Page 1039 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 395399399891029103510361037103810391040104110421043104910891139 ... LastLast
Results 15,571 to 15,585 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Would be an awesome stable. I don't think get away with Triple A..... Could they get away with Los Ingobernables.
    Nope. CMLL owns the copyright. The only reason NJPW and ROH can do it is because they have working arrangements with them. Same way WWE can't use Bullet Club but ROH can.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Ultimate Member

Last just confirmed to me that Shotzi should have beaten Chelsea. Sorry, but nothing Chelsea has done in NXT is even remotely as impressive as she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Last just confirmed to me that Shotzi should have beaten Chelsea. Sorry, but nothing Chelsea has done in NXT is even remotely as impressive as she did.
    I think it worked out okay for Shotzi. She got a pretty nice opportunity to showcase herself in the Gauntlet match. Obviously she didn't win, but I think the fact that she did as well as she did indicates she's something they're invested in.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Chelsea is the heel and Rhea needs challengers when she beats Charlotte. It's that simple

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Chelsea is the heel and Rhea needs challengers when she beats Charlotte. It's that simple
    Yeah, I think Wrestlemania will almost be a spoiler for the ladder match. If Rhea wins then odds are good a heel will become number one contender. Conversely if Charlotte wins, odds are good a face will win.

Not that this is edged in stone, as NXT in particular is a bit more likely to do heel vs heel and face vs face stuff than the main roster.

Spectacular Member

The governor of fl declared a stay at home order for non essential businesses. Is wrestlmania still going to be able to go on?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    The governor of fl declared a stay at home order for non essential businesses. Is wrestlmania still going to be able to go on?
    I don't think Mania is live. But honestly, if they killed it, I would not be bothered.

Extraordinary Member

Mania is already taped, as is RAW and IIRC NXT. Next Friday's Smackdown is the question mark

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

WWE has taped everything up to the Raw after Mania. The company will have nothing after that. Give everyone a much needed time off.

They could always show Booker T going to the grocery store.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Mania is already taped, as is RAW and IIRC NXT. Next Friday's Smackdown is the question mark
    I'm mildly impressed WWE was able to keep spoilers for the most part off the web (or at least I haven't seen any). I know it was a closed set and all, but I was still expecting leaks.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm mildly impressed WWE was able to keep spoilers for the most part off the web (or at least I haven't seen any). I know it was a closed set and all, but I was still expecting leaks.
    There's a much reduced crew at the event, so if Leaks did come out, the leakers would be easy to find

There's a much reduced crew at the event, so if Leaks did come out, the leakers would be easy to find
    Also, with so little to look forward to, people that might be prone to assholery aren't as willing to post spoilers as they normally are.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

For those that enjoyed the Benoit episodes of Dark Side of the Ring, Kevin Sullivan's going to be on Jim Cornette's podcast on the 10th to address some of the things it said. I doubt much will come of it, as he's already done some shoot interviews and stuff talking about the Benoit situation, but should be interesting regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Also, with so little to look forward to, people that might be prone to assholery aren't as willing to post spoilers as they normally are.
    I wish I had your optimism about humanity.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

I completely agree.You literally risk your job by leaking.