Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Jim Cornette has answered back and is going the legal route it seems...

https://www.essentiallysports.com/ww...t-allegations/

He will have his reply back on Monday for his show.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bray was given time off so he can be at home with his newborn child. Honestly, I feel more feuds could use breathers.
    So Mike Rotundo's a grampa. That's nice to hear, especially on Father's Day.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Extraordinary Member

Apparently Taker is officially retired now

He was gonna retire last year but according to what he claimed , the lure of working with AJ Styles for a final match made him come back. As Edge claims that is a hell of a way to finally go out.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

While I would love for him to do one more to put the Fiend over, I'm happy with the Boneyard match as a finale

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Apparently Taker is officially retired now
    Because of cinematic wrestling, I wouldn't be shocked if he changed his mind and we got another match. Even at his age, he can still in theory pull off something pretty good if they want.

But the Boneyard match against AJ at WM is a pretty damn good send off that I think everyone was happy with. I doublt that could be topped.

AJ should be it for him. Use Undertaker as a special attraction guy who never wrestles. He just comes down , choke slams a heel or tombstones them and walks to the back as pay back comically. A lot are mad at him losing his Wrestlemania streak. At this stage Undertaker doesn't need to lose anymore , he doesn't need to work. He's that being who appears and just takes people out and leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So Mike Rotundo's a grampa. That's nice to hear, especially on Father's Day.
    Bray has 3 other kids. 2 with his first wife

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Joey Ryan deleted his twitter and shut down Bar wrestling
    http://socaluncensored.com/2020/06/2...g-closes-down/

With the amount of accusations he's getting he might get jail time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Joey Ryan deleted his twitter and shut down Bar wrestling
    http://socaluncensored.com/2020/06/2...g-closes-down/

With the amount of accusations he's getting he might get jail time.
    Does Impact care? I think you can toss Ryan with ease since his star power is dim at best, but if you can pull in some bigger names in a few months ...do you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Does Impact care? I think you can toss Ryan with ease since his star power is dim at best, but if you can pull in some bigger names in a few months ...do you do it?
    Reportedly, Impact won't be bringing him back but haven't made it official yet.
    https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/06...wrestling/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I would imagine they would stay clear of anyone who ends up getting actual criminal charges brought against them at least in the short term. But if it's just accusations brought against them on twitter, I can see them signing people who have some star power (I wouldn't necessarily put Ryan in that category).

As we learned from the whole Enzo fiasco, just because a person makes an accusation doesn't make someone guilty. So a wrestling company might be justifed in at least reserving judgement until more evidence is brought force one way or the other. But it's a tough position certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I would imagine they would stay clear of anyone who ends up getting actual criminal charges brought against them at least in the short term. But if it's just accusations brought against them on twitter, I can see them signing people who have some star power (I wouldn't necessarily put Ryan in that category).

As we learned from the whole Enzo fiasco, just because a person makes an accusation doesn't make someone guilty. So a wrestling company might be justifed in at least reserving judgement until more evidence is brought force one way or the other. But it's a tough position certainly.
    Unlike with Enzo, Joey Ryan has multiple accusations leveled against him with some stories being collaborated. The scumbag behavior he's accused of has been an open secret among his peers. His case is a lot more damning.

Sammy Guevera's previous actions are now being brought to light, including rape threats against Sasha banks and other women

https://twitter.com/wweshortyg/statu...64647607627776

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Sammy Guevera's previous actions are now being brought to light, including rape threats against Sasha banks and other women

https://twitter.com/wweshortyg/statu...64647607627776
    That was not a threat. Classic case of wrong choice of words. Four years ago? He must have been 21 or 22. The prime age to be saying dumb shit.