Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    I'm not used to siding with Michaels on anything, but that producer deserves a firing.
    Very true I wonder who it is & wonder how long it will it take to find out..

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The WWE has always been a traditional Republican led company as we know. Years ago I believe CM Punk detailed a story where in 2008 or 2012 election where one of the producers (name escapes me) was walking around with a Republican pin so proud as Vince was too. Because Linda was running as a Republican that year for something. Punk would later be asked by the producer who he planned to vote for and Punk didn't give a **** and said Barack Obama.

Punk would literally say this in a radio interview in 2012. So he gave zero fucks for the company's beliefs.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I'm not used to siding with Michaels on anything, but that producer deserves a firing.
    I completely disagree with the producer, but him having an opinion and arguing with HBK about it backstage doesn't really deserve a firing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I completely disagree with the producer, but him having an opinion and arguing with HBK about it backstage doesn't really deserve a firing.
    As long as the conversation was civil and didn't devolve into any personal slurs, it's not really a fireable offense. If anything it might be the kind of conversations we all should be having with our colleagues.

If anyone needs a good cry, listen to the New Day Podcast on BLM, where they talk about their personal life experiences.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

We're heading down a slippery slope if you want people fired just for holding different political beliefs.

Doesn't sound fire able but it goes a long way to show you how far HBK has come.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

The Mixed Tag Match was really fun and I liked how much intergender action we got.

Balor vs. Grimes was a fun match, and Lee vs. Finn sounds awesome.

As fun as Rhea dropping Robert Stone was, IDK what they're doing with her? Her booking has been baffling for months?

Dakota vs. Kacy was a fun little match, and I hope they do more with Kacy and Kayden as a team.

The Fantasma reveal, expected but completely appropriate.

Tegan and Shotzi vs. Sasha and Bayley, make it happen WWE.

The ME was really good, but the finish was meh and I don't think Lumis should have been pinned here.

Scarlett, damn. She's incapable of NOT always looking amazing. And rocket strapped to Kross.

Overall, really good show.

Astonishing Member

As fun as Rhea dropping Robert Stone was, IDK what they're doing with her? Her booking has been baffling for months?
    Seems like she's going to turn back heel with her frustration. Especially because Mia turned face.

That said, NXT characters change alignments way too quickly. Are they trying for a more complex vibe where a bunch of characters have shades of Grey? At some point you can only have so many shocking betrayals in a year.

Ultimate Member

Ah yes, the NXT way. "We cannot book our female babyfaces well. So screw it, turn them heel."

As for AEW:

Really fun tag match with BTB.

Britt was great as usual.

Ford vs. Shida sounds like a fun feud potentially.

Brian Cage of all people needing to attack someone from behind was weird. But, I do so want to see him and Mox beat the holy Hell out of each other at the PPV.

Cody vs. Hager, meh.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

AJ has no respect for CM Punk and that's why he didn't respond to him
    https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/0...racial-issues/

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Ah yes, the NXT way. "We cannot book our female babyfaces well. So screw it, turn them heel."

As for AEW:

Really fun tag match with BTB.

Britt was great as usual.

Ford vs. Shida sounds like a fun feud potentially.

Brian Cage of all people needing to attack someone from behind was weird. But, I do so want to see him and Mox beat the holy Hell out of each other at the PPV.

Cody vs. Hager, meh.
    In all fairness they did actually book Rhea as a face pretty well up to this point. Prior to her loss to Charlotte, they turned her into a star practically overnight.

I don't think she necessarily needs to turn full heel... but I do think her acting like more of a tweaner might help her get her edge back. She was sort of sacrificed to a degree to give Io the push she got (and that probably is the right call), but I do think she probably needs something to help her get her momentum back.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    AJ has no respect for CM Punk and that's why he didn't respond to him
    https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/0...racial-issues/
    Punk is/was definitely being a dick here, but AJ doesn't really help matters with deflecting to the "I'm a performer" stuff.

Astonishing Member

It's the men too. I guess if they're still a developmental brand I guess they want performers to work as a heel and as a face but there have a bunch of shocking turns so much that they aren't shocking anymore.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Punk is/was definitely being a dick here, but AJ doesn't really help matters with deflecting to the "I'm a performer" stuff.
    Cena's a performer too, and just donated a million. A weak excuse for Styles to use.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua