Page 1029 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 295299299791019102510261027102810291030103110321033103910791129 ... LastLast
Results 15,421 to 15,435 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so braun strowman can kiss my ass.

Spectacular Member

I thought the cena wyatt match they replayed was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    I think Cena will actually go down as one of the most underrated performers in the WWE. During his peak the net seemed to come to the conclusion that he sucked... but I'd argue he's a very good BIG match performer. He makes a match feel like the main event even when it's not. You can argue guys like KO and AJ Styles had their best WWE matches against Cena. Not saying he's a Daniel Bryan... but I always felt fans on the net were a bit too overly critical of his in-ring ability.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

AEW cancelled their blood and guts show.

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    only if you forget that it resulted in bray falling down the roster after this.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    AEW cancelled their blood and guts show.
    Not canceled, rescheduled

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    only if you forget that it resulted in bray falling down the roster after this.
    Don't let the storyline they are trying to spin change what really happened.

After their match at Wrestlemania Bray, all that happened was Bray got a rematch with Cena at Extreme Rulez, which Bray won. But of course that doesn't go along with the narrative they are going with, so it's being overlooked.

in case you haven't heard it yet, matt on "talk is jericho".

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Don't let the storyline they are trying to spin change what really happened.

After their match at Wrestlemania Bray, all that happened was Bray got a rematch with Cena at Extreme Rulez, which Bray won. But of course that doesn't go along with the narrative they are going with, so it's being overlooked.
    It doesn't change the fact Bray fell down the card. That was the beginning of the end of old Bray.

Amazing Member

Yeah, he definitely should have thought twice before tweeting.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Hey all. Vice started season 2 of their Dark Side of the Ring series. Starts off with the Chris Benoit story:

I want to watch and not want to watch at the same time. I'm shaking a bit actually. Just leaving it out there.
    This first part talks a lot about Eddie as well, and it is kinda hard to watch as someone who was a fan of both of them. Vicky and Chavo get so emotional talking about Eddie. Also I don't think Ive ever seen David Benoit talk about this, and towards the end in the preview for the next episode, he is talking about the cops telling him about the incident and the emotion in his face and voice gets me. Chavo makes me so sad, having Eddie pass in his arms and being maye the last person to talk to Chris, that is some heavy stuff. I liked that these are his friends and family and they are not immediately demonizing Benoit. It is still so surreal and heartbreaking that all of them (Eddie, Chris, Nancy and Daniel) passed under the circumstances they did.

Astonishing Member

Just caught that. Right when Moxley, Ali and others are doing whatever they can to help out indie workers caught stranded by this, too.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSmark View Post
    This first part talks a lot about Eddie as well, and it is kinda hard to watch as someone who was a fan of both of them. Vicky and Chavo get so emotional talking about Eddie. Also I don't think Ive ever seen David Benoit talk about this, and towards the end in the preview for the next episode, he is talking about the cops telling him about the incident and the emotion in his face and voice gets me. Chavo makes me so sad, having Eddie pass in his arms and being maye the last person to talk to Chris, that is some heavy stuff. I liked that these are his friends and family and they are not immediately demonizing Benoit. It is still so surreal and heartbreaking that all of them (Eddie, Chris, Nancy and Daniel) passed under the circumstances they did.
    David Benoit has talked about this. Check out the interview he did with Chris Van Vliet

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSmark View Post
    people should watch it. it's an important part of wrestling history and a good way to get just how this tragedy happened. i did get emotional from it since i too was a fan of both guys

i didn't know that kevin and nancy's marriage was that bad at that point. learn something new every day.