Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Who does he drop it too? He's burned through all challengers. Keith is the only one left but he ain't getting the belt while he is NA champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Off the top of my head I'd say Balor. Not that he needs the belt, but he makes for a descent transitional champ. He could win it and drop to to maybe Kross down the line.
    Kross was my idea as well. Not really a fan of the guy, but they clearly have the rocket strapped to his back. Have him run through the different members of the Undisputed Era for a few weeks until it comes down to him and Cole at a Takeover.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Kross was my idea as well. Not really a fan of the guy, but they clearly have the rocket strapped to his back. Have him run through the different members of the Undisputed Era for a few weeks until it comes down to him and Cole at a Takeover.
    My only issue with Kross is he JUST got there, and he's a heel. I almost think we'd need some sort of transitioanl champ between Cole and him.

Otherise yeah... he just feels like he's a star. So far at least.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

My only issue with Kross is he JUST got there, and he's a heel. I almost think we'd need some sort of transitioanl champ between Cole and him.
    And? Kevin Owens won the NXT title in his second match.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    And? Kevin Owens won the NXT title in his second match.
    I honestly thought that was kind of weird too.

Otherise yeah... he just feels like he's a star. So far at least.
    I don't think the heel thing would be that big of an issue. Sure, Cole is a heel, but the crowd loves him. If they are able to do it with a crowd there, I think it could be played off well. It all depends on if they are willing to have him hold the belt until crowds come back, though.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    WWE isn't even bothering to try and give reasons for Charlotte getting these matches anymore. Their favoritism is so blatant.
    It's really very simple: She's RICK FLAIR'S DAUGHTER! You don't have to like it. Just stop pretending not to understand it.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

We need some people to move down to NXT.
    With Riddle gone, Dream gone, and Undisputed Gone once Cole drops the title.

I say move the following over to NXT.
    Ricochet. We are long overdue for a return of the One and Only.
    Cesaro. This guy was made to be an NXT champ. He checks every box for their fanbase.
    Mustafa Ali. If he is not the hacker, then he could definitely use that NXT shine.
    Cedric Alexander also is more built for NXT more steak than sizzle approach.

Astonishing Member

Michael Bevins needs a look other than local book store owner. He has great facials. Can cut a promo, but his look takes it all away.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    It's really very simple: She's RICK FLAIR'S DAUGHTER! You don't have to like it. Just stop pretending not to understand it.
    In all fairness it's more than JUST her last name. There are plenty of second and third generation stars who don't do half as well as Charlotte.

I think a big part of it is the fact that when you ask who is the most well rouned female performer who consistently puts out the best matches on the card, Charlottes name is at least in the conversation. In the LEAST I think when WWE, right or wrong, puts her in that postion she's good enough to be in it. And not everyone can say that.

Pettengill hosting IYH was a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA
    Michael Bevins needs a look other than local book store owner. He has great facials. Can cut a promo, but his look takes it all away.
    *Chuckles* And librarian or teacher.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Ultimate Member

So, no surprise here, WWE just tweeted that it'll be Sasha & Bayley vs. BlissCross vs. The IIconics in a triple threat at Backlash for the tag belts.

So, no surprise here, WWE just tweeted that it'll be Sasha & Bayley vs. BlissCross vs. The IIconics in a triple threat at Backlash for the tag belts.
    That's cool. Glad the iconics weren't left out of the mix.

Though I'm cool with Sasha and Bayley getting the tag belts in theory, with Bayley already the Smackdown champ and both having a pretty descent storyline already they arguably needed the tag belts less than a lot of other women.

Ultimate Member

I'm guessing it's used to further Sasha vs. Bayley. Like Bayley's ego costs them the belts and either Sasha gets pissed, or Bayley blames Sasha for the loss.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Sasha losing the belt on the first defense continues!

Extraordinary Member

Looks like instead of Asuka vs Charlotte, we'll be getting Asuka and Charlotte tagging against Bayley and Sasha