Page 1067 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 6756796710171057106310641065106610671068106910701071107711171167 ... LastLast
Results 15,991 to 16,005 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

WWE got deemed an essential business in Florida.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ng-coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Not entirely sure I buy that, but I'm glad that WWE is good to go. Potentially good news for other wrestling and sports too.

Ultimate Member

I'm confused as to why all of the Raw MITB women are heels? At least put Liv in there if you're serious about pushing her. She's a bump machine and these matches are tailor made to get babyfaces over win or lose.

Asuka vs. Ruby was really good and it shows once again why WWE should be doing far more with the latter, she's really good.

Poor Kairi, all that fanfare when coming into WWE, and winning the first MYC. And now she's getting squashed and eating pins constantly, sucks.

Zelina's Angels stand tall. I love the idea of Zelina leading a faction of young talented ridiculously attractive wrestlers.

Charlotte still cutting the same boring promos as always, no change at all. If Io loses to her, wow that'll be bad.

Bianca is awesome. And she plus SP are charisma personified.

Speaking of charisma, another really good promo by Becky.

Drew vs. Seth. Surprised they're going with it so soon. But I ain't complaining because it should be awesome.

Overall, mostly a good show.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'm confused as to why all of the Raw MITB women are heels? At least put Liv in there if you're serious about pushing her. She's a bump machine and these matches are tailor made to get babyfaces over win or lose.

Asuka vs. Ruby was really good and it shows once again why WWE should be doing far more with the latter, she's really good.

Poor Kairi, all that fanfare when coming into WWE, and winning the first MYC. And now she's getting squashed and eating pins constantly, sucks.

Zelina's Angels stand tall. I love the idea of Zelina leading a faction of young talented ridiculously attractive wrestlers.

Charlotte still cutting the same boring promos as always, no change at all. If Io loses to her, wow that'll be bad.

Bianca is awesome. And she plus SP are charisma personified.

Speaking of charisma, another really good promo by Becky.

Drew vs. Seth. Surprised they're going with it so soon. But I ain't complaining because it should be awesome.

Overall, mostly a good show.
    That was the best Corona show, they have done IMHO.

Lol @ WWE being an essential business. It's good to have political connections.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So next week we're getting

Buddy Murphy vs. Rey Misterio
    Aleister Black vs Austin Thoery
    Apollo Crews vs. MVP

in Money in the Bank ladder matches
    The Crews vs MVP match is interesting because I am pretty sure that we are headed to MVP managing Lashley,Richochet&Alexander, and/or Crews. Are we getting a real Crews push.

Astonishing Member

Her contract is up she's going to be jobbing until she re-ups or leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    That aside, RAWs womans lockeroom is pretty stacked. Becky, Charlotte, Shayna, Asuka, and Nia Jax.... it's tough for any woman to stand out in that crowd.

She probably would do a bit better on Smackdown.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That aside, RAWs womans lockeroom is pretty stacked. Becky, Charlotte, Shayna, Asuka, and Nia Jax.... it's tough for any woman to stand out in that crowd.

She probably would do a bit better on Smackdown.
    Yep.
    Bayley
    Sasha
    Mattie
    Sane
    Naomi
    Mercedes Martinez
    Toni Storm

Would be pretty good.

Extraordinary Member

Seems like a lot the big name independent female wrestlers are showing up in NXT Shotzi,Deanna etc.. Wonder what happened to Sonya Strong.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Not entirely sure I buy that, but I'm glad that WWE is good to go. Potentially good news for other wrestling and sports too.
    No it's not. Unless other wrestling promotions has WWE political pull won't get essential business status.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Speaking of Billy Gunn and Russo after the Brawl for All deal....well it seems that one thing that Road Dogg (Jesse James) credits him as pushing him and Billy Gunn together. In fact he claims him and Gunn were so frustrated creatively that they would knock on Russo's door a lot. Russo finally tells them , how about I pair you guys together. Thus creating New Age Outlaws.

Russo however claims it was Vince McMahon's idea while Prichard claims it was a Shawn Michaels idea. Either way whoever came up with that pairing hit the HR. Watching a bio of how the 2 men evolved themselves from forming into becoming WWF World tag team champions.

"Ohhhh what a flush !"
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Intermediary

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    its garbage because Vince can't stand being told what to do

if the NBA and the 2 other major sports that run during this time of year can shut down, the WWE can be shut down too

Intermediary

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Speaking of Billy Gunn and Russo after the Brawl for All deal....well it seems that one thing that Road Dogg (Jesse James) credits him as pushing him and Billy Gunn together. In fact he claims him and Gunn were so frustrated creatively that they would knock on Russo's door a lot. Russo finally tells them , how about I pair you guys together. Thus creating New Age Outlaws.

Russo however claims it was Vince McMahon's idea while Prichard claims it was a Shawn Michaels idea. Either way whoever came up with that pairing hit the HR. Watching a bio of how the 2 men evolved themselves from forming into becoming WWF World tag team champions.

"Ohhhh what a flush !"
    loved the NAO, Rockabilly wasn't working, JEsse James wasn't working

Billy has said they talked to Shawn and Hunter about it, and credits them with getting Vince to ok them as a tag team

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Her contract actually would have already ended. Also she talked recently about being part of WWE's Japan tour, which isn't until like July. So I'm not sure that that's it.

They've never really been invested in Kairi on the MR sadly.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Her contract actually would have already ended. Also she talked recently about being part of WWE's Japan tour, which isn't until like July. So I'm not sure that that's it.

They've never really been invested in Kairi on the MR sadly.
    They see Kairi as Not Asuka. Which is bull bleep, since the only thing they have in common is ethnicity. She would be an asset on SD. The in ring skill drop off after Sasha and Bayley is huge.

The WWE being considered an " essential" business is more of a call out to other businesses. Every state is not going to allow sports to continue like usual for awhile. Now Florida opens itself up for other sports to broadcast from there