Page 235 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1351852252312322332342352362372382392452853357351235 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    New Smackdown Women's champ! Good ass match!

Also this can definitely set up a Four Horsewomen vs Four Horsewomen feud..
    I am guessing ronda turn heel? meaning she can join her heel friends from nxt? and wwe's 4 horsewomen will be the faces? #royalrumble

Astonishing Member

That was a satisfying end to Corbin's reign as General Manager. This opening up him vs. Angle at Wrestlemania?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and the empress wins it!
    I like that Asuka gets a shot with the belt, but want to see Becky enter the Royal Rumble at #1 and win the whole thing. Then she can have her match vs Rhonda at WM. It'd be damn near perfect.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    I am guessing ronda turn heel? meaning she can join her heel friends from nxt? and wwe's 4 horsewomen will be the faces? #royalrumble
    Not really sure. Face or Heel, Rhonda owed Charlotte some payback.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    Not really sure. Face or Heel, Rhonda owed Charlotte some payback.
    It won't matter if Rhonda is a heel. If they have Rhonda vs Becky at WM, Becky will be cheered. Sort of like the first Hogan vs Rock. I just want to see a good match out of the two of them. I also like that they used her interference to take the title off Becky. That way neither Becky nor Charlotte are hurt by the loss, and Asuka still gets a run with the belt. Right now, out of the three of them Asuka benefits the most from having the title.

Astonishing Member

that's so r-truth
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

That was a really fun show, awful IC Title match aside. The main, Ronda/Nia, and Bryan/AJ were fantastic. Ronda collecting the receipts for Becky and Charlotte messing with her was a damn good way to get the title off of Becky and onto someone who could definitely use it in Asuka. Charlotte getting up and finishing the match after Becky turned her ribs to dust should earn her an extra PPV bonus because holy **** was that brutal to watch.

Ultimate Member

I have a problem with Elias beating Bobby Lashley. Looks very strange.
    Have no thoughts on The Bar vs New Day.
    Finn vs Drew didnt go the way i expected. I have no problem wi Finn winning.
    Ruby Riot deserves better IMO.
    Baron Corbin should never have been GM for that long.
    Rey Mysterio vs Orton was better than i expected.
    Rousey vs Jax was very good.
    DB vs AJ was awesome. Which isnt really surprising.
    Ambrose vs Rollins was very...i dont know, i expected more from these guys.
    The Womens match was fantastic. Asuka FINALLY gets the championship. That being said, the women need to re-consider their table spots. Not all of them have the mass and weight to break the table in some high spots.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Hopefully Asuka gets a proper title reign. And WWE would be fools not to do Becky vs. Ronda at Mania at this point.

This is the first time that I've ever been entertained by Baron Corbin, and all it took was him getting his butt kicked by a bunch of other guys. Also Braun REALLY needs to beat Brock at the RR, it's long overdue.

The Riott Squad deserve so much better than this, it's sad how they're being used now.

Thank goodness Nia lost.

Congrats to R-Truth and Carmella, they're fun.

Bryan vs. AJ was really good as expected.

Ambrose vs. Rollins was, disappointing.

Etc.

All in all, pretty decent show.
    Last edited by Punisher007; 12-17-2018 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Hopefully Asuka gets a proper title reign. And WWE would be fools not to do Becky vs. Ronda at Mania at this point.

This is the first time that I've ever been entertained by Baron Corbin, and all it took was him getting his butt kicked by a bunch of other guys. Also Braun REALLY needs to beat Brock at the RR, it's long overdue.

The Riott Squad deserve so much better than this, it's sad how they're being used now.

Thank goodness Nia lost.

Congrats to R-Truth and Carmella, they're fun.

Bryan vs. AJ was really good as expected.

Ambrose vs. Rollins was, disappointing.

Etc.

All in all, pretty decent show.
    Asuka title reign unfortunately will probably NOT get that much attention, because it'll play second fiddle to whatever Becky is doing. So she's going to suffer a little bit because of that. She'll probably get a descent reign as far as length goes because Charlotte and Becky are her only real peers and they are likely going to be involved with the Ronda storyline, but Asuka and the Smackdown womens belt will probably be an after thought.

Still, it's good that she won it. Becky doesn't need it, since he's probably going to end up going after Ronda's belt anyways.

As far as Braun beating Brock... I would agree Braun needs the win. But personally I think in terms of the big picture, they're better off having Rollins win the Rumble to beat Brock at Wrestlemania. I still think Rollins is a better choice for being THE guy than Braun.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I have a problem with Elias beating Bobby Lashley. Looks very strange.
    Have no thoughts on The Bar vs New Day.
    Finn vs Drew didnt go the way i expected. I have no problem wi Finn winning.
    Ruby Riot deserves better IMO.
    Baron Corbin should never have been GM for that long.
    Rey Mysterio vs Orton was better than i expected.
    Rousey vs Jax was very good.
    DB vs AJ was awesome. Which isnt really surprising.
    Ambrose vs Rollins was very...i dont know, i expected more from these guys.
    The Womens match was fantastic. Asuka FINALLY gets the championship. That being said, the women need to re-consider their table spots. Not all of them have the mass and weight to break the table in some high spots.
    I think Elias should be just about anybody in a guitar on a pole match. I feel as though that should be his signature match.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Asuka title reign unfortunately will probably NOT get that much attention, because it'll play second fiddle to whatever Becky is doing. So she's going to suffer a little bit because of that. She'll probably get a descent reign as far as length goes because Charlotte and Becky are her only real peers and they are likely going to be involved with the Ronda storyline, but Asuka and the Smackdown womens belt will probably be an after thought.

Still, it's good that she won it. Becky doesn't need it, since he's probably going to end up going after Ronda's belt anyways.

As far as Braun beating Brock... I would agree Braun needs the win. But personally I think in terms of the big picture, they're better off having Rollins win the Rumble to beat Brock at Wrestlemania. I still think Rollins is a better choice for being THE guy than Braun.
    I agree that Seth is probably they're best long-term bet. But they need to stop putting Braun in big matches only to have him lose. Especially since they make many other wrestlers look bad to "build him up." It ends up hurting everyone involved. Also he needs to beat Brock at some point just so that there's SOME tension in their matches.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Brock vs Rollins doesn't need the belt. There's a pre-existing history with those two that doesn't require the belt for the two to clash. Let Braun have the belt.