Page 106 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 656961021031041051061071081091101161562066061106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so lashley going nuts on KO's knee was just a way to write him off tv for a while. he's going in for knee surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so lashley going nuts on KO's knee was just a way to write him off tv for a while. he's going in for knee surgery.
    I'm curious if this is an attempt at a face turn, or if they'll just write him off and return him as a heel down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    might turn into a becky situation and make him another reverse roman reigns.
    Well, isn't that good, too?
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm curious if this is an attempt at a face turn, or if they'll just write him off and return him as a heel down the line.
    The MO for a decade plus has been for moderate to big stars to come back as faces when out with injuries. I think he'll at least have a short run as a face before he turns again.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well, isn't that good, too?

The MO for a decade plus has been for moderate to big stars to come back as faces when out with injuries. I think he'll at least have a short run as a face before he turns again.
    very much so.

and riffing is good too.
    https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

In RoH, there were fans who loved Kevin Steen as a heel, but hated him as soon as he had a face-turn. I swear, I think that some of these smarks want to be part of the story, as heel-fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    In RoH, there were fans who loved Kevin Steen as a heel, but hated him as soon as he had a face-turn. I swear, I think that some of these smarks want to be part of the story, as heel-fans.
    Nice thing about the WWE at least is that they don't lose too much sleep over getting the "right" sort of heat, as long as you are getting heat. A reaction is a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If he's not enjoying the show then doing something else will be a better use of his time. I know I do. I don't bother with Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Then it's his fault that he doesn't value his own time. I've stopped watching wrestling cold turkey before because I wasn't finding any of it interesting. It's not the end of the world if you stop watching something that obviously angers you for a bit(braying YouTube shitheaps like JD who act angry for pay aside). Whining online about how much you hate what you're hate-watching just makes you look like a clown.

Maybe but that's what he wants to watch I know I watch bad movies from time to time there's really nothing worng with complaining about something ya it gets annoying sometimes but you know what all I have to do is stop reading watching the complaining and it goes away it's really no big deal.

Astonishing Member

I don't think it sucked
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Maybe but that's what he wants to watch I know I watch bad movies from time to time there's really nothing worng with complaining about something ya it gets annoying sometimes but you know what all I have to do is stop reading watching the complaining and it goes away it's really no big deal.
    You're making excuses for him. He can watch whatever the hell he wants, but hate-watching a show just to complain online is downright stupid and he should expect to get called on that. There's enough pro wrestling out there that you don't have to obviously force yourself to watch WWE if you hate it. Hell, if you have a DVR, then you don't even have to watch the full 5 hours of live programming they broadcast every week unless you're some sort of masochist. Long story short: Do better with your own time instead of wasting it to try and earn internet points and prove how much of a smart mark you think you are.

Astonishing Member

time for NJPW on axstv wk12 part 3
    cody vs kota will start us off
    and jay white challenges hiroshi tanahashi for the IWGP intercontinental championship
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-10-2018 at 02:36 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    You're making excuses for him. He can watch whatever the hell he wants, but hate-watching a show just to complain online is downright stupid and he should expect to get called on that. There's enough pro wrestling out there that you don't have to obviously force yourself to watch WWE if you hate it. Hell, if you have a DVR, then you don't even have to watch the full 5 hours of live programming they broadcast every week unless you're some sort of masochist. Long story short: Do better with your own time instead of wasting it to try and earn internet points and prove how much of a smart mark you think you are.
    I get what your saying I really do and I get sick of complaining to believe me But why does he need to be called out on it? Complaining is pretty much what the net is for now a days as for why he keeps watching idk why did I watch girls trip knowing it was going to be bad who knows lol but it really doesn't have to be Justfide like at all he can complain all day it shouldn't bother you or me.
    Last edited by choptop; 10-10-2018 at 04:46 PM.

If i want to criticizes and complain about what's wrong with the Main Roster right now their stars. They have a stacked roster full talent individuals but they're focusing one person and putting the others as an afterthought. Both Tag Division are lacking that not even New Day and Gallows/Ziggler cant carry that division with poor booking same with the woman. and they're bringing back retired and semi retired stars from because money talks.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Nice thing about the WWE at least is that they don't lose too much sleep over getting the "right" sort of heat, as long as you are getting heat. A reaction is a reaction.
    yeah i don't think that's the "nice thing" about WWE at all right now. i think it would be nice if they lost a little sleep and put out a show that didn't suck most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I get what your saying I really do and I get sick of complaining to believe me But why does he need to be called out on it? Complaining is pretty much what the net is for now a days as for why he keeps watching idk why did I watch girls trip knowing it was going to be bad who knows lol but it really doesn't have to be Justfide like at all he can complain all day it shouldn't bother you or me.
    agreed, anybody can not read his complaints just as easily as he can not watch the show as suggested.

i watch because the talent is there and i know it could be great and it is good now and then. also to be honest i don't usually have all that much going on monday nights.

Astonishing Member

Hot damn nikki cross
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    yeah i don't think that's the "nice thing" about WWE at all right now. i think it would be nice if they lost a little sleep and put out a show that didn't suck most of the time.

agreed, anybody can not read his complaints just as easily as he can not watch the show as suggested.

i watch because the talent is there and i know it could be great and it is good now and then. also to be honest i don't usually have all that much going on monday nights.
    That's all subjective. I personally don't think WWE puts out a show that sucks most of the time. Course, that sort of goes without saying since if I thought it sucked most of the time I wouldn't bother watching and I wouldn't be talking about it with you to begin with. Why would I or anyone else for that matter watch something they think sucks most of the time? That would be weird.