Page 915 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4158158659059119129139149159169179189199259651015 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Any of the horse women when they're not champions have to be considered favorites for the rumble.

But I'd personally say Bayzler winning the Rumble and challenging Becky to avenge Rondas Wrestlemania loss makes for a better story.
    That makes the most sense, unless we get swerved by somebody like Rhonda.

If Bazzler ends up on Raw, that's

Becky
    Charlotte
    Asuka
    Kairi
    Bazzler
    Nattie

Is that the best roster of women ever?
    Last edited by HUTHAIFA; 12-05-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Extraordinary Member

With Regards to Cole, I wouldn't mind if he lost his belt to set up a UE civil war feud. I even have an idea for how I'd do it

Astonishing Member

My favorite rumor right now is

Butcher
    Blade
    Bunny and

Marty Scrull

The New Villain Enterprises.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Cole can continue being champion. He hasn't used up all of his potential challengers. Shayna has beaten everyone. Might as well ship her to Raw or Smackdown once she drops the title.
    It's not about whether Cole has challengers or not, it's more that the UE has been near or at the top of NXT for almost three years now. It's been past time for them to take a step back and for NXT to not be so reliant on them.

They are not favorites. Charlotte and Becky are chasing the tag titles (why is Becky chasing another belt and not defending the one she has?). Sasha is busy with Lacey. Does Bayley even doing anything?
    I suspect the reason Becky is involved in a tag feud is to build a feud with Asuka.

Asuka beat Becky clean at the peak of Becky's popularity, so she's arguably the biggest and only real threat left to Becky on the main roster at the moment.

Until Nia returns or Bayzler moves up to the main roster, Asuka is the only mountain left for Becky to climb.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    It's not about whether Cole has challengers or not, it's more that the UE has been near or at the top of NXT for almost three years now. It's been past time for them to take a step back and for NXT to not be so reliant on them.
    Gargano and Ciampa have been at the top longer than they have. Those two dominated NXT the entire time their feud was happening. Undisputed Era were midcard during it.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Gargano and Ciampa are part of the problem, too. It's a bit past time for the Riddle/Lee/Dream/Dunne/Dain/Priest/DD group to start getting the lion's share of the focus. I'm not saying UE or Gargano/Ciampa need to go or anything, but the time of the titles revolving around them has passed. Maybe not for Fish and O'Reilly admittedly since there's a severe lack of face teams with both the Raiders and the Street Profits getting called up this year.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    With Regards to Cole, I wouldn't mind if he lost his belt to set up a UE civil war feud. I even have an idea for how I'd do it
    For those curious, here's my idea for this.

Basically the idea is that once Cole loses the title, Roderick Strong tries to pull a coup on Cole. But only one half of the Tag Team Champs backs strong, and the other half backs Cole.

This leads to a tag team match to determine which of the two sides becomes the Tag Team Champs, with the losers kicked out of UE.

They are not favorites. Charlotte and Becky are chasing the tag titles (why is Becky chasing another belt and not defending the one she has?). Sasha is busy with Lacey. Does Bayley even doing anything?
    Obviously Becky and Bayley being the current womans champions aren't favorites for the Rumble since they are champions.

But I don't think you can ever NOT consider Charlotte and Sasha favorites. Yeah, both are currently in feuds but the Rumble is still almost 2 months away. Not that I'm saying either of them will win it (neither needs it quite frankly), but because it gurantees a championship match at Wrestlemania they both should always be in the conversation.

Again though, my money is on Bayzler winning the Rumble and going on to challenge Becky. That seems to be the biggest money match if Ronda doesn't somehow return to the picture. If she does return, then she automatically becomes the favorite to win the Rumble and challenge Becky.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Obviously Becky and Bayley being the current womans champions aren't favorites for the Rumble since they are champions.

But I don't think you can ever NOT consider Charlotte and Sasha favorites. Yeah, both are currently in feuds but the Rumble is still almost 2 months away. Not that I'm saying either of them will win it (neither needs it quite frankly), but because it gurantees a championship match at Wrestlemania they both should always be in the conversation.

Again though, my money is on Bayzler winning the Rumble and going on to challenge Becky. That seems to be the biggest money match if Ronda doesn't somehow return to the picture. If she does return, then she automatically becomes the favorite to win the Rumble and challenge Becky.
    I can not consider Charlotte and Sasha as favorites because neither of them are important at the moment. Wrestling is a what have you done for me lately type of business.

I can not consider Charlotte and Sasha as favorites because neither of them are important at the moment. Wrestling is a what have you done for me lately type of business.
    The only woman in the division more important than Charlotte is Becky. And that's with or without a title. Her and Becky almost certainly will be competing at Wrestlemania (and not just the pre-show) regardless of who holds the belt and who wins the Rumble because they are on a whole other level from every other woman in the company.

Sasha is a more arguable point... though I'd still say she's ahead of 95% of the woman in the company.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    On the flip side, the /Beast title match was really good ****. If you get the chance, check it out.
    her to AEW
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

So if ROH closed shop, where would like to their talent go.

I say AEW for mostly everyone except PCO, who I think would fit perfectly in the NWA.

Even though idea of Usos vs the Briscoes would keep me up at night

Corey Graves on his podcast made the observation that Charlotte has been phoning in her recent matches. She hasn't been made to feel important lately and isn't feeling her current storyline and it's showing in her work. Charlotte agreed with it on twitter

https://twitter.com/MsCharlotteWWE/s...33061655261184

Going through the motions isn't something she should be admitting to.

Astonishing Member

I think Charlotte was (in-character) agreeing with the part where she always needs to be in the championship scene. On one hand, she wasn't in the Survivor Series title match and look what happened. On the other, I'm hoping this Kabuki Warriors run is showing that they don't need to throw Charlotte (or necessarily Sasha) in every important match to help keep it together.

Just realized that (in theory) Shayna can't win the Rumble if she's NXT Champion. (Which is another reason she should have to drop it in two weeks)