Page 1027 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 275279279771017102310241025102610271028102910301031103710771127 ... LastLast
Results 15,391 to 15,405 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They shouldn't be doing it at all. A 2 night event is pointless without a crowd. They definitely should have postponed if this was always the plan. Hall of Fame and NXT Takeover ain't happening.
    They probably would have considered postponing it if there was a more definate time table of when all this could be resolved. But really who knows.

I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision but ultimately they do have to create content, and a lot of these angles they set up can't be up in the air indefinately.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    They probably would have considered postponing it if there was a more definate time table of when all this could be resolved. But really who knows.

I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision but ultimately they do have to create content, and a lot of these angles they set up can't be up in the air indefinately.
    They already have the content. Why not have that Ruthless Aggression era documentary series they are running on the network replace Raw? Throw in some main-event and 205 Live matches as no one watches those shows.

I like the notion of a 2 night Wrestlemania, but when Its in a empty arena I honestly would rather not see it. Should've just been postponed or at the very least be on free TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I like the notion of a 2 night Wrestlemania, but when Its in a empty arena I honestly would rather not see it. Should've just been postponed or at the very least be on free TV.
    Speaking for myself at least, I prefer wrestling in no arena to no wrestling at all.

And who knows... maybe some good can come out of all of this. If other sports, tv shows, and even other wrestling organizations are going on hiatus maybe a few extra people will give WWE (and AEW) a shot since they're still chugging along.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

was expecting matt. we got brodie lee.

and i'm more than fine with that.

Extraordinary Member

I always had doubts that it'd be Matt, since his thing is creative freedom. Didn't think he's go for a connection to an existing gimmick

Both Brodie and Matt would have worked but Brodie probably needs the spot more. Matt can do his own thing.

But Matt did show up at the end, didn't he?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Amazing Member

I like Brodie as the Higher Power. He is a hell of a wrestler and does have some charisma about him, it was coming through when he was feuding with AJ and Orton. The purple attire was a bit weird.

Matt Hardy debuts!!! and gets shoehorned in into the Elite vs Inner Circle feud....

Starting to feel like they are overbooking the Wargames match a bit. There is conflict with Hangman and Matt J. Nick Jackson is out. 5 vs 4 handicapped. Now back to 5 vs 5 with Matt Hardy in out of nowhere.

And Mania shouldn't be two nights, less so without a crowd. If anything they could scale back an hour. There is already the Hall of Fame and Takeover for the whole weekend event (I guess those are not happening anymore)

Ultimate Member

All the stuff with Lance Archer was great.

Matt and Brodie Lee's débuts weren't surprising, but they were excellent nonetheless.

Shida needs to win the title soon. She's by far their best option to anchor the women's division around right now.

Jericho was awesome on commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    All the stuff with Lance Archer was great.

Matt and Brodie Lee's débuts weren't surprising, but they were excellent nonetheless.

Shida needs to win the title soon. She's by far their best option to anchor the women's division around right now.

Jericho was awesome on commentary.
    I don't know what AEW is doing with their women division. Shida should be challenging for the title based on her record but Nyla is getting setup against Bea Priestly who isn't even a regular. The confrontation with Big Swole a few weeks back didn't amount to anything.

Ultimate Member

Also they had Shida, who's the #1 Contender, get pinned clean by Nyla in a tag match recently. Which was also weird.

It feels like they're focusing/fixated on the wrong women at this point and underusing the ones that should be being pushed.

Daniel Byran in the Bellas podcast talked about not wanting to be a full time wrestler anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Daniel Byran in the Bellas podcast talked about not wanting to be a full time wrestler anymore.
    Odds are Bryan can get as light a schedule as he wants from the WWE while still earning a pretty phat pay check, so that's smart. He's definately a big enough star to be special attraction.

Ultimate Member

They could give him a Brock/Edge deal perhaps? He's earned it.