Page 904 of 980 FirstFirst ... 404804854894900901902903904905906907908914954 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 14686
  1. #13546
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I wouldn't say Seth turned heel. He stopped being the designated face.
    I think once he knocked Rey and his kid, it was officialy a heel turn. You can sort of knock Orton and Charlotte since they're SORT OF heels, but knocking Reys kid crosses a line. I think this angle basically passed the top face baton to KO.

  2. #13547
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Still can be. Now that the US title is around the waist of a face, the heels can have a shot at it. Not likely Rey will be a long term champ as he obviously doesn't need the belt, so I'm pretty sure he's just holding he belt to give someone the rub when they beat him for it.
    They clearly had a plan/story for him the last time he won the belt but got injured. Now they can do whatever they were gonna do the first time.

  3. #13548
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yeah I hated that Smackdown got swept, and had Shane as a heel GM--Shane just accepted it and didn't punish anyone for losing?!?!?
    YEah, there was really no point to Smackdown getting swept. It's not like RAW at the time needed the win since they beat Smackdown the last 2 years straight and was already considered the A show anyways.

    I actually thought Smackdown would win this year to sort of officially cristen it the new A show. Not that I minded NXT winning at all... NXT needed the rub and got it.

  4. #13549
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I wouldn't say Seth turned heel. He stopped being the designated face.
    seth will end up the leader of the new shield with his new bouncers,aop.

  5. #13550
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    seth will end up the leader of the new shield with his new bouncers,aop.
    AoP sort of already dress like the SHIELD, so it kinda works.

  6. #13551
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yeah I hated that Smackdown got swept, and had Shane as a heel GM--Shane just accepted it and didn't punish anyone for losing?!?!?
    It was supposed to lead to his big heel turn I think, they played up him being obsessed with winning and beating Stephanie. But then they pushed his heel turn back and had it happen for totally different reasons, so the whole thing at SS ended up being pointless in the end.

  7. #13552
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    AoP sort of already dress like the SHIELD, so it kinda works.
    Yep. Hell, I would call then the Shield.

    Protectors of the business.

    Here is something else that might be a bit corny. What if they make the Fiends lantern, the source of his power, and when you break it, he becomes mortal.

    Or if you want to be a little less 80's, how about the Lantern just becomes his obsession, and breaking it triggers a mental breakdown.

  8. #13553
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Yep. Hell, I would call then the Shield.

    Protectors of the business.

    Here is something else that might be a bit corny. What if they make the Fiends lantern, the source of his power, and when you break it, he becomes mortal.

    Or if you want to be a little less 80's, how about the Lantern just becomes his obsession, and breaking it triggers a mental breakdown.
    The only trick if they become the SHIELD is that I think they need to give Roman a new entrance song since his song is basically the SHIELD theme without the beginning part. Cause the SHIELD just isn't the SHIELD without that beginning part.

    As far as the fiend goes... I've speculated that his mask is just really padded. Rip off the mask and he becomes moretal. The curb stomp, Bryans flying knee, and the final kick in the yes kick all hit is head. So if they just say the mask protects him, he can be more vulnerable down the line. Of course that's all just head cannon and it's more likely he will simply be less uber down the line without explanation.

  9. #13554
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,945

    Default

    Yeah, I think the obvious "end" to the Fiend storyline is someone getting the idea to rip off his mask or the mask accidentally falling off. All Horror movie monsters have a weakness. (Rollins already tried the "burn the Firefly Funhouse down" idea)

    Because it's too obvious, what I'd like to see: (Someone gets the idea to rip off the mask, but Fiend has another equally terrifying mask underneath, or they rip it off and his face turns out to be seriously disfigured or something that doesn't look like Bray)

    But it's too early for that right now!

  10. #13555
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    9,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yeah, I think the obvious "end" to the Fiend storyline is someone getting the idea to rip off his mask or the mask accidentally falling off. All Horror movie monsters have a weakness. (Rollins already tried the "burn the Firefly Funhouse down" idea)

    Because it's too obvious, what I'd like to see: (Someone gets the idea to rip off the mask, but Fiend has another equally terrifying mask underneath, or they rip it off and his face turns out to be seriously disfigured or something that doesn't look like Bray)

    But it's too early for that right now!
    That kinda ruined Kane for a time. Too bad we already know it was Bray ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  11. #13556
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    did i just see archibald peck on impact??

  12. #13557
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    3,775
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-27-2019 at 01:01 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

  13. #13558
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    I’m not against doing stuff like what they did on impact and I thought it was fun/funny for 15-20min or so, but imo the timing for it was bad. too soon after just debuting on axs.

  14. #13559
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    7,533

    Default

    Joey Janela is no showing Dynamite tonight because he's not happy with his spot.
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...ek-aew-662761/

  15. #13560
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Joey Janela is no showing Dynamite tonight because he's not happy with his spot.
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...ek-aew-662761/
    Thank You Joey!
    Clap Clap Clap
    Thank You Joey!
    Clap Clap Clap

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •