Page 357 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457857 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It means that Charlotte and Ronda won't have the same problems that Becky and Ronda were having. Regardless of whether Charlotte is a face or heel, Ronda might not be booed out of the building. Ronda didn't get a huge backlash against Sasha or Natalia... so it seems specific to JUST Becky. If Ronda was in there with any other wrestler, heel or face, it might not have the same issues.
    if they're really worried about ronda getting booed and it effecting her performance they could easily turn her heel w/o involving charlotte. btw people are still going to boo the **** out of ronda at mania whether charlotte is in the match or not.

And yes, I did wonder if fans would boo Asuka the way they booed Charlotte and Ronda. They didn't. So in that case it wasn't an issue. Unfortunately for Ronda it clearly is an issue, as it's already shown to effect her performance. And that's not a huge issue in a promo on RAW... but its potentially a big one in the main event of Wrestlemania, when women are headlining for the first time ever. Charlotte theoreetically mitigates that.
    they're worried the 1st year rookie might not deliver an epic match in the main event because she's getting booed, so instead of just turning her heel and doing a simple heel champion vs underdog face they decide to book her in 3way with 2 faces and 1 heel??

fuking brilliant, makes much more sense than they're just stubborn and are forcing charlotte in. you win. peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    They haven't said one word about Roman since the announcement back in October, so they aren't "parading" him around like Royal's trying to insinuate. Also, he himself probably feels he's had plenty of rest given that he's started doing autograph sessions and filming the Hobbs spin-off with Rock. Hell, if they do anything else other than let Roman speak, it'll probably be to fully bury the hatchet between Seth and Dean and we'll get one last fist-bump pose of them together before Dean shuffles off after WM.
    the rumors a few days before reigns return was announced was vince wanted roman back on tv because the ratings were so bad etc and that was the whole reason ambrose was turned face suddenly. just rumors but still makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    WWE has shaken some things up backstage it seems as well. Arn Anderson was let go it appears and Steve Corino (THE KING OF OLD SCHOOL) has been promoted up to now working on Smackdown and RAW as a producer/Booker .
    too funny. he wasn't good enough to wrestle there but good enough to be an agent. they should put him on commentary.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 02-23-2019 at 12:48 AM.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    the rumors a few days before reigns return was announced was vince wanted roman back on tv because the ratings were so bad etc and that was the whole reason ambrose was turned face suddenly. just rumors but still makes sense.
    Quite frankly, I don't really give a **** about the rumors about ratings since I'm not a TV executive. /shrugs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

the instant classic!
    Are you sure that's real? I can't find anything about this

Quite frankly, I don't really give a **** about the rumors about ratings since I'm not a TV executive. /shrugs
    well i wasn't telling you about the rumor for the ratings part, i mentioned it for the part about reigns. while he might not mind it also seems as though it wasn't xactly his idea either(and still in poor taste).

i forgot to mention also that i'm pretty damn sure they've more than a word about reigns since october.

if they're really worried about ronda getting booed and it effecting her performance they could easily turn her heel w/o involving charlotte. btw people are still going to boo the **** out of ronda at mania whether charlotte is in the match or not.

they're worried the 1st year rookie might not deliver an epic match in the main event because she's getting booed, so instead of just turning her heel and doing a simple heel champion vs underdog face they decide to book her in 3way with 2 faces and 1 heel??

fuking brilliant, makes much more sense than they're just stubborn and are forcing charlotte in. you win. peace.

too funny. he wasn't good enough to wrestle there but good enough to be an agent. they should put him on commentary.
    If fans wanted to boo Ronda everytime she comes out, then it probably would make more sense to turn her heel, unless maybe her merch is selling well.

But if she's not really getting heel heat in any other context, including matches against other faces like Sasha and Natalia, then it doesn't necessarily make more sense to turn her for that one match.

If fans wanted to boo Ronda everytime she comes out, then it probably would make more sense to turn her heel, unless maybe her merch is selling well.

But if she's not really getting heel heat in any other context, including matches against other faces like Sasha and Natalia, then it doesn't necessarily make more sense to turn her for that one match.
    they turn these women heel/face and back again anytime the wind blows, but yeah i'm sure that's a big factor.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

well i wasn't telling you about the rumor for the ratings part, i mentioned it for the part about reigns. while he might not mind it also seems as though it wasn't xactly his idea either(and still in poor taste).

i forgot to mention also that i'm pretty damn sure they've more than a word about reigns since october.
    You have no idea whether or not that it was his idea.

I'm talking about in relation to his illness, don't twist what I'm saying. Only person that can disclose that is Roman himself.

they turn these women heel/face and back again anytime the wind blows, but yeah i'm sure that's a big factor.
    If that means they're being more careful with how the book Ronda, then good. Because they SHOULD be more careful with how they book her for a variety of reasson. You don't want to necessarily just turn her face or heel anytime the winds blows. If they turn her, it's something they want to carefully consider, with an actual plan behind it.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Fighting with My Family should do around $7-8 million opening weekend. Normally it would be a cause for concern with a big Hollywood film. But the WWE and MGM was wise on this one. The budget for the film was $11.5 million to make this. So they should make the production budget back which is ok. The film isn't gonna be a major hit as we see. I'm thinking it will go around $14-20 million in that area domestically.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

the instant classic!
    If this is true, Edge should be the one to induct him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    If this is true, Edge should be the one to induct him.
    It's not, it's fake. I've looked everywhere and found nothing.

Astonishing Member

So Bruce Pritchard is back in WWE creative. So much for the youth movement. Still love the hire.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Kenny Omega is in charge of shouting talent for AEW's women division. All the Joshi signings were his recommendations apparently. He working with DDT to try to bring more women over.

Astonishing Member

#TJPforAEW
    from center stage in atlanta time for ring of honor wrestling on KOMO 4 seattle
    2 23 19
    jenny rose vs sumi sumie sakai vs madison rayne in 3 women of honor match
    next week jeff cobb wil defend the television championship againgst "the last real man" silas young
    lifeblood Tenille Dashwood(guest commentator ) Mark Haskins, Tracy "Hot Sauce" Williams, and Bandido) will take on jay lethal's team of johnathan gresham flip gordon with dalton castle accompanied by the boys and jeff cobb
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-24-2019 at 01:10 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

You have no idea whether or not that it was his idea.
    don't twist what I'm saying.

I'm talking about in relation to his illness, don't twist what I'm saying. Only person that can disclose that is Roman himself.
    that's the nature of rumors, i was only pointing out the timing of which info was released makes it SEEM very possible.

If that means they're being more careful with how the book Ronda, then good.
    it doesn't.