Page 1096 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 9659699610461086109210931094109510961097109810991100110611461196 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    That makes sense, I can't remember the last I saw him or No Dallas.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    That makes sense, I can't remember the last I saw him or No Dallas.
    Being part of the 24/7 jobber paradise was the last time I ever saw those guys.

Astonishing Member

Being part of the 24/7 jobber paradise was the last time I ever saw those guys.
    All of these releases make me wish that the NWA was a factor. I have no faith in the creative of TNA and ROH.

Oh yeah, All Hail The New TNA Champ Moose Money

They been doing that since Jake first showed up. The biggest mistake they made is that Archer didn't have his first match until they moved to parts unknown. They didn't give themselves enough time to build him through matches. His brutal beating of Dustin will have to be enough.
    In hindsight I do think a lot of AEW's booking could have used more build up. Not saying they're doing a terrible job by any stretch of the imagination, but they are hot shotting a few things here and there which I think they could have taken their time with.

But in all fairness Tony Khan is new to booking. Can't become Paul Heyman overnight.

All of these releases make me wish that the NWA was a factor. I have no faith in the creative of TNA and ROH.

That's the nice thing about WWE doing their annual future endevours house cleaning... it's like Christmas for the rest of the wrestling scene. Everyone else gets a nice big match of wrestlers with national exposure. Once things get back to normal (or at least closer to that), I'm sure we'll a good amount of fresh talent showing up everywhere else.

Ultimate Member

I'm guessing they'll pull an HBK vs. Razer Ramon with Moose vs. Tessa in the future. They face off to determine who the undisputed Impact HW champ is.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In hindsight I do think a lot of AEW's booking could have used more build up. Not saying they're doing a terrible job by any stretch of the imagination, but they are hot shotting a few things here and there which I think they could have taken their time with.

But in all fairness Tony Khan is new to booking. Can't become Paul Heyman overnight.
    You gotta remember things weren't suppose to be like this to begin with. When the program started Cody ignored Archer as he put his focus on the Inner Circle and their war games match. Then the empty arena era happened and AEW lost most of their roster. AEW don't have the connections to bribe a state like WWE can so they got to work with what they have.

Astonishing Member

You gotta remember things weren't suppose to be like this to begin with. When the program started Cody ignored Archer as he put his focus on the Inner Circle and their war games match. Then the empty arena era happened and AEW lost most of their roster. AEW don't have the connections to bribe a state like WWE can so they got to work with what they have.
    They can go to Florida and do the same thing. It's not like to hat essential status only applies to the WWE.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'm guessing they'll pull an HBK vs. Razer Ramon with Moose vs. Tessa in the future. They face off to determine who the undisputed Impact HW champ is.
    I though they were rumored awhile ago to going back to the TNA name.

Impact has been really good for awhile.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Impact has been really good for awhile.
    Here are nice things I can say about the outlaw mud show that is Impact.

I enjoy Madison Rayne and Joey Matthews on commentary.

They are pushing everybody. No one is getting buried.

The characters are not generic.

It doesn't feel like it's dying like ROH.

Astonishing Member

Could Cesaro join Imperium? I feel like he would be a great fit.

Could Cesaro join Imperium? I feel like he would be a great fit.
    If NXT UK were to fold and Walter wasn't interested in working in the States, Cesaro could lead it.

Ultimate Member

I though they were rumored awhile ago to going back to the TNA name.

I think Scott D'Amore said recently that, while they're open to doing more with the TNA name, they aren't going back to it full time. Network execs and sponsors hate it apparently.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I think Scott D'Amore said recently that, while they're open to doing more with the TNA name, they aren't going back to it full time. Network execs and sponsors hate it apparently.
    Yeah, TNA wrestling sounds like Katie Forbes should be champ