Page 1206 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 20670611061156119612021203120412051206120712081209121012161256 ... LastLast
Results 18,076 to 18,090 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Props to Dominik Mysterio. The kid took one heck of a beating tonight. And between that, and getting destroyed by Brock awhile back, he's not afraid to take his licks.

Asuka vs. Bayley was fantastic.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Dom's beating even had Santos Escobar tweeting that they were gonna come get Seth, lol.
    Last edited by Kal-El Summers; 08-11-2020 at 07:15 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Darby Allin is getting a divorce
    https://twitter.com/priscillakelly_/...28692499423240

If he disappears from TV or have a change in behavior we're know why.

Ultimate Member

She says that they're still on good terms and that it's amicable. So I'm not making any assumptions right now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

Trust me when I say divorce papers hurt more than thumbtacks.

Wow, David Arquette really wanted to redeem himself in the wrestling world:

Maybe worth a look.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Props to Dominik Mysterio. The kid took one heck of a beating tonight. And between that, and getting destroyed by Brock awhile back, he's not afraid to take his licks.

Asuka vs. Bayley was fantastic.
    Huge respect to Dominik and his appearances in WWE, especially with his willingness to take that abuse from Rollins. I see a lot of potential in him. But I feel he's being pushed too fast. At least should have gone the NXT route and done that for a couple of years before being called up. Just feel that this could backfire on him in the long run.
    "I am a man of peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Huge respect to Dominik and his appearances in WWE, especially with his willingness to take that abuse from Rollins. I see a lot of potential in him. But I feel he's being pushed too fast. At least should have gone the NXT route and done that for a couple of years before being called up. Just feel that this could backfire on him in the long run.
    It almost assuredly will backfire on him as fans ... but I think he was the leverage WWE needed to keep Rey on the roster.

After this feud, Dominic probably should go back to NXT UNLESS he goes the heel route.

Astonishing Member

He's been training at Jay Lethal's school before going to NXT in the past year.

I agree--If he gets a big push right out of the gate, I think fans will turn on him, but after this feud if he spends some time on the NXT roster, I think the fans will get behind him, if only because they (kinda) watched him grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post

I agree--If he gets a big push right out of the gate, I think fans will turn on him, but after this feud if he spends some time on the NXT roster, I think the fans will get behind him, if only because they (kinda) watched him grow up.
    Dominick has had a crazy character arc in WWE. How this kid went from a prize of a custody battle via ladder match to potential wrestling star is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post

Dominick has had a crazy character arc in WWE. How this kid went from a prize of a custody battle via ladder match to potential wrestling star is nuts.
    Those are the comments I've been seeing, Dominick's past storyline with Rey and Eddie (my god, has it really been 15 yrs.?) It feels cool to see the kid come back as a man to defend his father. Payoff was years in the making indeed!

As for the push, I've also heard that it's a way to resign Rey. Regardless how it goes in that department, Dominick should get some more seasoning, whether that's in NXT, Mexico, Japan, or elsewhere.
    "I am a man of peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Those are the comments I've been seeing, Dominick's past storyline with Rey and Eddie (my god, has it really been 15 yrs.?) It feels cool to see the kid come back as a man to defend his father. Payoff was years in the making indeed!

As for the push, I've also heard that it's a way to resign Rey. Regardless how it goes in that department, Dominick should get some more seasoning, whether that's in NXT, Mexico, Japan, or elsewhere.
    The reason he even returned to the WWE was to give his son a foot in the door in the company. Mission accomplished on his end.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    She says that they're still on good terms and that it's amicable. So I'm not making any assumptions right now.
    Never even knew the 2 had issues as a couple. Because if you visit a youtube channel they were promoting a match against someone and she was gonna be in his corner.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

All I can think of when I see Seth/Dominick stuff is how awesome it would have been if Eddie was still here while Dominick is starting his wrestling career. Would have been a great feud and Eddie would have made him look like a million bucks.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    All I can think of when I see Seth/Dominick stuff is how awesome it would have been if Eddie was still here while Dominick is starting his wrestling career. Would have been a great feud and Eddie would have made him look like a million bucks.
    We'll never get the Dominick turning on Rey and declaring himself as Eddie's son storyline.