Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Add Jake Hager and Darby Allin.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Darby Allin being a scummy piece of ****? I'm shocked I tell ya, shocked!

Obviously I don't know if any allegations are true but judging by the shitty stuff I've heard about Darby, by his own admission no less, AEW needs to get rid of that human garbage ASAP.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Darby doesn't hide the fact that he's garbage. Guess now his fans can't ignore it now.

Astonishing Member

So now
    Jack Hager and Darby Allin
    Are
    All Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Brain Last said Jim will address it when they record the drive thru on Sunday. They were in the middle of doing the experience when wrestling me too happened.
    Somehow this will be Vince Russo's fault.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Matt Riddle has been accused of sexual assault and he has lawyered up.

Darby Allen allegations don't surprise me one bit ... but I gotta say the Hager accusations are a bit of a bummer. I've always been a fan.

Seems like all of this might end up making a pretty massive dent in the wrestling landscape.

I'm waiting for the story of the female referee that Vince raped back in 86 to resurface.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Darby Allen allegations don't surprise me one bit ... but I gotta say the Hager accusations are a bit of a bummer. I've always been a fan.

Seems like all of this might end up making a pretty massive dent in the wrestling landscape.
    People will reshuffle, after the heat dies down.Lower tier Promotions will pick up talent they couldn't afford and those really talented performers will get second shots later on. This is a male dominated business that many outdated views on society, with a very forgiving fanbase.

Astonishing Member

I'm waiting for the story of the female referee that Vince raped back in 86 to resurface.
    I saw it on Twitter last night.

Fans have noticed how a bunch of WWE wrestlers are supporting the #speakingout movement while AEW and it's wrestlers have been silent since this whole thing started.

In other news. Jim Cornette on Twitter is denying the allegations, saying the screenshots were faked using a profile image that's only a few weeks old, and also comparing it to the bogus allegations of Pizzagate.

Smackdown on the West Coast did not air the segment where Jeff Hardy tossed the urine sample at Sheamus, because apparently it violated the Fox Network's standards and practices. Fans on the East Coast got to see it, but the West Coast cut to commercial before the incident in question aired.

As for me, I'm not sure what to make of the Jim Cornette thing. As for Smackdown, it seems a ridiculous bit of censorship there. WWE has done far worse on air than that, and that likely wasn't real urine anyway.

(And by the way, I do think that working in Jeff Hardy's real-life problems into an angle is in bad taste. But something being in bad taste has never stopped WWE before).
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 06-19-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Fans have noticed how a bunch of WWE wrestlers are supporting the #speakingout movement while AEW and it's wrestlers have been silent since this whole thing started.
    At least one AEW star that I'm aware of, Evil Uno of the Dark Order, has commented on the matter. From Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Uno
    I applaud those courageous enough to speak out about their abuse. Our profession has never been kind to those who do. This behavior needs to stop. Pro Wrestling should be a safe space for everyone.

Jack Gallagher has been released
    https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1274123347308285955
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 06-19-2020 at 04:51 PM.

Justin Roberts has been accused also and AEW put out a statement about Jimmy Havoc