Page 1010 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 105109109601000100610071008100910101011101210131014102010601110 ... LastLast
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Jake Hager vs Dustin Rhodes will be the first match of the main card
    Hager needs to dominate. Dustin is bulletproof and doesn't need the win.

Extraordinary Member

Hager chokes out Dustin.

Also, AEW announces it's own version of Wargames, for a PPV called Blood and Guts in March

Extraordinary Member

Darby vs Sammy is next

Ultimate Member

This shouldn't have been the opener. The wrong type of match and way too long.

I don't get why they had babyface Dustin do the creepy forced kiss thing? At least when Ric Flair did that to Becky Lynch, he was supposed to be a heel.

Extraordinary Member

Darby beats Sammy

Extraordinary Member

Sounds like the tag match is next

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The point about there being less to complain about in NXT is more in reference to what I feel is more consistant booking. The booking is belieable without being overly silly like AEW and RAW/Smackdown can be... paired with an in-ring product that is as good or better than anything else on US TV, and yes I'd argue it's a better alternative to main roster WWE. Vinces main product is all about sports entertainment... thus a product with less emphasis on that makes for the strongest alternative because it's more different.
    there might be less to complain about but also less to be xcited about just as consistently.

"strongest alternative"?? XPW had a show even more different from RAW but that also didn't make it better than AEW or NXT.

also no offense but considering your constant defense of WWE booking, policies, and practices it's hard to put much stock in your opinion that the best alternative to WWE is another WWE product, to be honest i'd be shocked if you didn't feel that way.

Extraordinary Member

Page and Omega win it

Extraordinary Member

Women's title is next

Extraordinary Member

Nyla retains.

Extraordinary Member

Time for Cody vs. MJF!

Extraordinary Member

Damn, MJF won.

PAc vs. Orange Cassidy should be next

Extraordinary Member

Well...that was a crap finish.

Anyway, Main event is next

Extraordinary Member

And we have a new champion!

Ultimate Member

Dustin vs. Hager, it was a fine match. But it shouldn't have opened the show. Also that kiss spot made Dustin look creepy for no real reason.

Sammy vs. Darby, Now THIS match should have been the opener, wow! Also nice win for Darby, hopefully it's the start of something for him. Also Sammy looked great as well. With guys like these, Jungle Boy, MJF, etc, AEW should definitely have a midcard title in the future I think.

Tag Match, this was entertaining AF.

Nyla vs. Kris, was, decent. They had a tough act to follow after the tag match, but they tried. Also this match was barely promoted and only set up like a week ago, which didn't help. Honestly I wish that I bought Nyla more as a monster. But this match really doesn't make her come off as one, that powerbomb botch was bad. The fact that they've had her lose a lot, including twice to tiny Riho, doesn't help. Riho vs. Kris II would have been a far better match.

Cody vs. MJF, honestly Cody came off as more heelish than MJF did. And somehow Dustin came off as more creepy earlier than MJF and Wardlow did here as well.

Pac vs. OC, it was fun. OC is entertaining. And Pac=Future AEW Champion, make it happen.

ME, Absolutely the right call. Jericho was a fantastic champion, but Moxley winning her was the logical move. Also Aubrey Edwards is fantastic. She knows JUST how far she can ham it up without going too far with it.

Overall, a really entertaining show.