Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In watching the intro of Scarlett and Kross , the intro does more for Scarlett than it does Kross really. He comes across as some guy she is managing while she comes out 1st and does an epic lip synch to it with the smoke etc as she enters 1st. Never saw Kross work in Impact but this intro really seems to sell evil Scarlett than it does him.
    Good. Kross is going to have promos and in ring matches to get over. I think what I like about Kross so much is that he has a fully formed character that fits him. His in ring and his promos all fit his character. I can't say that abputost wrestlers.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In watching the intro of Scarlett and Kross , the intro does more for Scarlett than it does Kross really. He comes across as some guy she is managing while she comes out 1st and does an epic lip synch to it with the smoke etc as she enters 1st. Never saw Kross work in Impact but this intro really seems to sell evil Scarlett than it does him.
    It's fine to give Scarlett some spotlight in the entrance, since obviously Kross has the opportunity to actually get himself over in the actual match. So that's fair. We didn't see a whole lot, but he did have some pretty wicked looking suplexes.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Never seen a wrestler's entrance get so much buzz. I"ll have to check it out.

Ultimate Member

BTW, she confirmed on twitter that that's actually her singing (pre-recorded obviously).

Her singing it live might be cool for a Takeover, kind of like how they brought in a live violinist to do Nakamura's Takeover entrance.

As for the lip-synching, I think the sing along is to give Scarlett more to do. NXT seems to be packaging them as a duo, so they might want her actively involved in his entrance (she was also the one talking in the vignettes hyping them up).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Never seen a wrestler's entrance get so much buzz. I"ll have to check it out.
    You are forgetting the Fiend, my friend.

Interview with Roman Reigns where he gives his reasons for opting out of WrestleMania
    https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/08/roman...vid-19-health/

He wants to protect his twin boys

Ultimate Member

Mandy vs. Sonya did well for what time they got. Mandy's punches were eh, but otherwise they both did a good job of selling this as a grudge match. Even the trash talking worked. And that finish basically guarantees a rematch. Hopefully they'll be added to the PPV. But if not, they should have a No-DQ/Street Fight match at some point. Angry fired up Mandy vs. deranged psycho Sonya beating the piss out of each other, make it happen WWE.

The eight man tag was really fun, and wow Morrison was bumping his ass off tonight. The man never seems to age. I really want him to get a big single's push.

The Braun/Bray and Jeff/Sheamus segments were, fine.

Wonder who the voice on the hacker's recording is?

The ME was fun, but the post-match stuff went on too long and got repetitive imo.

At least Sasha didn't get pinned this time. But wow I'm trying to remember the last time she won a match? It's been quite awhile.

Overall, good show.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    All of these releases make me wish that the NWA was a factor. I have no faith in the creative of TNA and ROH.
    Oh yeah, All Hail The New TNA Champ Moose Money
    Moose=Money

I wouldn't mind a Trios title. They just have to rearrange some pieces.
    New Day
    Forgotten Sons
    Imperium- Cesaro,Aichner,and Berthal
    Lucha House Party.
    Hollywood Blondes: Morrison, Miz, and Ziggler
    Tres Reyes: Andrande,Austin, and Angel.
    Time Splitters/Rising Suns: Kushida, Tozawa, and Nakamura.
    i love it
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-08-2020 at 11:47 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Oh my gawd
    charlotte behaved like a heel!!!!
    is she a heel??

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I'm in the minority here, but I don't see the big deal in Kross. I watched him in both Impact and his brief run in MLW and just never seen anything impressive about him, even for a "big guy." The entrance is cool, but I just don't see anything to make me want to watch after that entrance.
    i don't see the big deal about the entrance, well i see WWE made a big deal of it but i don't see what's so great. it was kind of cool but also kind of like one of those jackoffs on tick tock or whatever it's called where people post those shitty lip sync videos.

he's a great promo and very good in the ring, imo he's even better when he works a shoot style like he did in bloodsport or against Moxley last year sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'm hoping that they let Scarlett wrestle some as well.
    i'm hoping not, from what i've seen she is not good and left me wanting no more. i think she's hot and an ok promo, if she's worth her weight they should've put her with somebody who needs her. as of now i'm not convinced she was hired for any other reason than to lure kross into signing.

Good. Kross is going to have promos and in ring matches to get over. I think what I like about Kross so much is that he has a fully formed character that fits him. His in ring and his promos all fit his character. I can't say that abputost wrestlers.
    agreed, he's had the character stuff down since day one, WWE didn't see it back then but ol' Lbo did, see what i was saying back in 2016

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post2218297

and another thought i had in 2016 about kross and matt riddle
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post2219173
    Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    Moose=Money

i love it
    now here's a guy i don't get what people see in, and trust me i WANT to like him as he's an ex ATL Falcon but the best i can say about him is he doesn't suck. his gimmicks have sucked, his mic work is not good even if he could speak clearly and in the ring he's just barely ok.

AEW main event on wednesday was stupid fun, i enjoyed the hell out of it.

the highlight of the night imo

the camera work, facial xpressions, everything about this scene is just perfect and captures these guys personalities.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 05-09-2020 at 06:21 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    is she a heel??
    i'm hoping not, from what i've seen she is not good and left me wanting no more. i think she's hot and an ok promo, if she's worth her weight they should've put her with somebody who needs her. as of now i'm not convinced she was hired for any other reason than to lure kross into signing.

agreed, he's had the character stuff down since day one, WWE didn't see it back then but ol' Lbo did, see what i was saying back in 2016

and another thought i had in 2016 about kross and matt riddle

AEW main event on wednesday was stupid fun, i enjoyed the hell out of it.
    same post
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-09-2020 at 06:15 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post

same post
    opps, here's the other one
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post2218297

Aew was silly fun.

The main event was hilarious, Kenny Omega went overtime to really sell it imo.

The Dark One I get now, his mic skills arent the greatest so the idea that he's a charismatic cult leader is...difficult to believe. Also on a seperate note Jake the Snake being a creepy rapey old man is something that (as Brandy says) needs to stay in the 90s.

MJF was awesome

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Aew was silly fun.

The main event was hilarious, Kenny Omega went overtime to really sell it imo.

The Dark One I get now, his mic skills arent the greatest so the idea that he's a charismatic cult leader is...difficult to believe. Also on a seperate note Jake the Snake being a creepy rapey old man is something that (as Brandy says) needs to stay in the 90s.

MJF was awesome
    Yeah, the hip moving made me cringe. Snaking her? She earned that.

Extraordinary Member

Ducktales did a wrestling episode, complete is "This is awesome!" chants

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I liked that. If Jake is going to be an absolute evil bastard then he needs to do subhuman things. What went through my head was where the hell was Cody? I wouldn't wait until next week for the fired up promo about his wife getting dry humped by an old man.