Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I don't agree. Asuka is catching losses left and right, she basically having Becky's fued with Nia.

Big Lbo, I kind of feel on the heel black stable right now. I have been championing a group with Lashley, Ricochet, and Cedric led by MVP called Black Wall Street as an anti New Day kind of a stable. A group that was taking what they deserves by any means necessary. But I have no faith that this will be nuance enough to not problematic for the men involved.
    I think Asuka's booking is okay. In the two matches Asuka has had with Nia there was a draw with Asuka being dominant in the end, and a roll up win. We haven't gotten a straight decisive win because they obviously want to prolong the feud to at least another match (probably a gimmick match). If Asuka got a straight win, the feud would be over and she would move on to another contender. The fact that Asuka hasn't actually lost despite they attemting to prolong the feud actually shows they are trying to protect her a bit.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    I think now is EXACTLY the time for it
    You think now, in the middle of nationwide protests against the murder of Black people, is the time to have a group of Black people be the bad guys?

Would be the wrong kinda heat.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    You think now, in the middle of nationwide protests against the murder of Black people, is the time to have a group of Black people be the bad guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    Would be the wrong kinda heat.
    Gotta get that insta-heat from the "All Lives Matter" crowd.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Charlotte calling Nia Jax and Sasha entitled
    https://twitter.com/TheNextBlGThing/...262970880?s=20

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Charlotte calling Nia Jax and Sasha entitled
    https://twitter.com/TheNextBlGThing/...262970880?s=20
    I want to believe she’s in character. Otherwise, that’s a shocking lack of self awareness.

Astonishing Member

A developmental talent got the Co Co, so they are shutting all tapings til everyone is tested.

A developmental talent got the Co Co, so they are shutting all tapings til everyone is tested.
    On Mojo twitter, he posted his first time taking the covid test. Whatever testing practices WWE had in place before the positive case was highly negligent

On Mojo twitter, he posted his first time taking the covid test. Whatever testing practices WWE had in place before the positive case was highly negligent
    Him posting that is going to put WWE in a legal bind now. FL is in the hotseat for their massive FUBAR of opening and not proving testing.

AEW better be paying attention because they'll be next.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Him posting that is going to put WWE in a legal bind now. FL is in the hotseat for their massive FUBAR of opening and not proving testing.

AEW better be paying attention because they'll be next.
    I live in Cali, and it's not 50% mask wearing.

Here's a video commentary on it. One of three or four I've found. Personally, I find it atrocious that the WWE talent and staff only found about about it at the same time the rest of us did - when it was posted on social media.

I tend to agree with one of the commenters. It is indeed an awful situation. Apparently no widespread testing at WWE prior to this incident, which makes the WWE even MORE of an unsafe working environment than before. As one of the commenters said, it makes it hard for fans with a conscience to keep watching WWE shows knowing they're putting their talent at risk like this.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 06-16-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn had the right idea.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Here's a video commentary on it. One of three or four I've found. Personally, I find it atrocious that the WWE talent and staff only found about about it at the same time the rest of us did - when it was posted on social media.

I tend to agree with one of the commenters. It is indeed an awful situation. Apparently no widespread testing at WWE prior to this incident, which makes the WWE even MORE of an unsafe working environment than before. As one of the commenters said, it makes it hard for fans with a conscience to keep watching WWE shows knowing they're putting their talent at risk like this.
    they're the best
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn had the right idea.
    Quoted for the absolute truth.

I don't agree. Asuka is catching losses left and right, she basically having Becky's fued with Nia.

Big Lbo, I kind of feel on the heel black stable right now. I have been championing a group with Lashley, Ricochet, and Cedric led by MVP called Black Wall Street as an anti New Day kind of a stable. A group that was taking what they deserves by any means necessary. But I have no faith that this will be nuance enough to not problematic for the men involved.
    for fuk's sake Huth, i don't see how naming the group in reference to a racist massacre is much if any better at all. i think they should probably steer clear of that kind of shit all together for now and just focus on being "escapist entertainment in these harsh times".

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    I think now is EXACTLY the time for it
    you know you're probably right, they could feud with a stable of chinese wrestlers called the "wu-han clan" who cough and spit in their opponents faces. THIS IS SUCH GOOD SHIT!!

HIJOS DEL RUSSO RETURN!!
    Last edited by BigLbo; 06-17-2020 at 06:17 AM.