Astonishing Member

Oh my gawd
    charlotte behaved like a heel!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Oh my gawd
    charlotte behaved like a heel!!!!
    Cynical Me: Now this can turn into a 3-way feud and they can eventually transition the title away from Charlotte without her being pinned....

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Cynical Me: Now this can turn into a 3-way feud and they can eventually transition the title away from Charlotte without her being pinned....
    Even if thats the case, it still keeps Io in the spotlight. Taking the pin in the main event is better thsn not being in the main event at all.

Ultimate Member

Good news, Io didn't lose. And maybe FINALLY some development for Charlotte hopefully. But if they put Io in a triple threat just to get pinned, that'd still be dumb. Charlotte vs. Rhea, if that's what they want, doesn't need the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Good news, Io didn't lose. And maybe FINALLY some development for Charlotte hopefully. But if they put Io in a triple threat just to get pinned, that'd still be dumb. Charlotte vs. Rhea, if that's what they want, doesn't need the belt.
    Rhea should get the belt back. Io can win it later, but I think Rhea needs to beat Charlotte for the title before she returns to the main roster.

Astonishing Member

I love the Kross intro. It's like something out of Sin City. I have no idea who is currently living in the body of Finn Balor but long live the Prince.

Dream had a pretty good match, I am just waiting for him to get his promo skills back in order.

Kushida just continues to impress.

It's time for Undisputed to move on to Smackdown. They are just going through the motions now.

Ultimate Member

I really hope Io isn't just being set up as the fall woman in all of this. She's arguably the best woman wrestler in the world, top five certainly at least. She was super-over before the pandemic, and she's been ready to be champion for a long time now.

She shouldn't just be the third wheel in Charlotte vs. Rhea, so hopefully that's not what this is.

Kross and Scarlett's entrance was awesome.

Tozawa winning in the tournament while getting destroyed on Raw week after week, so weird. Good match though. Atlas vs, KUSHIDA was good as well.

Cole vs, Dream was cool, and Lumis's appearance was fun. I'm ambivalent to the constant UE interference, but I can see both sides POV on it.

Overall, good show.

Extraordinary Member

Meanwhile on Rhea Ripley's twitter

https://twitter.com/RheaRipley_WWE/s...04595005816832

I'm in the minority here, but I don't see the big deal in Kross. I watched him in both Impact and his brief run in MLW and just never seen anything impressive about him, even for a "big guy." The entrance is cool, but I just don't see anything to make me want to watch after that entrance.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I really hope Io isn't just being set up as the fall woman in all of this. She's arguably the best woman wrestler in the world, top five certainly at least. She was super-over before the pandemic, and she's been ready to be champion for a long time now.

She shouldn't just be the third wheel in Charlotte vs. Rhea, so hopefully that's not what this is.

Kross and Scarlett's entrance was awesome.

Tozawa winning in the tournament while getting destroyed on Raw week after week, so weird. Good match though. Atlas vs, KUSHIDA was good as well.

Cole vs, Dream was cool, and Lumis's appearance was fun. I'm ambivalent to the constant UE interference, but I can see both sides POV on it.

Overall, good show.
    Agreed.

I’m happy Io was protected here. She’s too good to get rolled over on tv.

Although, I think it’s time for Cole to drop the title. He’s held it for a very long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I'm in the minority here, but I don't see the big deal in Kross. I watched him in both Impact and his brief run in MLW and just never seen anything impressive about him, even for a "big guy." The entrance is cool, but I just don't see anything to make me want to watch after that entrance.
    I didn't see him in Impact or MLW, so I can't say anything about his work yet.

But I do think in the least, NXT is doing a phenominal job of building this guy up. He already has a main eventer level vibe. His entrance was great. I hope he can at least halfway live up to the hype, because the hype so far is pretty darn impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Agreed.

I’m happy Io was protected here. She’s too good to get rolled over on tv.

Although, I think it’s time for Cole to drop the title. He’s held it for a very long time now.
    Part of me wonders if Dream wouldn't have won the belt if not for his recent drama. Probably not... but it's hard not to think WHAT IF.

But I guess it's a matter of who they should drop it to. Keith is probably the biggest face, but he's already the NA champion. I guess Balor is a face, so he sort of works if they want to at least transitional champ. Have Balor win, then down the line have Balor feud with someone else like Kross (if Kross can live up to the hype).

Ultimate Member

I'm hoping that they let Scarlett wrestle some as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Part of me wonders if Dream wouldn't have won the belt if not for his recent drama. Probably not... but it's hard not to think WHAT IF.

But I guess it's a matter of who they should drop it to. Keith is probably the biggest face, but he's already the NA champion. I guess Balor is a face, so he sort of works if they want to at least transitional champ. Have Balor win, then down the line have Balor feud with someone else like Kross (if Kross can live up to the hype).
    My wild thought would be to move Cesaro to NXT and beat Cole for the title.Cesaro is a perfect NXT world champ. He plays to that base. Also uniting him with Imperium would be a booster shot to that show.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In watching the intro of Scarlett and Kross , the intro does more for Scarlett than it does Kross really. He comes across as some guy she is managing while she comes out 1st and does an epic lip synch to it with the smoke etc as she enters 1st. Never saw Kross work in Impact but this intro really seems to sell evil Scarlett than it does him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.