic death. otoh there's no question wwe is referencing jeff hardy's real life with the angle they're running.

this post was made with minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    jericho is an assclown.

i wonder if they added "too" at the end of black lives matter people would get it then?? fuk.

i don't think creativity nor originality are going to be required here so you might be disappointed.
    jericho probably said that because, hmmm let me think.... hindsight??

in your quest for irony or to be more accurate hypocrisy you overlooked the obvious, AEW didn't make an angle about somebody drowning, it was comedy spot and there's no reason to believe they were trying to reference shad's tragic death. otoh there's no question wwe is referencing jeff hardy's real life with the angle they're running.

this post was made with minimal effort
    Oh look you're capable of saying more than just yOURE tryING tOo hARd, impressive.

So if Jeff's kayfabe arrest was played for laughs it would've been ok in your eyes? Cool, got it.

If you can't see how having a spot where a man is almost drowned, complete with commentary screaming "they're drowning him!" just days after a wrestler drowned is worse than a man being framed for driving drunk I don't know what to tell you. Jeff likely consented to it, you can't say AEW called Shad's family and asked if a drowning spot was cool or not.

Dave Meltzer even said some of Shad's friends contacted him to say they were uncomfortable with the spot coupled with Jericho expressing regret with doing it, yeah I'd say it was in poor taste. And yes, I know they didn't do it on purpose but the match was pre-taped, that's the sort of thing you watch in editing and immediately go "yeah, let's cut that part out. "

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Oh look you're capable of saying more than just yOURE tryING tOo hARd, impressive.

So if Jeff's kayfabe arrest was played for laughs it would've been ok in your eyes? Cool, got it.
    i never even said i had a problem with it. you're trying too hard again.

If you can't see how having a spot where a man is almost drowned, complete with commentary screaming "they're drowning him!" just days after a wrestler drowned is worse than a man being framed for driving drunk I don't know what to tell you. Jeff likely consented to it, you can't say AEW called Shad's family and asked if a drowning spot was cool or not.
    you're xcessive effort is blinding you to context. within the spot nobody really thought matt was in danger of drowning, he was even signaling to the audience under water.

Dave Meltzer even said some of Shad's friends contacted him to say they were uncomfortable with the spot coupled with Jericho expressing regret with doing it, yeah I'd say it was in poor taste. And yes, I know they didn't do it on purpose but the match was pre-taped, that's the sort of thing you watch in editing and immediately go "yeah, let's cut that part out. "
    i'd have edited out the part where hardy was floating face down out for sure, but that imo is a lapse of judgment rather than poor taste. still no reason to spend so much energy searching for something that's not really there.

Spectacular Member

Can someone explain whts the point of the jeff hardy arrest? How is this supposed to build him back up?

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    Can someone explain whts the point of the jeff hardy arrest? How is this supposed to build him back up?
    I think Shemus clearly set Hardy up there. It's just helping to build up their feud, plus take Hardy out of the tournament. Which is sort of too bad, since I wanted to see Bryan and Hardy wrestle.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Fucking christ Jericho keeps digging himself deeper
    Jericho's attempts to save face is making it worse. He should own up to it or keep quiet. There's no appeasing anyone with the way things are right now.

Extraordinary Member

Seth Rollins is currently doing better at this that Chris Jericho.

Seth freaking Rollins

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Scott Hall nuked his twitter after going ALM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Seth Rollins is currently doing better at this that Chris Jericho.

Seth freaking Rollins
    Seth Rollins has been vocal in his support of BLM for a while now.

Not sure what’s going on with Chris Jericho, someone of his level of exposure and enlightenment should know better.