Page 1073 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 7357397310231063106910701071107210731074107510761077108311231173 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

https://cultaholic.com/posts/update-...released-today
    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    EC3 vs Darius Carter alone could get you a pack house just see EC3 shut that guy up.
    Carter vs Carter
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-15-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

To cleanse the WWE of cinematic matches, we get Riddle and Timothy Thatcher.

Ultimate Member

Seth Rollins doesn't get why everyone is so negative towards the WWE now.

Lets see a state deemed them an essential business to stay open. So they could keep making some money.

So folks get cut despite this.

Who tried to sign everybody so folks like AWE & ROH couldn't get talent? With tons of folks sitting at home or backstage collecting checks?

Refusing to let some folks go who wanted to leave.

Drake maverick is crying while another wrestler had to deal with her brother in law dying from the virus.

Now is not the time to ticking off fans after a crappy game and ratings going in the tank Seth Rollins. Especially after flaunting your bank in folks faces.

Ultimate Member

Tozawa vs. Swerve was a really fun match. And Tozawa is so good.

Tegan and Shotzi teaming up, that could be fun.

Charlotte was, boring. I know that WWE is trying to be meta with this her. But the thing is, it doesn't make it any better if you just do it anyway. Charlotte running through the NXT division does nothing for anyone BUT Charlotte. Especially since these same women spent years having to lose to Shayna over and over and over again. And I just don't care about WWE still trying to cram the "Charlotte is the bestest best ever" down fan's throat's endlessly.

Dexter Lumis intrigues me. He gives off a genuinely creepy vibe and you never know what he's really thinking.

Dream vs. Finn in a battle of the sexy beasts=Hell Yeah!!

The tag title match was really good, and Timothy Thatcher came off as a total badass. Hope we see more of him.

That ending, WOW!! Now THAT is a debut. So perhaps they're doing a horror-type thing with Kross and Scarlett? Also interesting that they still didn't show Scarlett, just her boot.

Overall, really good show.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Seth Rollins doesn't get why everyone is so negative towards the WWE now.

Lets see a state deemed them an essential business to stay open. So they could keep making some money.

So folks get cut despite this.

Who tried to sign everybody so folks like AWE & ROH couldn't get talent? With tons of folks sitting at home or backstage collecting checks?

Refusing to let some folks go who wanted to leave.

Drake maverick is crying while another wrestler had to deal with her brother in law dying from the virus.

Now is not the time to ticking off fans after a crappy game and ratings going in the tank Seth Rollins. Especially after flaunting your bank in folks faces.
    Hearing those comments from Seth made my blood boil. He must be deep in Vince's ass to not understand anger at the company. There's no way he can be that oblivious.

Amazing Member

Still can't get over all the people released.

It sucks that they'll suffer economically for now, but I'm sure most of them will be picked up by a major company when the time comes. The only ones I see lingering are Logan and No Way.

Also for all the furlough producers I'm assuming they aren't getting paid from this and also dont get the chance to look elsewhere for an income? Is it worse than just getting released?? (Not something I'm familiar with).

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Hearing those comments from Seth made my blood boil. He must be deep in Vince's ass to not understand anger at the company. There's no way he can be that oblivious.
    seth really has forgotten where he's come from. there's being a company man and then there's being a company kiss ass.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSmark View Post
    Still can't get over all the people released.

It sucks that they'll suffer economically for now, but I'm sure most of them will be picked up by a major company when the time comes. The only ones I see lingering are Logan and No Way.

Also for all the furlough producers I'm assuming they aren't getting paid from this and also dont get the chance to look elsewhere for an income? Is it worse than just getting released?? (Not something I'm familiar with).
    I was furloughed. You can still apply for unemployment. And you can work some place else, if you find it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Tozawa vs. Swerve was a really fun match. And Tozawa is so good.

Tegan and Shotzi teaming up, that could be fun.

Charlotte was, boring. I know that WWE is trying to be meta with this her. But the thing is, it doesn't make it any better if you just do it anyway. Charlotte running through the NXT division does nothing for anyone BUT Charlotte. Especially since these same women spent years having to lose to Shayna over and over and over again. And I just don't care about WWE still trying to cram the "Charlotte is the bestest best ever" down fan's throat's endlessly.

Dexter Lumis intrigues me. He gives off a genuinely creepy vibe and you never know what he's really thinking.

Dream vs. Finn in a battle of the sexy beasts=Hell Yeah!!

The tag title match was really good, and Timothy Thatcher came off as a total badass. Hope we see more of him.

That ending, WOW!! Now THAT is a debut. So perhaps they're doing a horror-type thing with Kross and Scarlett? Also interesting that they still didn't show Scarlett, just her boot.

Overall, really good show.
    They changed Sam Shaw's name again. Dexter Lumis is really interesting. Sometimes, you just want a bad ass psycho, who won't do a bunch of spots.

The Charlotte vignette was good because it set up fights. I really enjoyed the renewed focus on vignettes. Character development is sorely needed on NXT.

I find the hate for Seth Rollins bizarre when borderline psychotic assholes like Darby Allin, who has made homeless people do degrading **** for his amusement always get a pass. He flat out bragged about doing it on Jericho's podcast and no one cares, not saying Seth's a saint but it proves the internet's mentality is firmly in the camp of "AEW good WWE bad."

The double standards are hilarious.

New Japan has floated out feelers to Miroslav (Ruzev), Rush, and (WTF!) Ryder.

I can see Rusev working.

Rush I don't see.

Ryder could be like another Cody. Seems oddball enough to work.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    They changed Sam Shaw's name again. Dexter Lumis is really interesting. Sometimes, you just want a bad ass psycho, who won't do a bunch of spots.

The Charlotte vignette was good because it set up fights. I really enjoyed the renewed focus on vignettes. Character development is sorely needed on NXT.
    I think the Charlotte vignette did the job. It gave a motive for Charlotte coming to NXT (which can arguably be perceived as a step down for her). And I also think she framed her motives in a way which justifies her feuding with NXT heels or faces. And like you said, it sets up fights. She's got Io, Mia, and down the line Rhea all lined up. You potentially have 2 months worth of content set up in a single promo. Compared to a lot of WWE promos, it made good use of time.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    I find the hate for Seth Rollins bizarre when borderline psychotic assholes like Darby Allin, who has made homeless people do degrading **** for his amusement always get a pass. He flat out bragged about doing it on Jericho's podcast and no one cares, not saying Seth's a saint but it proves the internet's mentality is firmly in the camp of "AEW good WWE bad."

The double standards are hilarious.
    I'm amazed at how much of a free pass Darby Allin gets. Maybe the issue is he's not a big enough star to really get enough attention, but the way he claims he's treated disadvantaged people is pretty reprehensible. But Seth is a big WWE guy, so he matters enough to actually complain about on the internet I guess.

Too bad, as I was starting to really like the guy in AEW.
    Last edited by XPac; 04-15-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm amazed at how much of a free pass Darby Allin gets. Maybe the issue is he's not a big enough star to really get enough attention, but the way he claims he's treated disadvantaged people is pretty reprehensible. But Seth is a big WWE guy, so he matters enough to actually complain about on the internet I guess.

Too bad, as I was starting to really like the guy in AEW.
    Yep, if Seth was in AEW, or anywhere else really, and acted the exact same way he does now everyone who currently hates him would have no problem with him. The tribalism is so embarrassing, I just wish people were consistent on these things.

If wrestlers A and B are both assholes don't only take A to task for their behavior simply because they work for a company you don't like. Makes it hard to take their complaints seriously when they clearly have an agenda.

Look at the reaction AEW going ahead with Double or Nothing is getting vs the reaction to WWE going back live with Raw, NXT and Smackdown. Everyone, including those in the business like Ryback, David Starr, Reby Hardy, Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez absolutely **** on WWE for putting their talents' health at risk by continuing to run shows but are conveniently silent now that AEW is doing the same thing.

Astonishing Member

poor little baby cant spare 20 or so minutes to watch AEW Dark
    i havent missed an episode (dont remember all of them)
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player