Page 1099 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 9959999910491089109510961097109810991100110111021103110911491199 ... LastLast
Results 16,471 to 16,485 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They are Corbin's lackeys because Sami has decided to not put his health at risk. He did the same thing Roman did.
    Part of me wished that Sami would have dropped the IC belt at WM if he didn't want to put his health at risk. I get that he doesn't want to put his health at risk, but it's not like he needs the IC title while he's self quarantining at him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Let her use the Widow's Peak as a finisher, it's too cool to never be used again.
    That's one of my favorite finishers, I amazed that hasno one used it yet.
    Last edited by HUTHAIFA; 05-02-2020 at 05:06 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Part of me wished that Sami would have dropped the IC belt at WM if he didn't want to put his health at risk. I get that he doesn't want to put his health at risk, but it's not like he needs the IC title while he's self quarantining at him.
    That's on the company not him.

That's on the company not him.
    I don't know if I agree with that.

Once stay and home was initiated, Roman stayed at home. Sami chooses to regularly show up to work until WM, retains the belt, then decides to stay at home. Unless they forced him to show up for work until WM (which I doubt since they didn't do that with Roman), I think he just decided not to show up at a very convenient time for himself.

Again, not that I fault him for staying at home. But the way he handled it was a bit more suspect than Roman or anyone else who made that call.

I don't know if I agree with that.

Once stay and home was initiated, Roman stayed at home. Sami chooses to regularly show up to work until WM, retains the belt, then decides to stay at home. Unless they forced him to show up for work until WM (which I doubt since they didn't do that with Roman), I think he just decided not to show up at a very convenient time for himself.

Again, not that I fault him for staying at home. But the way he handled it was a bit more suspect than Roman or anyone else who made that call.
    If they didn't want him to leave with the belt they could have worked something out where he dropped the belt or just strip him of it. The belt must not be high priority if they let him leave while champ.

If they didn't want him to leave with the belt they could have worked something out where he dropped the belt or just strip him of it. The belt must not be high priority if they let him leave while champ.
    Eventually I do think they will have to strip him of the belt. In theory that should at least be a month, though they may want to wait longer depending on how things play out. Or depending on if Sami changes his mind again.

But I do agree a mid-card title likely isn't a high priority.

As far as working something out where he drops the belt... WM would have worked nicely since that's apparently the last time he agreed to show up to work. Unless they didn't know that was the last time he would agree to show up to work.

Edit: They probably can't strip him of the belt, given the pandemic. Either set up free bird rules, where the Artists Collective can interchangably hold the belt given all 3 of them beat Braun, or set up an interm champion like they did with the CW belt. Because Sami is in another country, it's a bit easier to sell that.
    Last edited by XPac; 05-02-2020 at 07:18 AM.

Intermediary

can Ronan Farrow do to the WWE what he did to Harvey Weinstein?

that'd be great

Are the forgotten sons a panic call up? Those guys never found their footing on NXT. Why are they on Smackdown?

Are the forgotten sons a panic call up? Those guys never found their footing on NXT. Why are they on Smackdown?
    I wonder if them being a 3 man stable is a factor.

When New Day and Lucha House Party are at full strength, they're a 3 man group. As is the Artist Collective when Sami actually wrestles. Over on RAW, Vega has likewise assembled herself a 3 man stable.

I wonder if the idea of some sort of trios division or title isn't something they might consider. Probably not, as there doesn't seem to be enough depth... just a random though.

Eventually I do think they will have to strip him of the belt. In theory that should at least be a month, though they may want to wait longer depending on how things play out. Or depending on if Sami changes his mind again.

But I do agree a mid-card title likely isn't a high priority.

As far as working something out where he drops the belt... WM would have worked nicely since that's apparently the last time he agreed to show up to work. Unless they didn't know that was the last time he would agree to show up to work.

Edit: They probably can't strip him of the belt, given the pandemic. Either set up free bird rules, where the Artists Collective can interchangably hold the belt given all 3 of them beat Braun, or set up an interm champion like they did with the CW belt. Because Sami is in another country, it's a bit easier to sell that.
    They could do what AEW is doing with MJF and have Sami do a few promos from his home detailing one fake injury after another. "I slipped in the tub and sprained a toe." "I cut my ear while putting on my N95 mask."
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    That'd be a great finisher for her actually, I'm not even sure what her current one is. Though I also like the idea of her having a submission finisher too to play into her MMA background and more vicious character. I like when wrestlers have an impact finisher and a submission one.
    Sonya's only ever used her finisher once on the main roster and I think she botched it, so no one knows what it actually is.

Astonishing Member

Can they work Sami staying home as part of the storyline? Make him say in kayfabe he's unable to fly or "trapped" in India or something. Say he's got an exemption from defending his title.

Astonishing Member

I think they are a cut or call up decision. If they haven't gotten traction , they will get released.

Astonishing Member

I wonder if them being a 3 man stable is a factor.

When New Day and Lucha House Party are at full strength, they're a 3 man group. As is the Artist Collective when Sami actually wrestles. Over on RAW, Vega has likewise assembled herself a 3 man stable.

I wonder if the idea of some sort of trios division or title isn't something they might consider. Probably not, as there doesn't seem to be enough depth... just a random though.
    I wouldn't mind a Trios title. They just have to rearrange some pieces.

New Day
    Forgotten Sons
    Imperium- Cesaro,Aichner,and Berthal
    Lucha House Party.
    Hollywood Blondes: Morrison, Miz, and Ziggler
    Tres Reyes: Andrande,Austin, and Angel.
    Time Splitters/Rising Suns: Kushida, Tozawa, and Nakamura.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I think they are a cut or call up decision. If they haven't gotten traction , they will get released.
    It's impossible to get traction in the empty arena era. Nothing they do can hurt.