Page 1068 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 6856896810181058106410651066106710681069107010711072107811181168 ... LastLast
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Her contract actually would have already ended. Also she talked recently about being part of WWE's Japan tour, which isn't until like July. So I'm not sure that that's it.

They've never really been invested in Kairi on the MR sadly.
    She took time off pre-Wrestlemania to get married so I think they added time. Dunno, prior to WM, the dirt sheets said KW were losing because Kairi's contract was up.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    They see Kairi as Not Asuka. Which is bull bleep, since the only thing they have in common is ethnicity. She would be an asset on SD. The in ring skill drop off after Sasha and Bayley is huge.

The WWE being considered an " essential" business is more of a call out to other businesses. Every state is not going to allow sports to continue like usual for awhile. Now Florida opens itself up for other sports to broadcast from there
    I do sort of wish they hadn't moved the Kabuku Warriors over to RAW. I get why they did since they got a good bit of milage out of Asuka's feud with Becky, but I think RAW is overstacked with talent. Becky, Charlotte, Asuka and Nia will basically never lose unless they're competing against each other... meaning Kairi, Nattie, and the former Riot Squad will basically do nothing but lose. Conversely, on SMackdown the talent pool is stretched thin to the point where Tamina is essentially being used as a main event talent. Swapping the Kabuki Warriors for maybe Lacy and Dana or the Iconics evens things out a bit.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I do sort of wish they hadn't moved the Kabuku Warriors over to RAW. I get why they did since they got a good bit of milage out of Asuka's feud with Becky, but I think RAW is overstacked with talent. Becky, Charlotte, Asuka and Nia will basically never lose unless they're competing against each other... meaning Kairi, Nattie, and the former Riot Squad will basically do nothing but lose. Conversely, on SMackdown the talent pool is stretched thin to the point where Tamina is essentially being used as a main event talent. Swapping the Kabuki Warriors for maybe Lacy and Dana or the Iconics evens things out a bit.
    One solution

One Tag Belt
    One Women's championship.

One more bullet in the dead horse, that I constantly shoot

For a second, I thought Rollins was joining Selina's Tres Reyes faction. But more than likely, it was coincidence.

I hope that Bianca is going to be the voice of reason for the Street Profits. She is the best talker out of all of them. Glad that they realized that goofy stuff was hurting them

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    One solution

One Tag Belt
    One Women's championship.

One more bullet in the dead horse, that I constantly shoot

For a second, I thought Rollins was joining Selina's Tres Reyes faction. But more than likely, it was coincidence.

I hope that Bianca is going to be the voice of reason for the Street Profits. She is the best talker out of all of them. Glad that they realized that goofy stuff was hurting them
    I actually like the goofy stuff from the Profits ... but I agree Biance playing the straight man in the routine works well.

As for floating title, it's good and bad. Good in the sense that it helps divisions which don't have a lot of depth. Bad in that you arguably can't push as many people at once. It's a trade off.

Astonishing Member

I actually like the goofy stuff from the Profits ... but I agree Biance playing the straight man in the routine works well.

As for floating title, it's good and bad. Good in the sense that it helps divisions which don't have a lot of depth. Bad in that you arguably can't push as many people at once. It's a trade off.
    Floating titles don't work in the WWE. Never have. It's just the way they book and the size of their roster. Too many talents just hang in limbo.

The one thing that the WWE does not lack is depth. They have enough talented women on the roster to have a very deep tag team roster and an extremely deep singles roster. They don't have enough for two women's singles titles and tag titles on two shows. These women will never get good at tag team wrestling, if they don't get the opportunity.

I think the material they write for the Profits is poor. Both guy have the charisma to be funny, but it needs to come naturally from them.
    Last edited by HUTHAIFA; 04-14-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Astonishing Member

I think the material they write for the Profits is poor. Both guy have the charisma to be funny, but it needs to come naturally from them.
    I absolutely *despise* the Street Profits backstage segments. Forced and Unfunny. If I didn't see their ring work in NXT then I wouldn't have been fans. But imho they do need to stop those segments, get new writers or get a slight repackaging.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I do sort of wish they hadn't moved the Kabuku Warriors over to RAW.
    Ain't the womens tag belts suppose to be cross brand? They shouldn't have been stuck on Raw.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Ain't the womens tag belts suppose to be cross brand? They shouldn't have been stuck on Raw.
    They are, but their home roster is on RAW, so now that KW lost the titles they are on the RAW roster.

There will likely be some sort of shakeup coming soon when things go back to normal anyway.

Speaking of floating titles, in a time where shows are held in an empty arena and things are pre-taped, they are wasting the potential of the 24/7 title. They literally have the entire performance center available to them right now. They could do insane things with that belt right now they can't normally do in other arenas.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Speaking of floating titles, in a time where shows are held in an empty arena and things are pre-taped, they are wasting the potential of the 24/7 title. They literally have the entire performance center available to them right now. They could do insane things with that belt right now they can't normally do in other arenas.
    They are likely limited by the social distancing guidelines. Can't do stuff with a parade of jobbers when you can only have a max of 10 people in any given space with production crew included.

They are likely limited by the social distancing guidelines. Can't do stuff with a parade of jobbers when you can only have a max of 10 people in any given space with production crew included.
    Yeah, but you don't have to have a parade of jobbers to still make use of it. They can have two guys do it in the empty seats while a match is going on. Or while a guy is practicing bumps in the ring in the training area. Or in the production area. There's still stuff they can do with less people.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Yeah, I am good on the 24/7 Benny Hill title right now. But yeah, they could do some imaginative stuff with it.

Vince and Dana White are on an advisory group to help Trump restart the economy.
    https://twitter.com/AndySlater/statu...517001216?s=20

What the hell is this timeline.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Vince and Dana White are on an advisory group to help Trump restart the economy.
    https://twitter.com/AndySlater/statu...517001216?s=20

What the hell is this timeline.
    A number of governors are dismissing Trump's group more or less. A group of Governors have formed a pact or group themselves with health officials involved to determine when to re-open their states. Trump went on a melt down over it on Twitter and TV because the Governors are saying they will handle it like he left them to handle it all.

There is also growing media anger at the Governor of Florida for his bullshit and the WWE being declared an essential business has people PIIIIIISSSED. As one guy joked , "Somehow seeing guys wrestle on TV is an essential business now ? WTF ?"
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Trump has no power over governors. He can try political pressure by withholding aid, but state law is state law.

The only reason I would see Vince still doing live events, is if his TV contracts are impacted by it. It's cheaper to tape the shows. Spoilers are not an issue with no audience. They could do a month worth of shows in a week.