Page 904 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4048048548949009019029039049059069079089149541004 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I wouldn't say Seth turned heel. He stopped being the designated face.
    I think once he knocked Rey and his kid, it was officialy a heel turn. You can sort of knock Orton and Charlotte since they're SORT OF heels, but knocking Reys kid crosses a line. I think this angle basically passed the top face baton to KO.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Still can be. Now that the US title is around the waist of a face, the heels can have a shot at it. Not likely Rey will be a long term champ as he obviously doesn't need the belt, so I'm pretty sure he's just holding he belt to give someone the rub when they beat him for it.
    They clearly had a plan/story for him the last time he won the belt but got injured. Now they can do whatever they were gonna do the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yeah I hated that Smackdown got swept, and had Shane as a heel GM--Shane just accepted it and didn't punish anyone for losing?!?!?
    YEah, there was really no point to Smackdown getting swept. It's not like RAW at the time needed the win since they beat Smackdown the last 2 years straight and was already considered the A show anyways.

I actually thought Smackdown would win this year to sort of officially cristen it the new A show. Not that I minded NXT winning at all... NXT needed the rub and got it.

Incredible Member

I wouldn't say Seth turned heel. He stopped being the designated face.
    seth will end up the leader of the new shield with his new bouncers,aop.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    seth will end up the leader of the new shield with his new bouncers,aop.
    AoP sort of already dress like the SHIELD, so it kinda works.

Ultimate Member

Yeah I hated that Smackdown got swept, and had Shane as a heel GM--Shane just accepted it and didn't punish anyone for losing?!?!?
    It was supposed to lead to his big heel turn I think, they played up him being obsessed with winning and beating Stephanie. But then they pushed his heel turn back and had it happen for totally different reasons, so the whole thing at SS ended up being pointless in the end.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    AoP sort of already dress like the SHIELD, so it kinda works.
    Yep. Hell, I would call then the Shield.

Protectors of the business.

Here is something else that might be a bit corny. What if they make the Fiends lantern, the source of his power, and when you break it, he becomes mortal.

Or if you want to be a little less 80's, how about the Lantern just becomes his obsession, and breaking it triggers a mental breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Yep. Hell, I would call then the Shield.

Protectors of the business.

Here is something else that might be a bit corny. What if they make the Fiends lantern, the source of his power, and when you break it, he becomes mortal.

Or if you want to be a little less 80's, how about the Lantern just becomes his obsession, and breaking it triggers a mental breakdown.
    The only trick if they become the SHIELD is that I think they need to give Roman a new entrance song since his song is basically the SHIELD theme without the beginning part. Cause the SHIELD just isn't the SHIELD without that beginning part.

As far as the fiend goes... I've speculated that his mask is just really padded. Rip off the mask and he becomes moretal. The curb stomp, Bryans flying knee, and the final kick in the yes kick all hit is head. So if they just say the mask protects him, he can be more vulnerable down the line. Of course that's all just head cannon and it's more likely he will simply be less uber down the line without explanation.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I think the obvious "end" to the Fiend storyline is someone getting the idea to rip off his mask or the mask accidentally falling off. All Horror movie monsters have a weakness. (Rollins already tried the "burn the Firefly Funhouse down" idea)

Because it's too obvious, what I'd like to see: (Someone gets the idea to rip off the mask, but Fiend has another equally terrifying mask underneath, or they rip it off and his face turns out to be seriously disfigured or something that doesn't look like Bray)

But it's too early for that right now!

Yeah, I think the obvious "end" to the Fiend storyline is someone getting the idea to rip off his mask or the mask accidentally falling off. All Horror movie monsters have a weakness. (Rollins already tried the "burn the Firefly Funhouse down" idea)

Because it's too obvious, what I'd like to see: (Someone gets the idea to rip off the mask, but Fiend has another equally terrifying mask underneath, or they rip it off and his face turns out to be seriously disfigured or something that doesn't look like Bray)

But it's too early for that right now!
    That kinda ruined Kane for a time. Too bad we already know it was Bray ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

did i just see archibald peck on impact??

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-27-2019 at 01:01 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

I’m not against doing stuff like what they did on impact and I thought it was fun/funny for 15-20min or so, but imo the timing for it was bad. too soon after just debuting on axs.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Joey Janela is no showing Dynamite tonight because he's not happy with his spot.
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...ek-aew-662761/

Astonishing Member

Joey Janela is no showing Dynamite tonight because he's not happy with his spot.
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...ek-aew-662761/
    Thank You Joey!
    Clap Clap Clap
    Thank You Joey!
    Clap Clap Clap