Page 1042 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 425429429921032103810391040104110421043104410451046105210921142 ... LastLast
Results 15,616 to 15,630 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

Well ****, he finally did it.

The WCW is strong with this AJ Styles/Undertaker "match"

This is the best movie WWE has ever put out.

Extraordinary Member

that was great

Ok the boneyard match or movie was cool AF. Loved how Taker was just talking crap the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Ok the boneyard match or movie was cool AF. Loved how Taker was just talking crap the whole time.
    Yes it was awesome match.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm told he was really good, but he's been playing a chicken **** heel for all of my time as a regular viewer, so I've never seen him going all out
    Watch his NXT stuff, he probably one of the best on the roster.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Morrisson retains
    That was the best match of the night, imho. KO vs Seth was good but they should have booked it as a falls count anywhere match. The stunner was anti climatic.

Ultimate Member

The Women's tag match was fun. Asuka's never getting her Mania win is she though? I mean she's 0-3 now. In fact she's lost every big match she's been in this year.

KO vs. Seth was good, as was Bryan vs. Sami.

The ladder match was fun.

One the one, good that Becky won. One the other hand, I agree with those who say that they have Shayna lose this way way too much. Ember, Kairi, Becky, etc. Also they seriously had Becky beat Ronda's buddy via roll up at Mania? Did they learn nothing from last year?

I'd have preferred Braun's big win have come about differently, but at least the right guy won. Probably getting Braun vs. Roman down the road now.

The boneyard match was goofy fun at it's goofiest and most fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    This is the best movie WWE has ever put out.
    It'll be interesting to see if Bray and Cena will be able to top it tommorow.

As goofy as this match was (and I mean it in a good way) a Firefly fun house match has the potential to go to a whole other level.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if Bray and Cena will be able to top it tommorow.

As goofy as this match was (and I mean it in a good way) a Firefly fun house match has the potential to go to a whole other level.
    Having just rewatched the mania where they first faced each other, I'm kinda dreading that match.

I did legitimately love the Boneyard Brawl. It was nice to see the return of BikerTaker, and it was far more entertaining than I thought it could be.

Astonishing Member

Maybe they should have producted all the matches outside of NXT. I liked it the Taker match. I was like an entertaining 80's movie.

Incredible Member

this was in his underbiker gimmick hence so much trash talking. it suits this match better than the deadman gimmick

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    zany is bloody great. watch his match against shinsuke in NXT.

problem is NXT call up don't do very well on the "main roster"
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Watch his NXT stuff, he probably one of the best on the roster.
    fuk that. watch ANY el generico vs kevin steen match.

i actually saw generico vs brianson live once at a PWG show for their title, it was fukn awesome.

my interest level in WWE was at an all time low anyways but the current circumstances really pushed things to the point where i didn't feel it was even worth $9.99 and i'm a guy who has paid $65+ for the ppv even when i wasn't really hyped for it just because it was mania. used my WWE sub money and downloaded AJPW champions carnival from 2016, 17, & 18. still going to stream mania and watch the matches i want to see.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-05-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Maybe they should have producted all the matches outside of NXT. I liked it the Taker match. I was like an entertaining 80's movie.
    I think that sort of cinematic wrestling only works with the right characters and should only be done selectively. If it's done too often it sort of waters down the concept.

But I do think it's something they should do more of moving foreward under the right circumstnaces. Depending on how it turns out in WM day two, the Fiend probably should have these more regularly especially if the current situation sticks around.