Page 1227 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 22772711271177121712231224122512261227122812291230123112371277 ... LastLast
Results 18,391 to 18,405 of 19298
    Incredible Member

where do you go with keith lee now ? roman reigns next ? or bobby lashley and the hurt business ? not too many main event heels,= you could put him with in a proram that can help each other

Ultimate Member

There's a draft coming up. Roman vs. Keith as the Mania feud next year could be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Agreed. Hopefully they resist the urge to make him a full on chickens**t heel thought, because well look at him.
    That gimmick gets old quick, yeah. But playing the others and picking his spot like he did, that’s good stuff.

Ultimate Member

He also looks WAY took badass to be a complete chickenshit. It'd be like trying to make Brock that way, it doesn't work.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    where do you go with keith lee now ? roman reigns next ? or bobby lashley and the hurt business ? not too many main event heels,= you could put him with in a proram that can help each other
    Seth Rollins if his feud with the Mysterios is over.

Ultimate Member

It's not, we're getting Rey vs. Seth on Raw tomorrow.

Incredible Member

i'm over mysterio and family , not interested at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    This was a good shifty heel performance by Reigns. I really liked it.
    And that's why I don't feel TOO bad about Bray losing the belt so soon. Though I don't agree with the call, the temptation to put the belt on Roman was understandable as he's clearly the freshest thing going on right now.

It's always a bit of a gamble to turn your top face heel, but so far it's been totally worth it.

Ultimate Member

Drew is their top face now.

Amazing Member

While I'm down with Lee beating Orton, it did seemed too easy. Feels like the next logical step would be to go after Drew.

Roman coming up when he did was just weird to me. The whole point of Money in the bank is to give the winner the advantage of picking their spot. But Reigns gets to do it just cause?

Show was pretty solid for such a weird placement timewise (just a week after summerslam)

Incredible Member

the logical path for keith is go after the us championship. lashley might be the one guy that can match keith for power and with the hurt business , they have an advantage, lashley defending against crews and the crusierweights always felt like a stepdown for bobby, he's a main eventer powerhouse. bobby can help elevate the title if keith is his opponent
    Last edited by marshal88; 08-31-2020 at 03:31 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSmark View Post
    While I'm down with Lee beating Orton, it did seemed too easy. Feels like the next logical step would be to go after Drew.

Roman coming up when he did was just weird to me. The whole point of Money in the bank is to give the winner the advantage of picking their spot. But Reigns gets to do it just cause?

Show was pretty solid for such a weird placement timewise (just a week after summerslam)
    It's been speculated for a while now that Otis will use the case for a tag title shot. Whatever they do I don't see him going after a world title.

He didn't get to do it just because... he appeared late because he didn't sign the contract yet and wasn't officially in the match until he did. Obviously by real world logic this wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.... but wrestling tends to be rather loose as far as contract stipulations go.

It was basically trying to give him somewhat of an original way to get a leg up in the match and a little bit of extra heel heat. Not exactly brilliant booking but it gets the job done and helps convey he's a heel. In a no DQ match where there are no rules, it's a way for him to bend the rules to his favor.

But I agree overall it was a good show. Probably better than Summerslam in a lot of ways.
    Last edited by XPac; 08-31-2020 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's been speculated for a while now that Otis will use the case for a tag title shot. Whatever they do I don't see him going after a world title.
    Now that we have a heel champ, I can see it down the line. Otis is a way Roman can get a protected loss when they are really to get the belt off of him (which probably won't be too soon).

Ultimate Member

All Vince ever said was that you needed to sign the contract to be in the match. There was nothing about "you need to sign it before the bell rings" or anything like that.

It was classic "heel finds a loophole in the rules to make it easy for him to win" storytelling.