Page 671 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1715716216616676686696706716726736746756817217711171 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that belt is cursed. no one has had a long run with it, outside of brock.
    Hell Brock's last run was longer than all the other's combined and now he's gonna hold the division hostage again.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Hell Brock's last run was longer than all the other's combined and now he's gonna hold the division hostage again.
    and some people are happy with it because seth's run wasn't good. blame vince for putting baron corbin in main event after main event. seth could've had some great feuds to build that belt back up. but nope. it's the status quo all over again.

****, Brock again. Guess my WWE boycott starts again. He needs to break his neck or something, only way we will ever be free of Lesnar.

Astonishing Member

I will say that if their plan is to finally want us to get Roman Reigns a title run to keep the title scene "fresh" it's working. (My vote is Braun finally though)

Best matches I've seen out of Lashley and Evans ever. The best match of Shinsuke's WWE career.

Is Ziggler on his way out again? Surprised Bayley won clean.

All in all, a better card than expected. The only match that I didn't really like was NewDay/Revival (just because I had really high expectations) but it was still good.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I will say that if their plan is to finally want us to get Roman Reigns a title run to keep the title scene "fresh" it's working. (My vote is Braun finally though)

Best matches I've seen out of Lashley and Evans ever. The best match of Shinsuke's WWE career.

All in all, a better card than expected. The only match that I didn't really like was NewDay/Revival (just because I had really high expectations) but it was still good.
    don't you mean the usos/revival?

and some people are happy with it because seth's run wasn't good. blame vince for putting baron corbin in main event after main event. seth could've had some great feuds to build that belt back up. but nope. it's the status quo all over again.
    It really makes you wonder how different things would be if Finn never got hurt the night he won it and Roman's cancer didn't return. Yeah that damn thing is cursed. And yes it pissed me off hearing those idiots pop for Brock winning. Seth wasn't a bad champ. The poor guy got handcuffed by shitty booking and completely immasculated with the stupid ass "The Man's Man" shirt.

Astonishing Member

don't you mean the usos/revival?
    Yes, sorry.

It really makes you wonder how different things would be if Finn never got hurt the night he won it and Roman's cancer didn't return. Yeah that damn thing is cursed. And yes it pissed me off hearing those idiots pop for Brock winning. Seth wasn't a bad champ. The poor guy got handcuffed by shitty booking and completely immasculated with the stupid ass "The Man's Man" shirt.
    you're gonna need the Lazarus pit to bring that title back from the dead.

Yes, sorry.
    but i see what you mean. it wasn't bad. just not the best we could've seen from them.

It's fuckin July and next month will be the last time this year the Universal title gets defended.

Extraordinary Member

I'm just glad the sword of Damocles has fallen, and hopeful that Brock loses the belt ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm just glad the sword of Damocles has fallen, and hopeful that Brock loses the belt ASAP.
    I agree. It's better that it drop now than later.

Yeah, I was overall pretty happy with the PPV. The matches I thought potentially could stink up the joint were better than expected. No moty candidates, but overall it was fairly solid top to bottom. I know a lot of people weren't fond of the main event, but I thought it was a fun match.

Ultimate Member

Honestly, Rollins Universal Championship run just seems flat. I don't know why but it's just not working. I think that has to do more with the ridiculous Corbin thing.

I'm happy for Nak, he needed this. Same with Styles. That being said, I think Finn's character needs a slight re-tooling.

This is the New Day's 6th title run but they still have the fans on their side and constantly put up good matches.

No interest in Corbin and Lashley but it wasn't a terrible match.

I'm not feeling Usos and The Revival at all. Same with Bayley, too much damage has been done to her face character.

Surprised at the Ziggler thing, total squash. Kofi and Joe was a decent match, i'm happy that Kofi is being booked so strong, even when he loses the belt, it won't look like a waste of a run.

Mighty Member

INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB