Page 789 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 289689739779785786787788789790791792793799839889 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I can't wait for JD's rant... it's gonna be epic.

thats my que

HELL IN A CELL 2019 PISSED ME OFF!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6hqUwBACok
    maxacorn
    sorry if posting that offends you
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-07-2019 at 01:04 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    just............smiling at how people are trying explain away this ending. "it didn't end in a DQ. the ref just thought bray couldn't take any more punishment."
    The guy who no sold everything couldn't take any more punishment? Hahahahahahaha

Astonishing Member

The Fiend dropping the title on raw woudve been result better
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_in_a_Cell_(2019)
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-07-2019 at 03:16 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

-Asuka and Kairi finally winning the tag belts, awesome. If that was meant to be a heel turn, IDK that it will work, people want to cheer them too much. But more tweener, yeah maybe.

-This HW feud has honestly been pretty disappointing. Mostly because of how one-sided it's been, Sasha and Bayley have looked so ineffectual since their heel turns, and have gotten their butts kicked constantly, and Sasha is getting the same "choke artist" booking that she got before. Talk about wasting momentum.

-I'm not sure WTF that ending was, but it DID put over the Fiend as borderline unstoppable, so there's that at least

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that doesn't make it any better.
    It doesn't making the endng good, but it makes the ending better. DQ doesn't make sense because there's no DQ in Hell in the Cell. But from what I understand a ref can stop the match at any time at the refs discretion. So even if it's a sucky ending, at least it falls within the actual parameters of the rules of the match. The DQ isn't my only issue with the ending, but it was the most glaring. None of the announcers actually said it was a DQ ... but they did a horrible job of conveying what the finish actually was. And that definately hurt the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The guy who no sold everything couldn't take any more punishment? Hahahahahahaha
    The no selling of the finishing moves actually bothered me more than the ref ending the match. I'm conditioned by this point to buy that in a big ppv main event you can maybe take 2-3 finishers if you're a main event level wrestler... but that was WAAAY too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    -Asuka and Kairi finally winning the tag belts, awesome. If that was meant to be a heel turn, IDK that it will work, people want to cheer them too much. But more tweener, yeah maybe.

-This HW feud has honestly been pretty disappointing. Mostly because of how one-sided it's been, Sasha and Bayley have looked so ineffectual since their heel turns, and have gotten their butts kicked constantly, and Sasha is getting the same "choke artist" booking that she got before. Talk about wasting momentum.

-I'm not sure WTF that ending was, but it DID put over the Fiend as borderline unstoppable, so there's that at least
    I thought the heel turn was kinda weird since they were the only real face team in the whole tag divsion. MAYBE Alexa and Niki are faces I guess.... but I thought one was a face and the other was a heel just sort of using her. Obviousl Fire and Desire and the Iconics are heels. Tag division definately needs more faces if the Kabuki Warriors are going face. That said, I thought seeing them act more heelish was actually kinda fun.

As far as the fied... I guess I can compare it to early Undertaker. I don't like characters no selling finisher to that degree, but execution aside the idea of an unstoppable heel monster who can actually work a pretty descent match if he needs to (ala Taker) is appealing. Everyone roster should have one nearly unstoppable heel monster.

As far as Sasha goes... I think her problem was immediately feuding with Becky. I get why they did it, because it was the match everyone wanted to see the second she came back. But Becky is your Austin or your Rock or your Hogan... she's your super babyface. If she gets a title, expect her to hold onto it for awhile. She's the face of the division and pretty darn close to the face of the company, so she won't lose that often (Asuka loss being the big out of the blue exception). They should have kept Becky and Sasha away from each other for a bit.

Mighty Member

*sits and laughs at everyone *
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Someone posted videos of people chanting AEW , BULLSHIT and REFUNDS after the show. It reminds me when Vince ruined the ECW December PPV one year by demanding Paul make Lashley into Goldberg (as much Paul tried fighting that one) and it ruined the entire ending in the cage. That had fans start chanting TNA in anger.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Someone posted videos of people chanting AEW , BULLSHIT and REFUNDS after the show. It reminds me when Vince ruined the ECW December PPV one year by demanding Paul make Lashley into Goldberg (as much Paul tried fighting that one) and it ruined the entire ending in the cage. That had fans start chanting TNA in anger.
    You know you did a REALLY bad job when fans start chanting TNA.

That said, I wouldn't say this overall was a terrible ppv. It had a bad finish, but there was some pretty solid stuff in there too. But understandably, people focus on the finish. Can't blame them for that.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    You know you did a REALLY bad job when fans start chanting TNA.

That said, I wouldn't say this overall was a terrible ppv. It had a bad finish, but there was some pretty solid stuff in there too. But understandably, people focus on the finish. Can't blame them for that.
    Between this and the Kofi situation its like Vince is begging fans to find something else to watch.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

It was a match that shouldn't have happened. Pritchard and others have said that you don't put a belt on someone unless you know how to get it off of them.

The Fiend as a no selling unstoppable monster makes him really hard to take the belt off of.

What killed the match for me was how long the beatdown was. Much like the Jericho beatdown of Cody it just drahgged. But this was far worse. Wyatt just laid down for like ten minutes and just got hit.The no selling turned the curb stomp into a joke. The curb stomp IMHO is the best finisher in wrestling next to the RKO.

The only thing you can do to turn this chicken bleep to chicken salad is to fully heel turn Seth. If he becomes the man who is willing to do anything to stay champ then this was worth it.

The Fiend should not be drafted. You can't make him a regular wrestler. Hell, I have the Fiend give the mandible claw to Vince on Smackdown this Friday just to prove that he is uncontrollable monster. The McMahons should want to destroy Bray and be willing to send anybody to stophim.

The Fiend is not a wrestler, he is a threat to everyone.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

You know you messed up when Brazzers is firing shots
    https://twitter.com/Brazzers/status/1181216046910464000

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    It was a match that shouldn't have happened. Pritchard and others have said that you don't put a belt on someone unless you know how to get it off of them.

The Fiend as a no selling unstoppable monster makes him really hard to take the belt off of.

What killed the match for me was how long the beatdown was. Much like the Jericho beatdown of Cody it just drahgged. But this was far worse. Wyatt just laid down for like ten minutes and just got hit.The no selling turned the curb stomp into a joke. The curb stomp IMHO is the best finisher in wrestling next to the RKO.

The only thing you can do to turn this chicken bleep to chicken salad is to fully heel turn Seth. If he becomes the man who is willing to do anything to stay champ then this was worth it.

The Fiend should not be drafted. You can't make him a regular wrestler. Hell, I have the Fiend give the mandible claw to Vince on Smackdown this Friday just to prove that he is uncontrollable monster. The McMahons should want to destroy Bray and be willing to send anybody to stophim.

The Fiend is not a wrestler, he is a threat to everyone.
    Yeah, that's what bugged me the most. It's one rhing to have a big no selling monster, but that went too far. I get trying to build him up as a credible threat, but it shouldn't have gone as far as it did.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Between this and the Kofi situation its like Vince is begging fans to find something else to watch.
    kofi getting screwed last week was like getting kicked in the balls.

last night was like getting kicked in the balls by prime crocop.