Incredible Member

is a waste of bianca belair, hasn't been used or seen while street profits is doing all these comedy bits with the vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    ?Que?

I know people put oranges in socks. But never see someone get El Kabong by a bag of blood oranges.

God I love Schiavonne.
    the legend goes that if someone is beat with a bag of oranges it won't leave bruises making it ideal for jail or military situations.

blood oranges lol, how could he tell they were blood oranges and as if it makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    is a waste of bianca belair, hasn't been used or seen while street profits is doing all these comedy bits with the vikings.
    Too bad Sarah Logan was let go. She and Bianca could have easily inserted themselves into the comedy bits. Though I suppose having a fairly hot wife sort of ruins the gimmick of one of them not being able to get girls.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Too bad Sarah Logan was let go. She and Bianca could have easily inserted themselves into the comedy bits. Though I suppose having a fairly hot wife sort of ruins the gimmick of one of them not being able to get girls.
    Why do you want Bianca to do comedy? That's not what she's built for.

Please no comedy bits for Bianca. After being dominant in the Rumble she should be booked as all business.

Extraordinary Member

Bianca's role in comedy bits would be as a straight woman, trying to get the Profits to stop fucking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Bianca's role in comedy bits would be as a straight woman, trying to get the Profits to stop fucking around.
    I don't want to even do that. Once you are in the sphere of comedy in WWE you can't get out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Paul E. should honestly leave. He could literally go anywhere and they'd let him try to be booker (except AEW). He could not have to worry about Vince deciding he needs to express his beautiful ideas at times. lol
    ...Just keep him him away from the accounting books.

Astonishing Member

Asuka vs. Nia was disappointing, Not just the lame finish, but these two have had good matches in the past. But Nia looked bad here.
    For Nia, it was safe, slow, careful. The kind of match that everyone wants her to have! She let Asuka do a lot of the work and to throw herself around and sell it. One or two clever sequences. Given that they both knew it was match #1 in a series, they likely weren't going all out. I'm ok with it.

WWE 2 weeks ago: "we encourage everyone to use their voice to speak out against racism"

WWE now: "Here's Akira Tozawa and his ninja army"
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

The “big ninja”?? Oh WWE, you guys are so silly

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post

WWE now: "Here's Akira Tozawa and his ninja army"
    Tell me more

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Tell me more
    During a cinematic backstage Brawl at Backlash, The Viking Raiders and Street Profits were forced to unite* when Akira Tozawa showed up with a gang of nameless ninjas, and a single huge ninja (Played by Performance center wrestler Jordan Omegbehin, who is 7'3").

Tonight on RAW Tozawa and his ninjas showed up once more, so it seems to be an ongoing thing. The Big Ninja hasn't done much but stand around though.

* Completely unrelated, but Ivar can also summon Turkey Legs like they're Mjolnir

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

* Completely unrelated, but Ivar can also summon Turkey Legs like they're Mjolnir
    Tyrkia? Best super power in a long time.

TYRKIA! *turkey leg appears*
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

I love how much Drew regrets tagging with R-Truth