Page 1019 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 195199199691009101510161017101810191020102110221023102910691119 ... LastLast
Results 15,271 to 15,285 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

So all of Heyman's guys are losing to Moss.... Yuck.

Extraordinary Member

The EChamber was pretty decent. Happy the Street Profits retained really think they are the future of the Tag Team division. And Ford is a future WWE champion.

Didn't really have a problem with the Shayna push. I mean Asuka was booked "hurt" and I guess they really needed to sell mania.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    The EChamber was pretty decent. Happy the Street Profits retained really think they are the future of the Tag Team division. And Ford is a future WWE champion.

Didn't really have a problem with the Shayna push. I mean Asuka was booked "hurt" and I guess they really needed to sell mania.
    Between the Street Profits and Heavy Machinery, I really think we're starting to see a lot of depth to the tag team division. If WWE had one tag team division instead of two, I honestly think we'd be seeing the deepest tag team division in US wrestling since the freaking Crocket Years of the nWa.

Now that AJ has brought Michelle McCool into his feud with Undertaker, will anyone mention that McCool's finisher was basically a ripoff of the Styles-Clash?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I loved Bryan/Gulak! I also like that Gulak's gimmick isn't that just hot air doing powerpoint presentations. He's actually a credible analyst. (They set up the face turn by saying he's just socially awkward) The "nerd of wrestling" gimmick could work!
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    https://www.cbr.com/why-wwe-going-back-goldberg/
    https://www.cbr.com/charlotte-flair-...en-revolution/
    https://www.cbr.com/wwe-stars-who-co...itles-in-2020/
    Last edited by steve2275; 03-10-2020 at 02:08 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Becky never disappoints with her promos. She'll try to sell the Hell out of this. Wish that I cared more abut this match though. But Shayna just isn't interesting and after last night, neither is the rest of the division.

Also thank you WWE for reminding us how much you punked out Asuka at the PPV and undid five months of Becky trying to put her over as a badass in one night, ugh.

Drew needs to win at Mania. He's so over, they finally have the chance to make him a top guy, don't screw it up. Also thank you Drew for ridding us of, that thing.

Seth vs. Aleister was really good, hopefully there's a proper feud between those two in the future.

I have no clue what they're doing with the Riott Squad now.

Edge vs. Orton probably should be NO-DQ at this point, it'd make sense.

Poor Owens.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Becky never disappoints with her promos. She'll try to sell the Hell out of this. Wish that I cared more abut this match though. But Shayna just isn't interesting and after last night, neither is the rest of the division.

Also thank you WWE for reminding us how much you punked out Asuka at the PPV and undid five months of Becky trying to put her over as a badass in one night, ugh.

Drew needs to win at Mania. He's so over, they finally have the chance to make him a top guy, don't screw it up. Also thank you Drew for ridding us of, that thing.

Seth vs. Aleister was really good, hopefully there's a proper feud between those two in the future.

I have no clue what they're doing with the Riott Squad now.

Edge vs. Orton probably should be NO-DQ at this point, it'd make sense.

Poor Owens.
    I'm super doubtful that the Riot Squad would actually get a match at Mania (even though if theyd did it would probably be fun). I'm guessing it's just a bit of extra drama which can play out in the womans battle royal. Maybe they'll be the final 3 or something.

I'm still hoping the Riot Squad makes up and becomes friends again after all of this (like Sasha and Bayley did when they briefly feuded on RAW). Send them to counseling or something. Even if it doesn't make sense for them to become friends again, I liked them as a stable and think they would add a lot to the tag team division. Having a stable with free bird rules like the New Day back in the day creates a bigger threat because of the numbers game.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Let me crank out the Broken record.

The Best thing for Raw and SmackDown women's division is to have singles wrestling on one show and tag team on the other.

Other than Asuka , there wasn't a woman with the star power or presence to have a worthwhile match with one of the biggest stars in the company.
    I think that has less to do with the depth of the roster and more their lack of ability to build bigger stars. Between Raw, Smackdown, NXT and NXT UK, they have a pretty stacked women's roster they can pull from. Lack of wrestlers isn't the issue. It's just doing something with them.

McInyyre:Killer of Dumb Gimmicks and Evil Spiders.
    That can be Drew's thing. He overcame the dumb 3MB gimmick so now he's on a mission to destroy all the other dumb gimmicks and free the wrestlers attached to them.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I think that has less to do with the depth of the roster and more their lack of ability to build bigger stars. Between Raw, Smackdown, NXT and NXT UK, they have a pretty stacked women's roster they can pull from. Lack of wrestlers isn't the issue. It's just doing something with them.

That can be Drew's thing. He overcame the dumb 3MB gimmick so now he's on a mission to destroy all the other dumb gimmicks and free the wrestlers attached to them.
    It's really tough to create stars when there's like 8 women on each brand though. When the pool is that small, everyone can't be stars because if everyone is a star then no one is a star. Certain people like Charlotte, Shayna and Becky will basically almost always win. Certain people like Dana or Lana will likely almost always lose. And everyone else has to basically split the difference. To create more Charlottes and Beckys effectively means turning people like Niomo or Nikki into a Danna or a Lana. There can't be more winners without creating more losers. It's not like the men singles division which has lots of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's really tough to create stars when there's like 8 women on each brand though. When the pool is that small, everyone can't be stars because if everyone is a star then no one is a star. Certain people like Charlotte, Shayna and Becky will basically almost always win. Certain people like Dana or Lana will likely almost always lose. And everyone else has to basically split the difference. To create more Charlottes and Beckys effectively means turning people like Niomo or Nikki into a Danna or a Lana. There can't be more winners without creating more losers. It's not like the men singles division which has lots of everything.
    That's why you use enhancement talent. Actual jobbers (and not what people have warped the term to mean now). Local women's talent. People rip on squash matches, but it's effective to build up talent without having to diminish other talent.

WWE needs to establish a mid-card for their women. Even with a smaller roster, you can have your headline stars, the rest be established mid-carders that can be moved up if needed, and then the enhancement talent as the people to eat the pins so the mid-card women don't have their credibility hurt.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Drew just squashed Rowans Spider...

It was a dumb storyline, but the Spider was innocent, in kayfabe at least
    It was a dumb storyline that they should have gone all in on and it could have possibly gotten Rowan over. (I.e. eventually people would realize it was a toy and not be afraid of the spider but anyone who tells Rowan that he would beat up) Which would culminate in the Spider being the 24/7 champion where R-Truth would accidentally squash it to win the title back or something.

They are doing the best they have been with the women in a long time. You actually have undercard storylines for once. Riott Squad, Zelina, Lana (pre-movie), Mandy Rose, all involved in other storylines. Kabuki Warriors, Lacey, Naomi actually getting a lot of screen time. (Even if their losing a lot in singles)

Astonishing Member

Vince could say...
    Becky
    Charlotte
    Io
    Bazxler
    Sasha
    Bayley
    Ripley
    Belair
    Nia Jax
    Candace LeRae
    Evans
    Liv
    Selina

You are my Singles Women's division.

Kabuki Warriors
    Fire and Desire
    Beth/Dana and Nattie
    Iconics
    Riot and Martinez
    Ember Moon and Kayden Carter
    Naomi and Carmella
    CrossBliss

You are my tag division.

Done.

So who will Gronk wrestle at Mania - he's headed to Smackdown - King Corbin?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    So who will Gronk wrestle at Mania - he's headed to Smackdown - King Corbin?
    You could probably have Gronk win the Andre Batte Royale.

You could probably have Gronk win the Andre Batte Royale.
    I don't know, the article I read said his appearance on Smackdown is going to set up a match at Mania. He could announce he is going to be in the Andre Battle Royal?