Page 115 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 15651051111121131141151161171181191251652156151115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Jinder: Singh Shield, why have you fail me?! T_T

Ohhhh and here comes Heel Bobby.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and here are lio and lashley.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    And the ballad of Finn's journey...Of whatever the hell he's doing continues.

...On one hand, I'm glad they at least resolved that whole Universal title thing by actually giving him a title shot against Roman but...Yeah, I guess Finn can't do much if the belts are kinda in one feud at the moment.
    It's tough for faces to get title shots when all the singles belts are held by faces. Maybe he needs a tag partner.

Im gonna be real who in the right mind would booked a meaningless battle royal just get people on the card and put Asuka and Naomi there. SMH and now you now that i don't care about the PPV that only care watching the NXT Women's title and MYC finals which are only matches stole the show and i hope they don't short the match on 10 minutes.

And that Bellas/Rousey segment is nothing but pure cringe that i legitemally change the channel to watch NFL.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Huh, it is kinda surreal to know that KO was the heel who beat the crap out of Lashley that kick started the feud....And it ends abruptly as Lashley and Lio Rush became heels and end up putting KO on the shelf storywise.

...Injuries can really make jarring changes in a storyline and I'm being reminded of that.

Kinda a weird promo...

Huh, it is kinda surreal to know that KO was the heel who beat the crap out of Lashley that kick started the feud....And it ends abruptly as Lashley and Lio Rush became heels and end up putting KO on the shelf storywise.

...Injuries can really make jarring changes in a storyline and I'm being reminded of that.
    KO has a funny way of turning the faces the faces into heels. Happened with Braun, who in no way acted like a face when he attacked KO for no reason time and time again. He went heel soon after. And it happened with Bobby.

...Well played Angle. Well played...

LOL, Vacation Kurt really is something.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Lashley has always had issues getting face heat due to his voice and all. Give Bobby Lashley a manager and all , he'd be perfect. Remember years ago in his 1st run where as a face he was getting booed against....Carlito. Which is pretty funny but more folks liked the cocky Carlito Cool and cheered him on.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Where has Sasha been anyway, was she injured?

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    How can this be a World Cup when almost everyone is an American?
    WWE.

Honestly, I feel like you could classify WWE's depiction of non-American wrestlers in two classes; fun-going men out of that "Wild and Crazy Guys" skit from Saturday Night Live, or angry folk who just stop short of saying "Look ata my passport!"

The only guy who comes CLOSE to a foreign country is Rey Mysterio, and IIRC, he was born in the United States? That means if he wins tomorrow at SmackDown 1000, he's going straight to the finals.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Lashley has always had issues getting face heat due to his voice and all. Give Bobby Lashley a manager and all , he'd be perfect. Remember years ago in his 1st run where as a face he was getting booed against....Carlito. Which is pretty funny but more folks liked the cocky Carlito Cool and cheered him on.
    Remember how great he turned out when MVP and Kenny King teamed up with him in TNA as "MLK"? MVP was able to make him into a monster, and that credibility carried him for a few years.

He's a walking threat, but his voice sounds like the guy you give your order to at a Subway. Very clashing.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    WWE.

Honestly, I feel like you could classify WWE's depiction of non-American wrestlers in two classes; fun-going men out of that "Wild and Crazy Guys" skit from Saturday Night Live, or angry folk who just stop short of saying "Look ata my passport!"

The only guy who comes CLOSE to a foreign country is Rey Mysterio, and IIRC, he was born in the United States? That means if he wins tomorrow at SmackDown 1000, he's going straight to the finals.
    yup. rey was born in so-cal.

shinsuke would be the only non-american to be in this "world cup", if he won tomorrow. keyword: if.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Remember how great he turned out when MVP and Kenny King teamed up with him in TNA as "MLK"? MVP was able to make him into a monster, and that credibility carried him for a few years.

He's a walking threat, but his voice sounds like the guy you give your order to at a Subway. Very clashing.
    i think you mean BDC, aka the beat down clan.