Page 1064 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 6456496410141054106010611062106310641065106610671068107411141164 ... LastLast
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

If Braun's going to go over, he should Pin Bray by tipping a truck onto him

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    If Braun's going to go over, he should Pin Bray by tipping a truck onto him
    Yes, followed by the standard "Paramedics run over to check on Bray, but he's disappeared" element.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yes, followed by the standard "Paramedics run over to check on Bray, but he's disappeared" element.
    Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Slaughter house match with lots of gimmick with Bray disappearing when people thought he was dead. Then Bray moves over to the next feud.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

if the fiend loses, then that's it for him as a main event guy. i see him being a mid card attraction but not holding any belts, since he doesn't seem to care about wins and losses.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if the fiend loses, then that's it for him as a main event guy. i see him being a mid card attraction but not holding any belts, since he doesn't seem to care about wins and losses.
    You think pinning a character using an overturned big rig would make him a midcarder?

You think pinning a character using an overturned big rig would make him a midcarder?
    not if he loses again.

honestly, they should've taken cues from when the undertaker was first around as to how to build a inhuman monster.

Extraordinary Member

not if he loses again.

honestly, they should've taken cues from when the undertaker was first around as to how to build a inhuman monster.
    And, you think losing because someone pushes a Big Rig on top of them makes a character look weak?

And, you think losing because someone pushes a Big Rig on top of them makes a character look weak?
    losing period after coming off a loss to someone like Goldberg would make them look weak. but if you are going with this idea that wins and losses don't matter to the fiend, then it really doesn't matter to me.

Astonishing Member

not if he loses again.

You are speaking as if the guy isn't over. A protected loss won't kill him. Especially, if we change the stakes of the match. If the purpose of this match, is to flip Braun.

Braun survives with the title is a lot different than Brain squashes the Fiend.

Extraordinary Member

losing period after coming off a loss to someone like Goldberg would make them look weak. but if you are going with this idea that wins and losses don't matter to the fiend, then it really doesn't matter to me.
    Getting pinned in a way that would kill a normal human and coming off it unscathed would not make him look weak.

Astonishing Member

Getting pinned in a way that would kill a normal human and coming off it unscathed would not make him look weak.
    He doesn't need to be pinned. You could have an ambulance match or a coffin match. He doesn't need to eat a pin to lose. Hell you can do a ladder match .

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    You are speaking as if the guy isn't over. A protected loss won't kill him. Especially, if we change the stakes of the match. If the purpose of this match, is to flip Braun.

Braun survives with the title is a lot different than Brain squashes the Fiend.
    still not sure about it. but then again, we don't know what kind of match they will have.

but all this does remind me of another character that didn't seem to care about wins and losses: the berserker.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    He doesn't need to be pinned. You could have an ambulance match or a coffin match. He doesn't need to eat a pin to lose. Hell you can do a ladder match .
    Honestly I think an ambulance Match or a Coffin Match would be a more damaging loss than what I proposed, and a Ladder match wouldn't be playing to Braun's strengths.

The point of this feud should be to turn Braun match into the thing that initially got him over, a superhuman monster who revels in destruction. Hence having the blow off be a cinematic match that involves Braun going on a rampage. The stip that works best for that would be "Falls count anywhere.".

Extraordinary Member

still not sure about it. but then again, we don't know what kind of match they will have.

but all this does remind me of another character that didn't seem to care about wins and losses: the berserker.
    It's not that the Fiend doesn't care about wins and losses, it's that the Fiend defines winning as psychologically breaking his foes.

At least that's how I interpret the character, and if I were booking Bray, I'd have him cut a promo that makes that more clear.

It's not that the Fiend doesn't care about wins and losses, it's that the Fiend defines winning as psychologically breaking his foes.

At least that's how I interpret the character, and if I were booking Bray, I'd have him cut a promo that makes that more clear.
    well unfortunately, this is the E. and they have long since stopped understanding how to book interesting characters.