Page 105 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 19298
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Dude's just angry for a check.
    Yeah, I've seen enough of JD's videos to tell that it's just an act.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    If he wants to watch and complain about the show being bad that's he's opinion and he's can do that for as long as he likes I really don't have a problem with it even if I disagree hell I watch stupid stuff and talk about it being bad all the time it's a hobby for some of us
    If he's not enjoying the show then doing something else will be a better use of his time. I know I do. I don't bother with Raw.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So Jim Cornette on his podcast discussed why he's not updated his youtube channel from the podcast in some time. He also gave a bit of backstory on the whole deal with youtube.

- Cornette admits hes not really up to date with modern technology like youtube and more. That he'd do the podcast the last few years and someone on youtube would take his videos and put em on youtube. Well he was told about it and he was like , well nothing wrong with it if he spreads the word of the show and makes the podcast popular.

- Its not til he got his new co-host did this guy tell Cornette you can make money from youtube and it surprised Jim. That the guy who was uploading his podcasts on his channel was making some money doing it. Well they decided to create the Jim Cornette channel and make that money themselves. And the channel started to grow and earn money for them. The guy uploading the videos had to start paying them as well for their content he'd post off the podcast.

- Well the co-host brings up that the channel (Jim Cornette Talking Sense) was nearly at 100,000+ subscribers and once they passed that they'd get more special things from youtube . However before this can happen they get a notice from youtube that they are de-monitized as a channel. Removing all the ads. The reason for this was not what many would believe but for "duplication" .

- The cohost tries to explain the changes youtube has done and the removal of some channels. That they in the past would ask youtube to pull some copy videos when this would happen of their content as well that they didn't want up elsewhere. So unlike copyright strike or more ; duplication doesn't tell you what video or what was tagged , just fix it. Which they really had no clue what to fix here. So they decided to wait the 30 days and reapply.

- Anyhow the guy who was uploading the videos of Cornette's content was making some money still (Jim was making a little) so Jim had to contact him and detailed to him that with no youtube channel earning money he'd at least have to make the money for his content. Well the time passed and the appeal was turned down again but as the co-host details one special deal is if you hit a certain threshold on YT you get to contact a human there possibly since they haven't been able to.

- The co-host brings up they aren't the 1st channel to experience this situation. So Jim was able to stop the one guy taking a cut from him as he brings up he profited for years off his material and that gravy train was ending. So the talking sense channel was taken down and they still have another one up. Cornette was gonna yank it down but his co-host talked him out of it to keep it around.

- They haven't been paid by youtube for the 1st half of the month anything right now. They both bring up that Youtube usually has good iron clad deals set in place. But they may have discovered 2 loopholes and will possibly look at legal action .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Lashley heel turn was without Impact. I like the combo of him and Rush, but I wish we got to see him slide into darkness instead of doing a Big Show flip.

Bella's don't really make sense either. You can't portray Bree as this goody goody with Daniel then boom wakes up and is backstabbing bully.

I love the slow burn with Dean. It's funny the longer they wait the more I am on Dean's side.

I am patiently waiting for the McIntyre, Ziggler, And Braun alliance to end. They don't compliment each other at all.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    If he wants to watch and complain about the show being bad that's he's opinion and he's can do that for as long as he likes I really don't have a problem with it even if I disagree hell I watch stupid stuff and talk about it being bad all the time it's a hobby for some of us
    Then it's his fault that he doesn't value his own time. I've stopped watching wrestling cold turkey before because I wasn't finding any of it interesting. It's not the end of the world if you stop watching something that obviously angers you for a bit(braying YouTube shitheaps like JD who act angry for pay aside). Whining online about how much you hate what you're hate-watching just makes you look like a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Lashley heel turn was without Impact. I like the combo of him and Rush, but I wish we got to see him slide into darkness instead of doing a Big Show flip.

Bella's don't really make sense either. You can't portray Bree as this goody goody with Daniel then boom wakes up and is backstabbing bully.

I love the slow burn with Dean. It's funny the longer they wait the more I am on Dean's side.

I am patiently waiting for the McIntyre, Ziggler, And Braun alliance to end. They don't compliment each other at all.
    I'm actually somewhat impressed at how organic the Lashley heel turn was. The fans just knew to boo him and cheer KO even though he didn't do anything overtly heelish unti after the match. Rush mic work along with very subtle body language by Lashley and Owens communitcated perfectly to the fans how to react, and the crowd did exactly what it needed to do. Lashley didn't need t cut some heel promo or stab anyone in the back before he revealed himself as a heel. The double turn was communicated in the subtext of the match.

As far as Bree goes... I can buy her being a face when she's defending her husband but still stabbing Rhonda in the back. Even bad guys will stick up for their family. That doesn't necessarily mean you're a nice person in genaral. But it was always a little weird that the Bellas were heel so long even though they were openly involved with arguably the 2 biggest faces in the company (Cena and Bryan). At least back in the day the top female heels being involved with the top male faces was just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If he's not enjoying the show then doing something else will be a better use of his time. I know I do. I don't bother with Raw.
    At this point I think certain people on the internet (not just him) watch/read stuff just so they can complain about it on the internet.

I remember when Bendis was writing New Avengers, I read the exact same people complaining month after month over how much they hated his Avengers book. 2-3 years down the road, you start to wonder if they're maybe not intentionally reading something they don't like because it's just funner to bash it or whatever. The internet is just weird that way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post

I think they turned the Bellas so the fans can just boo 'Botch Mode' Brie unironically

I really liked the Lashley heel turn, it's rare these days that WWE can decide to have someone be booed and it not only works, but it works without a super obvious promo putting down fans.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I think they turned the Bellas so the fans can just boo 'Botch Mode' Brie unironically
    Honestly I think the Bellas were a substitite for Natalia. I think they always planned on Nattie turning on Rhonda, but since her father died they likely assumed no one would want to boo Nattie, so they substituted Nikki instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I really liked the Lashley heel turn, it's rare these days that WWE can decide to have someone be booed and it not only works, but it works without a super obvious promo putting down fans.
    All it takes, apparently, is an obnoxious hype man.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    All it takes, apparently, is an obnoxious hype man.
    It helped that he was turning on Kevin Owens too. Fans I think inherently like KO, and he did a good job coming off sympathtic. If it were Jinder or Ziggler or something, fans would probably still be cheering Lashley.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Raw IS getting repetitive. Keep seeing the same matches over and over again, although this week's show had some interesting developments.

I have no interest DX. Too old men trying to act tough and all is a waste of time to me.
    Lashley's heel turn was telegraphed as soon as they put him with Lio Rush. Lashley needed to turn heel to remain relevant.
    I don't really mind the Bellas heel turn. They work better as heels.
    Ember Moon is very, very good. Look forward to seeing more from her.
    Jinder has slid back into jobber hood. I don't really care honestly.
    The Shield vs Braun/Dolph/Drew was fantastic. Those guys have real chemistry. The heel heat is building inside Dean though.
    I'm not entirely sure Dean is generating heel heat. I think he actually came off sympathetic last night.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm not entirely sure Dean is generating heel heat. I think he actually came off sympathetic last night.
    Give him sympathy and watch him turn on his buddy. That'll explode an arena.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Give him sympathy and watch him turn on his buddy. That'll explode an arena.
    might turn into a becky situation and make him another reverse roman reigns.