Page 1025 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 255259259751015102110221023102410251026102710281029103510751125 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,375 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Nothing else they could have done I suppose... but that's just gonna be weird.
    The highlights of this year's mania will be super weird years down the line.

Extraordinary Member

RAW is showing the Royal Rumble match now

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The highlights of this year's mania will be super weird years down the line.
    In the least they won't have to worry about the crowd booing the "wrong" people.

Ultimate Member

Ironically, Shayna will get the exact same audience reaction regardless.

Astonishing Member

WWE should just cancel WM. In front of empty seats, this will be a letdown forever. I will only watch that for free...the Smackdown episode was too horrible without a crowd (even if the wrestler gave their best)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    WWE should just cancel WM. In front of empty seats, this will be a letdown forever. I will only watch that for free...the Smackdown episode was too horrible without a crowd (even if the wrestler gave their best)
    How does this affect bonuses and the payment for the stars and staff? Do they not want to drag out the storylines that’s why they’re ending it?

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    We have to remember that the WWE still needs to create content for both their TV networks and their streaming network. They need to constantly be creating new content. PPV's are a big part of the reason why a lot of people have the WWE network in the first place. If they want people to continue to tune in, the show must go on.

In the least they won't have to worry about the crowd booing the "wrong" people.
    CM Punk made a statement on Twitter along those lines:

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk via Twitter
    Well that’s one way to make sure Roman finally gets not booed and nobody chants for meeeeeeee.
    Sasha Banks had this to say about the whole situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Banks
    It breaks my heart to know that fans won't be able to attend Wrestlemania. They aren't just there to watch the show, they're a part of it! But priority #1 is everyone's health. So on April 5th we will do our best to put on a show worthy of our fans. It's what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I wouldn't want any of the HoFers to go even if they were able to considering that are within the age group that's most at risk.
    Exactly.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The Marriott are being scumbags. They want to charge highspots over $100 grand for cancelling Wrestle con.

https://twitter.com/wrestlecon/statu...96750300069895
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 03-17-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Ultimate Member

I mean WWE caught in a really tough situation, just like all of the sport's. We simply don't know how long this thing will last and at some point, the entertainment industry needs to run things. Otherwise it'll be disastrous for them. Not just sports, but entertainment as a whole.

Plus they need content for their network and streaming service as stated above. I wonder though, is WWE going to compensate the talent on some level for losing out on getting their percentage of the ticket sales for Mania?

As for Raw, Becky and Austin chugging beers together was great, you can tell how much Austin loves her. Her promo was fantastic as well. No freaking way Shayna should beat her, Becky's carrying this feud on her back.

Also Asuka continues to be charisma and entertainment personified.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I mean WWE caught in a really tough situation, just like all of the sport's. We simply don't know how long this thing will last and at some point, the entertainment industry needs to run things. Otherwise it'll be disastrous for them. Not just sports, but entertainment as a whole.

Plus they need content for their network and streaming service as stated above. I wonder though, is WWE going to compensate the talent on some level for losing out on getting their percentage of the ticket sales for Mania?

As for Raw, Becky and Austin chugging beers together was great, you can tell how much Austin loves her. Her promo was fantastic as well. No freaking way Shayna should beat her, Becky's carrying this feud on her back.

Also Asuka continues to be charisma and entertainment personified.
    I think it's time for Becky to lose, just because she's held the title for like a year. At this point she frankly doesn't even need the title anyways.

The British Bulldog's daughter is stating that WWE advised her they're trying to move the Hall of Fame to be with Summerslam this year.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Ultimate Member

I think it's time for Becky to lose, just because she's held the title for like a year. At this point she frankly doesn't even need the title anyways.
    Agreed, just not to Shayna.

Someone brought a good point about Wrestlemania. In the WWE press release they said the show will stream live but that doesn't mean it will actually be live. Brock and Drew are suppose to be on Raw next Monday. Who's to say they won't tape the match next week then stream it on the day? You got both of them there so why not? Saves both of them from having to travel twice.