Page 980 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 48088093097097697797897998098198298398499010301080 ... LastLast
Results 14,686 to 14,700 of 19298
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Here’s the thing I’m assuming this is Edge’s last run so I actually don’t want to waste time feuding with Orton and other people he’s wrestled over and over already. I want him to feud with new people!
    not when mania is upon us. edge needs a credible and recognisible opponent on the same tier and orton fits the bill. once mania is over , he has plenty of months to feud with new guys.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Here’s the thing I’m assuming this is Edge’s last run so I actually don’t want to waste time feuding with Orton and other people he’s wrestled over and over already. I want him to feud with new people!
    I think it's a good first feud. There's history there, and it's a big name star that Edge can beat without anyone looking bad. It's also someone who I think will take care of edge and give him a good but safe match right out of the gate.

Not that I don't want Edge wrestling a lot of the newer guys too... but this is a good place to start.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

And some people wonder why many Asuka fans are frustrated. Charlotte standing tall over both KW was ridiculous.

Edge vs. Randy is cool, although I'd prefer Edge vs. AJ more.

Also Meltzer is reporting that spoilers:
    the current plan is for Charlotte to challenge Rhea for the NXT title. And Becky vs. Shayne at Mania as well.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    MENS AND WOMEN BATTLE ROYAL. WINNER GETS THE CHAMP OF THEIR CHOOSING ON THE FOLLOWING RAW.
    God no.

Either you would have every one in them too manking it a massively overbook Mania, or it would be filled with joibbers and nobodies who havent gotten an actual match on the show and therefore be worthless and time consuming.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureBliss View Post
    God no.

Either you would have every one in them too manking it a massively overbook Mania, or it would be filled with joibbers and nobodies who havent gotten an actual match on the show and therefore be worthless and time consuming.
    Lol. They do that anyway. Andre the Giant Battle Royal is a yearly thing at Mania. I forget what the Women's one is called. They just want to give everybody on the show something to do.I rather do something like that then add 4-5 matches on a very long and stacked card.

It's being reported that Andrade was written out because of a wellness violation.

Briscoes are staying with ROH. While AEW is tag team overloaded, I am surprised that they didn't sign with them.

Briscoes vs Santana and Ortiz would have been money.
    Last edited by HUTHAIFA; 01-28-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    And some people wonder why many Asuka fans are frustrated. Charlotte standing tall over both KW was ridiculous.

the current plan is for Charlotte to challenge Rhea for the NXT title. And Becky vs. Shayne at Mania as well.
    end of spoilers
    Hopefully that happens. I was in shock that Shayna didn't win the Rumble.

But what Meltzer is describing does sound like the hypest womens matches you can get for Mania. Sounds a bit tricky getting to that point, but on paper it sounds good.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

end of spoilers
    Shanya should have won the Rumble then. Charlotte doesn't need the rumble to challenge for the NXT belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Shanya should have won the Rumble then. Charlotte doesn't need the rumble to challenge for the NXT belt.
    It does sort of make the NXT title seem bigger though. It helps with that stigma that NXT is just a second rate developmental brand (even though in a practical sense it still is). It gives the perception that it's equal, and something even a top star would aspire to have. If they can get around the issue of Becky lining up her rumored challenger, I can see the logic of going this route even though it's not what I would have expected.

Astonishing Member

I am thinking about booking the WWE 24/7 channel. Currently I can watch Smackdown and Raw (and AEW weekly) at Sky, but no PPVs (I can but they cost extra money, and I already pay 20 bucks for Sky a month)

My question is: Are the PPvs for free at 24/7? And can I watch them, like a few days later, or are they vanish after it aired?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    I am thinking about booking the WWE 24/7 channel. Currently I can watch Smackdown and Raw (and AEW weekly) at Sky, but no PPVs (I can but they cost extra money, and I already pay 20 bucks for Sky a month)

My question is: Are the PPvs for free at 24/7? And can I watch them, like a few days later, or are they vanish after it aired?
    So all ppv come with the network.

I don't know if you have Hulu but you can Raw and SmackDown on there.

If you get the Bleacher Report app, you watch AEW on that for free.

Incredible Member

edge has a whole world of opponents as he mentioned once this feud with orton is done. who do you want next. for me , rollins seemed like the easy choice. if edge wants to give a rub to somone else , maybe nakamura or cesaro. those 2 has been in midcard hell and deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    edge has a whole world of opponents as he mentioned once this feud with orton is done. who do you want next. for me , rollins seemed like the easy choice. if edge wants to give a rub to somone else , maybe nakamura or cesaro. those 2 has been in midcard hell and deserves better.
    I think Edge and AJ Styles have a built in feud coming off of the Rumble. He not only eliminated AJ, but he injured him too.

Orton
    AJ
    Bryan
    Joe

Roman
    Wyatt
    Cesaro
    Nakamura

Balor
    Cena
    Steen or Drew

That would be my 3 year plan for Edge with Steen or Drew retiring him.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    So all ppv come with the network.

I don't know if you have Hulu but you can Raw and SmackDown on there.

If you get the Bleacher Report app, you watch AEW on that for free.
    Raw, Smackdown and AEW is on Sky Germany, so no problem. But I don't want to pay extra for the PPVīs. I would like to pay for a streaming service, so I don't have to book it or watch it in the middle of the night.

But you answered my question, so thank you very much.