Page 917 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4178178679079139149159169179189199209219279671017 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Would have been nice to see Gable and Ali get that shot. But the match That we are getting should be really good anyway.

Roman vs. Corbin is incredibly boring and uninteresting.

Bray vs. Miz could be fun potentially.

They continue to make Sasha and Bayley look like chumps, WWE has no clue of how to book them well.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

ACH cancelled all his shows and quit wrestling. He got tired of all the shitty fans.

Extraordinary Member

Graves is going for Jackass of the year award. So now Charlotte needs better booking...Wow dude ever heard of Sasha Banks?

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Graves is going for Jackass of the year award. So now Charlotte needs better booking...Wow dude ever heard of Sasha Banks?
    I don't think Graves is a jackass just because he mentioned Charlottes booking and not Sasha. He specifically mentions he's friends with Charlotte, so it's not that weird that he might be more vocal of her booking than Sasha's.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    ACH cancelled all his shows and quit wrestling. He got tired of all the shitty fans.
    Wow. If that's legit, it's wild to consider how fast that guys career trajectory changed. He won that tournament in NXT in what.... August? Come December he's not only out of the WWE but he might be out of wrestling entirely.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think Graves is a jackass just because he mentioned Charlottes booking and not Sasha. He specifically mentions he's friends with Charlotte, so it's not that weird that he might be more vocal of her booking than Sasha's.
    I dunno man first he attacks Mauro now he's unhappy with Charlotte's booking. Someone who's basically been super-booked for years. There's a pattern forming here.

Astonishing Member

I dunno man first he attacks Mauro now he's unhappy with Charlotte's booking. Someone who's basically been super-booked for years. There's a pattern forming here.
    Yeah, he has a podcast, and being WWE schill is not going to make it successful. Fans want a straight shooter not more wwe propaganda .It's one of the reasons why WWE Backstage is failing.

Oh and ACH just needs help.Whether if it's a work or not.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Wow. If that's legit, it's wild to consider how fast that guys career trajectory changed. He won that tournament in NXT in what.... August? Come December he's not only out of the WWE but he might be out of wrestling entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post

Yeah the ACH news is pretty wild to hear. I have to wonder if he's suffering from CTE or perhaps has a mental issue that hasn't been diagnosed.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah the ACH news is pretty wild to hear. I have to wonder if he's suffering from CTE or perhaps has a mental issue that hasn't been diagnosed.
    I think he's just a dumbass who thought he was worth more than he actually is and is finding out the hard way. Being an idiot isn't a mental illness.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, he has a podcast, and being WWE schill is not going to make it successful. Fans want a straight shooter not more wwe propaganda .It's one of the reasons why WWE Backstage is failing.

At the very least a straight shooter even if you don't like someone. You can still give them their props as a commentator.

ACH strikes me as a guy who just didn't have the support system. He made a big mistake dissing Kofi and Booker T. tho if anything he should have reached out to them for advice/support.

At the very least a straight shooter even if you don't like someone. You can still give them their props as a commentator.

ACH strikes me as a guy who just didn't have the support system. He made a big mistake dissing Kofi and Booker T. tho if anything he should have reached out to them for advice/support.
    It was Jay Lethal he dissed not Kofi. He was respectful in regards to Booker T. Even asked to appear on his podcast to set the record straight with him.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i think ACH needs some help because i feel like something more is going on with him.

as for what graves said about charlotte, she just came off a handicap match where it took the tag champs more than 15 minutes to beat her. how is that not booking her strong?

I don't know if he's being a WWE schill here. He's critcising the WWE booking of Charlotte. I don't think that really qualifies as propaganda. It's not like WWE wants people to think their booking isn't good. He was also criticiing Mauro, who works for the company. Personally I think that was work, but the point being he's getting all this attention by criticising the WWE not praising it.
    Last edited by XPac; 12-07-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i think ACH needs some help because i feel like something more is going on with him.

as for what graves said about charlotte, she just came off a handicap match where it took the tag champs more than 15 minutes to beat her. how is that not booking her strong?
    I think his point was that the booking didn't entirely make sense though. He doesn't seem to like Charlotte should necessarily be in a feud with Becky against the tag champs given their history. And he sort of has a point.

I personally am enjoying the feud, and the matches coming out of it are pretty good. But it's weird to see Charlotte and Becky tagging together given their recent history.

Honestly I thought up to this point it was just a work to generate some buzz. For a guy at his level, he's definately garnering a descent amount of attention.

But if he's genuinely walking away from the business, then that might not be the case. Though again, this could still be a work and he could still show up in MLW or whatever. We'll see.